I Dont Ever Want to Lose My Best Friend

Dont Be Sorry...Be Mine

*Vic's POV*

I couldnt believe what just happened. We kissed...and then he sacrificed his own well-being for me. And then he just left. Left me all alone here with pains in my wrist and bigger pains in my heart. I went to my bedroom, threw myself on the bed, and just cried. I didnt even know why anymore. It had just been so long, I needed a good cry. So there I sat, a grown man, cutting myself and sobbing like I did when I was 13. What was I thinking? I didnt need this.

Just then, I heard the front door open. Fuck, I had left it unlocked. "Vic," a voice called out. It was Kellin again. So much for leaving. "Vic, you in here?"

"Probably," I called out fron my room. His footsteps grew closer and knocked on my door. "Vic, um, you have any bandages?" He asked innocently.

"Yeah, in the bathroom closet," I replied. Then, I cried more knowing he was hurt. I hated that feeling, and I hated it more realizing it was all my fault.

"Thanks for the bandages," Kellin said through the door.

"You're welcome," I answered. But I didnt hear him walk away or the door opening and closing.

"Hey Vic?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Do you mind if I come in?"

I smiled just a little bit through the tears. "Its fine. If you wanna."

The knob turned and the door opened. Beautiful Kellin stood there and slowly made his way in.

"Kellin, Im sorry," I cried.

"Its not your fault. Dont be sorry," he assured me. And he curled up next to me in bed and held me. "But...why?" He wanted to know. I mustered up enough courage to tell him.

"Kellin, since the first time I laid eyes on you yesterday, I felt something. Like...like I needed you. But I knew I wasnt good enough for you and it hurt. Thats how this happened. I hung up on you because that would only make it worse. Im sorry."

I saw tears in Kellin's eyes. His bottom lip quivered. "Vic...I felt the same way. You are beyond good enough. I wanted you. Please dont be sorry...be mine."

With that, he kissed me long and hard. His tongue brushed and poked around my teeth, begging for entrance. I let him in without hesitation. Our tongues intertwined and wrestled for dominance. But I broke the kiss as I planted little ones along his jaw and neck. He let out a soft moan, and I traveled back up to his lips.

"I love you Kellin," I whispered.

"I love you too Vic," he returned, and left it at that, with his arms engulfing me in a wall of comfort and love for the time we drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet you all expected a smut, right? Sike!! Not til later in the story. But I promise it will get steamier. ;D I only posted this this early because my friend practically begged me to xD ily Kayla cx