I Dont Ever Want to Lose My Best Friend

Blades

*Vic's POV*

There was something about that guy I met last night. Kellin. I wasnt quite sure what it was, but it seemed to turn me on. Was it his cute excitedness like a little kid on christmas? His looks, consisiting of that soft looking black hair, vibrant blue eyes, and perfect figure? Or was it just...him?

My bisexual side was beginning to show again. That rarely ever happened, as my attraction was more geared toward girls. But there was that one time, that one boy in junior year that changed everything. Ever since, Ive been a little...well...gay. And right now I felt it more than I should have. Kellin. Sweet, perfect Kellin.

Of course, how was I to know what his sexual preference was? He was probably as straight as a goddamned ruler. The thought of that hit me in the heart like a speeding train. Not like I could ever get him anyways. He was far too perfect to accept someone like me. Just Victor Fuentes, that imperfect bastard while he was Kellin Quinn, that beautiful blue eyed boy with no flaws.

It hurt.

I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. All my fucking flaws, no one would want me. My arm extended towards the cabinet as I reached for a little silver piece of metal.

"Long time, no see," I whispered. I took it to my wrist, blood immediately pouring out. I cut as far down as all my bracelets would cover. Beautiful red blood stained my wrist, my arm, the sink, the floor. I admired the burning sensation I felt and started laughing like a maniac. There was something wrong with me, I knew it.

The phone rang. I ran to get it, and it was a number I didnt recognize. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Vic, its--"

Kellin.

*Kellin's POV*

It was around noon, and I decided it was a good time to call Vic. I took a look at the card he gave me and punched in his number. It rang a few times, and he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Vic, its--"

I could only get so far before he hung up. Why? Did he not want to do this anymore and felt it right to ignore me? My heart sank a little. Then, something caught my eye. On the card was also Vic's address, since that was basically their recording studio. A smirk formed on my face. I would see what was going on. I had to.

I knew where his street was, I had passed by it many times. So I got in the van and drove there, determined to find out what happened.

His house wasnt extraordinary. It was a basic two story with a novelty feel, but right now, something didnt feel right either.

I knocked on the door. No answer. Knocked again. No answer. I kept on knocking but there was no response.

"Cant hide from me forever, Vic. Whats going on?" I yelled.

"Just...go!" He yelled back.

"Im not leaving this spot until you tell me why the hell you thought it was just peachy to all of a sudden ignore me!"

"Well I guess you'll have fun out there because Im not coming out or letting you in."

"Can I at least have an explanation? Please, Vic?"

I waited. He finally opened the door. All thathappened was that he looked into my eyes...and he kissed me. I was in shock, but I kissed back. Then, as my arm brushed against his, I felt something wet. I glanced down and there was blood all over his arm. I pulled away.

"Vic! Why are you bleeding?!" I asked, my heart pounding. He winced as he wiped away the blood concealing about 10 fresh cuts. Tears began to stream from his eyes.

"Im...Im sorry Kellin," he muttered in between sobs. I looked at him.

"Where are they? Where are the blades?" I demanded. He didnt answer. "Where are they?!"

"The-the b-bathroom..." he pointed in its direction. I went towards it and found the bloodstained blade in the sink. I picked it up as Vic stood in the doorway.

"Kellin, what are you doing?"

I took the blade to my wrist.

"Kellin, no!" He screamed.

"You bleed...I bleed along with you," I said softly. I let out a sigh of pain as blood trickled down my arm. Vic yelled at me and continued to sob. I made 10 cuts just as he did. Then, I put the blade in the toilet and I flushed it.

I went back over to him and kissed him softly. "You bleed, I bleed along with you."

And then, I left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh its getting exciting right?! Honestly that gave me chills when I reread it. Im proud of this chapter. More updates to come soon, lovelies!