Take Me All the Way

First Date

Image

Scarlett’s POV
The guys finished up there set then Aiden jumped from the stage and walked over to sit beside me. “Thanks for letting me sing. I had fun.” “Well thank you for singing. You really do have a beautiful voice.” I laughed and shook my head as he looked intently at me. “You hungry? Cause I’m starving.” He said. “Yeah. I could eat.” Aiden stopped the bartender who was walking by. “Can I get a cheeseburger, fires, and beer? What do you want?” “I’ll have the same but no cheese and make the beer a diet coke.” “No problem guys. It’ll just be a few minutes.” “So…” Aiden started. “Thanks for molesting me on stage.” I blushed and lowered my head to my arms that were resting on the bar.” “Oh my God. The first time I decide to break out of my shell and be bold I rape someone!” I said mortified. Aiden laughed. “It was cool. I don’t think anyone was expecting that from you.” I looked over at him with a small smile. “It wasn’t too much?” Aiden shook his head. “No. Not at all. After all, it is a song about sex.” I sighed as the bartender sat our food in front of us. “Finally. I’m starving. I probably need to lay off the junk food though. I’ve been called fat more times than I can count since I moved here.” Aiden looked over at me surprised as he at his fries. “Don’t listen to that mess. You look fine just the way you are.” I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my coke. “So, what do you do Scarlett?” “I’m a sales associate at Barnes and Noble.” “That’s cool. You like books?” “I LOVE books.” I said with a smile. “What’s your favorite book?” “Um, Eat Prey Love by Kerrelyn Sparks. But it’s not pray like saying a prayer. It’s prey like as in predator and prey.” “Huh. What’s that about?” “You really want to know or are you just being nice and asking?” “I really want to know.” I nodded and smiled. “It’s a romance novel about a were panther.” Aiden nodded and stuffed more fries in his mouth. “Is there sex in this book.” I laughed. “You men have such a one track mind. Yes there is sex in it. There is also action, death, and a gun fight.” “Sounds awesome. I might have to borrow it from you.” “See most guys wouldn’t want to read a romance novel, but I don’t think they realize how much action can be in them. We like action just as much as any man. Not to mention since ya’ll love sex it would be a great read. Granted you would have to use your imagination.” Aiden ran his eyes over me. “I don’t think that would be a problem.” I blushed as I bit into my hamburger. “If you really want to borrow it, I have it with me. I always have one or two books with me.” Aiden looked over at me. “Really? I would love that. Why do you keep books with you?” “You never know when you’re gonna get bored. I like to make sure I’m not gonna be sitting around staring at a wall when that happens.” “That makes sense.” I took the book out of my handbag and handed it to him. “Thanks. Well it’s getting late. I imagine you’re tired.” “That I am. And I have to get up for work in the morning.” “Are you off tomorrow night?” “Yeah.” “Can we hang out again? Maybe go to the movies?” I couldn’t keep the grin off my face. I was just asked on my first date. “Sure. I’d love that.” I pulled out a pen and sticky pad. I wrote down my phone number and address for him. “Here. Call me or text me the time.” We left the money for the food and drinks on the table and headed for the door. We stepped out into the cool night and Aiden walked me to my car. “This is your car?! Sweet!” He said in shock. “Yeah this is my baby.” I went to open the door and my foot bumped something. I looked down and I saw a tiny black kitten that was near dead. I reached down and picked him up. “Oh you poor sweetie. It’ll be ok. I’ll take care of you.” Aiden watched me as I cuddled the kitten close. “You really are an angel. Most people would have left it to die.” I smiled and looked up from the kitten. “I don’t have a mean bone in my body.” Aiden walked over to a bike two spots over. “Nice bike.” I said. “Thanks. You ride?” “Nah. Never been on one. Momma said they were too dangerous, but I’ve always wanted to.” “Well I’ll see you tomorrow, Scar. Night.” “Night, Aiden.”
I walked into the apartment and dropped my purse on the counter and sat the kitten (whom after a quick peek under the tail I named Sweet pea) on the floor. I walked over to the cabinet and took out a small bowl. I mixed together a can of evaporated milk, an egg, and some Karo syrup. This is what we gave the kittens back home to help them get their strength when the momma cat would leave them. Sweet pea jumped on the bowl of milk and I laughed as I walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dressed for bed. I walked into my bedroom and flopped down on my bed. I turned the radio on my nightstand on and put it on shuffle. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the music. My phone started to ring and I reached over to pick it up. I didn’t recognize the number so I answered it cautiously. “Hello?” “Hey Scar. It’s Aiden. I was wondering what you wanted to watch tomorrow.” “Hmmm… How about the Conjuring? I’ve been wanting to see that but Maddie is too scared to see it with me.” “Sure!” I laughed. “You sound really excited about that.” “In all honestly I was a little surprised you didn’t pick something girly.” “Ha! I wouldn’t make a guy watch a girly movie until we were really serious.” “Cool. Well I’ll see you at 7:00.” “Ok. Night, Aiden.” “Night, beautiful.” I smiled as I sat my phone down. I could really get used to that man calling me beautiful.

Aiden’s POV
It was 5:30 and I was sitting on the couch in the living room reading the book Scarlett let me borrow. I was actually surprised by how good it was. Jaxson walked into the room and sat down beside me. “Dude are you reading a book?” “You seem surprised. I can read you know.” “I know. I’ve just never seen you read for the hell of it. What are you reading?” “It’s a romance novel Scarlett let me borrow.” “DUDE! Romance?!” “It’s actually pretty good. There’s lots of action and hot sex in it.” Jaxson sat there silent for a few moments. “What’s it called?” “Eat prey love. It’s about a were panther.” “And you said there is action?” “Yeah there’s a gun fight and some guy even dies. It has vampires in it too.” “Interesting… and there’s sex? Like soft heavy petting sex?” “No like full on hot sex.” “Dude write that shit down before you leave. I have to find that book.” I laughed and nodded. “Ok Jaxson. Can I finish reading now? I want to give this back to her tonight. “Sure.” He said as he got up and went to the kitchen. I finished the book at about 6:15. I wrote down the name of the book and author for Jaxson before I grabbed a spare helmet and jumped on my bike to go pick Scarlett up.

Scarlett’s POV
“Maddie I’m nervous. What if he just invited me tonight just to be nice?” “Scar, you’re crazy! Last night that boy was looking at you like you were a chocolate cupcake and he hadn’t eaten in weeks.” “You’re the crazy one! He never looked at me like that.” Maddie laughed at me. “Scar, you didn’t see it because you were singing to the crowd while on the floor of the stage. I swear he was undressing you with his eyes.” I blushed. “You know this is my first date like EVER. I can’t help but second guess everything.” “Please, sweetie. Trust me. He really does like you. Now take your pretty ass in that bathroom and get ready. You aren’t going on your first date in a green polo and khakis.” I smiled at her. “Okay.” I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I dressed comfortably and did soft curls in my hair. I walked out of the bathroom just as the doorbell rang. I walked over and answered the door. “Hi Aiden!”
Aiden’s POV
When she opened the door I caught my breath. She was looking good in a Jack Daniel’s tank, a tight pair of jeans, and boots. I smiled at her. “Hey. You ready to go?” “Sure. Let me just grab my keys.” I watched her ass as she walked away. I heard a soft chuckle and I looked up to see Maddie watching me. “Hey Maddie.” “Hey Aiden.” Scarlett came back over to me. “Okay let’s go.” We headed outside and walked over to my bike. She smiled at me as I handed her a helmet. “Oh this is gonna be fun!” She said as she took the helmet. I got on the bike as she put the helmet on. She sat close to me and wrapped her arms around my middle. Feeling her pressed up against me again made me want to pull those tight pants from her body and bury myself deep inside her. 'Come on Aiden. Remember last time you fucked a girl on the first date? Didn’t end very well.' I shook my head and started the bike. “Hang on tight sweetness.” I shouted to her over the roar of the bike.
The movie was pretty good. Scarlett really was as eager to see it as she said she was. Apparently she was really into paranormal shit and the man in woman being portrayed in the movie were Ed and Lorrain Warren who were world renown paranormal investigators who had worked on the actual Amityville case that the movie was based on. She got scared several times and grabbed onto my arm. I couldn’t help but smile when she would make these little squeak noises. When the movie was over we walked out of the theatre and over to a pizza parlor across the road. I walked up to the counter. “A slice of pepperoni and a Mountain Dew for me. What do you want?” I said to her. “Um.. a slice of mushroom and a diet coke for me please.” “Sure. That’ll be $10.” I paid and we grabbed our pizza and drinks then headed for a table at the back. “So how did you like the movie?” I asked before taking a bite of pizza. She nodded her head as she chewed. “No bad. I think Lorrain would be proud.” She said with a smile. She got a text and picked up her phone. She grinned as she typed back. “Boyfriend?” She laughed. “No. I don’t have one of those. That was my cousin Val. I miss her so much since I’ve moved here. The two of us used to cut up so bad when we were together.” “You were really close with your family?” “I was with my mom’s side of the family. See that’s where my story gets a little different. My mom was the baby of 10 and there is an 11 year difference between her and the next youngest. So most of my cousins are my mom’s age and I’m the age of my 2nd cousins. There are about 3 or 4 first cousins that are close to my age but they are still about 5 or 6 years older than me.” “That’s cool. Any funny stories?” She laughed as she recalled something. “Okay, so, we were at a family reunion at my grandma’s house not long after she had her stroke. I was sitting around the kitchen table with about 6 or 7 of my cousins. We didn’t want to sit outside with the others in the heat you see.” I nodded. “I imagine it’s pretty hot there.” “Well this was in July so the temperature was probably close to 100 if not over. But we were sitting where it was cool and just joking around with each other. But Val was scratching her stomach with her hand under her shirt and I just started screaming ‘OH MY GOD! VAL SHOWED ME HER VAJAYJAY!’ And she started to laugh and hit me on the arm and say ‘Shut up! No I didn’t!’ And I was shouting, ‘YES YOU DID! IT WAS UGLY AND BROWN! AND OH MY GOD I’M BLIND! IT’S BURNIN’ ME! I’M ON FIRE!’ She laughed so much she pissed her pants!” I couldn’t stop laughing. She was so funny and people around us were turning to look at us like we were crazy. “Wow! You guys are crazy.” She calmed down with a final giggle. “Yeah. They are my family and I wouldn’t trade them for anything. They are my world.” “So why did you leave?” She shrugged a shoulder. “I needed to live my own life. I started to feel stuck ya know.” I nodded. She yawned. “Come on. Let’s get you home. You must be exhausted.” She nodded. “Thanks.”
When I pulled up at her apartment complex I killed the engine and kicked out the stand as I stood up. “I’ll walk you to your door.” She smiled softly. “Thanks Aiden.” We stopped outside her door and she looked up at me. “Thanks for tonight. I had a great time.” “Me too.” “Night Aiden.” “Night Scar.” She turned to unlock her door. “Scar…” She turned and looked at me. I cupped her face and kissed her deeply. I pulled back and looked at her. She had a stunned look on her face. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t…” She gave me the brightest smile I’d ever seen. “No it’s fine. That was actually the best first kiss I could ever ask for.” My eyes widened in surprise. “First? Ever?” “Yes. Tonight was also my first ever date.” “Wow. I find that kinda hard to believe.” She laughed. “Back home I was just one of the guys. They never saw me as more than that.” “Then boy were they stupid.” She blushed and turned toward the door. “Good night Aiden.” “Night Scar.”