Status: let me know what you guys think PLZ.

Torchure by false

Chapter 1
Luke

i stared into the mirror the thing im crushed by almost every day. My name is alex perfect. yea... i know what you thinking not the attitude of someone with the last name of perfect. I dont know where these feelings came from they just kinda did but i dont see perfect anymore i see ugly and huge and disgusting and revolting and- my point is that something started to make me see what was really there and it was bad.

I go to ridgeway high... home of the cats. yup thats right cats , just cats . Im labled as ...well the IDGAF girl thats basically my reaction to anything negitive. But here i am giveing Off negitivity.

I get out some bright pink skinny jeans, a tummy shirt [black] with a pink playboy bunny on it ;) some black and pink high top converse , tease my hair up and go out the door. I dont have a good relationship with my parents , they stay out of my way and me out of theirs. They only take care of me so they can call there selfs parents.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I get on the bus and sit next to my best friend luke who has been since we were about two years old. He throws his arm around me and flashes that dazzeling smile i love , i smile back and he pulls me into his lap and starts drawing circles on my wrist. I dont exactly know whqt luke and i are but we like being this close. I snuggle down deeper into his lap , he holds my hand and he looks so sexy as he talks i almost miss what he's saying.

You wear that for me?

i glance down and see my hot pink extreme push up bra is showing. I blush and rearrange my clothing. No i stammer i just uh uh i just ummm- he stops by kissing me and this is were i say i dont know exactly what we are i mean we hook up when were bored but im pretty sure he has no emotional feelings about me.

We were kissing for so long i didnt notice we were at school. We got off the bus went into the school and went to our lockers. Thats when she walked over. SHE is the it girl in school i hate her enough but even more when she TRIES to flirt with luke. We see her at rhe same time so luke pulls me up abd i rap my legs aroung his waist and we start makeing out right there i here her grunt and then her heels hitting the floor. luke drops me down but dosent stop kissing me, instead he pulls me closer and presses me against the wall i soon have to shout LUKE and he stops he looks hurt and embaressed i see him blushing like i just rejected him. I smile and say babe come on befor were late i hold out my hand and he grabs it and we walk to class together.....