Status: yes a girl writing a boy's diary >.<

Bleh

getting ready for the party part 2

"imma try this one on first!! no this erick , josh? which one you two like better?" April held up two dresses. "pink leapord print white corset mid section black bottom skirt and straps." josh pointed to the pink one. "normally i'd say the red one but i think pink would look cool." i said nodding. April smilied and went into the dressing room. "dude i think your starting to have the hots for her now oooohhh." Josh laughed and teased. "Josh im going to smash your head into that mirror over there if you dont stop." i threatened him. "you know its true." he giggled. April came out from the dressing room and twirled around the dress was just above her knees. My eyes widen. Josh tried to keep from smirking at me. April looked at us and put her hands on her hips "well boys im getting it Josh time check." she pointed to josh in a cool way. "half hour and 10 mins till party time." he responded looking at his watch. "ok 40 mins to get erick in proper wear for the party." she grabbed me by the neck collar to a rack of dress shirts . "ok white 3/4 sleaves perfect." she picked out the shirt then dragged me to jeans and pants area. "hmmmm um dark red dress pants." she picked the pants up. "um april is this a formal party?" i asked looking up. "well no but people come in short dresses and unbuttoned dress shirts so trashy formal." she responded picking out a sleek,velvet tie. "oh." i said looking at my short legs and vans dragging on the floor. "now get in the dressing room shorty." she teased and stopped infront the dressing room. i rolled my eyes and took the clothes into the small room and slipped them on. "wow how did she know my size?" i whisperd as i walked out. "oooh look loverboy is all dressed up." josh teased. April got up and unbuttoned 3 buttones on the shirt and losened the tie.