Take Me All the Way

I Get Off

Image

Scarlett’s POV
I rolled over and looked at the clock. It read 11 am. I pulled myself from the bed and walked to the kitchen. Maddie was sitting on the couch watching tv. “Want me to make some breakfast?” I asked her. “Sure.” I pulled out a baking pan and placed some biscuits on in and put them in the oven. While those were cooking I took out some country ham and put it in a skillet on the stove. “So how was your date last night?” Maddie asked as she came over and sat down at the bar. I smiled. “Pretty damn good.” “Oh girlie! Tell me everything!” I lowered my head and blushed. I mumbled softly. “What was that? Didn’t quite catch that.” “HE KISSED ME!” Maddie’s eye grew wide and she squealed. “OH MY GOD! SCAR! Was it everything you hoped it’d be?” I nodded, “And more.” I pulled the biscuits from the oven and removed the ham from the skillet. “Shoulda know it was a good night. You only make ham when you wake up in a good mood.” I laughed. “You know that’s because this ham pops like crazy and that burns like a mother fucker.” “And that my sweetheart is why I don’t cook.” “Eh I love it. Momma always had me helping her and I guess I have a knack for it.” We each made our plate of food and got a cup of milk. We sat down at the table and I took a bite just as my phone started to ring. I took it out and looked at the caller ID. I grinned and answered the phone with a mouth full of food. “LO?” “Scar?” Aiden asked. I swallowed. “The one and only.” “Sorry. You sounded a little muffled. It was kinda hard to understand you.” “That’s because I’m stuffing my face with a ham biscuit.” I said with a laugh. “Oh sorry. Should I call back?” “No it’s cool. What did you need?” “Well the guys and I are playing at the bar again tonight and they wanted me to ask you if you would be willing to sing something again tonight.” I thought about it for a minute. “Sure. Maddie has to work tonight so I’ll catch a ride with her. I’ll be there at 6:00.” “Cool. See you tonight.” I hung up the phone and Maddie looked at me questioningly. “The guys want me to sing tonight.” “Oh cool. Know what you’re gonna sing?” “Not a damn clue.”

Aiden’s POV
I hung up the phone and looked over at Jaxson. “She said yes.” He threw his fist in the air with a shout. “Yes man! I’m glad you found a chick who can sing! So how did the date go?” I smiled to myself. “Jax, she’s amazing.” Jaxson’s eyes widened slightly. “So did you guys see a chick flick?” I laughed. “No. We actually watched The Conjuring.” “Did she try to get you to see a chick flick?” “No. The movie was actually her idea.” “Wow. I think you need to marry this girl.” “You know she said last night was her first date ever?” “I find that really hard to believe. She’s too pretty.” “Yeah that’s what I said. She said back home she was just one of the guys. They never saw her as more than that.” “Well that sucks for them.” I nodded as I thought back to the kiss last night. She’d been so responsive and I’d gotten so hard. It’d been hard to control myself. “Dude! Hey Aiden!” “Hmm?” “You’re so outta it. You thinkin bout her?” I nodded. “You make a move?” I smirked. “I kissed her if that’s what you’re asking.” “How was it?” “She’s actually pretty good. A little rough around the edges, but I can fix that.” Jaxson laughed. “Dude you’re crazy. You normally don’t hook up with inexperienced girls.” I looked over to him. “I think I can make an exception for her. She’s something else.” “Right. Well I’m going to get ready for practice. See ya there.” “Yeah man.”

Scarlett’s POV
“Scar, are you almost ready?” Maddie shouted to me. “Yeah I’ll be out in a second.” I shouted back as I put on my necklace. I looked myself over once in the mirror then headed for the front door. “Took you long enough.” “You know it takes time to look this sexy.” I said with a smirk. “Uh huh. You know he would like you just as much naked.” I blushed and hit her arm as she laughed at me. “I can’t wait until he gets you in the sack. I know you’re gonna be a freak in them sheets.” “Really Maddie? Sure I won’t be boring?” “Honey trust me. You’re gonna be a freak.” I grinned at her. “Yeah I want him to bend me over and…” “Woah! Slow down! I do not want to hear these pervy fantasies unless they involve whips and chains and whip cream.” “Ew. You know how I feel about whip cream.” Maddie sighed. “Then I guess you can’t continue.” I was in deep thought as we walked out the door and to the car. I got into the front seat of Maddie’s truck and turned to her. “What about chocolate syrup and strawberries?” Maddie looked over at me with wide eyes. “You’ve really been thinking about this haven’t you?” I bit my lip and nodded. “Yeah. I’ve never felt like this.” Maddie’s face softened at my words. “I’m so happy you finally found someone, Scar. You deserve to be happy.” I smiled at her. “Yeah you do too. I saw you looking at Ben the other day.” “Ew, Scar. He’s my boss!” “Oh lay off it Maddie. I know you guys like each other.” She looked at me nervously. “Please don’t say anything to anyone. I don’t want them to treat me differently.” “Maddie, you know you’re my best friend and I would never do that to you.” She smiled at me. “Thanks Scar.”

We pulled up at the bar and I jumped out of the truck. I walked in and saw the guys setting up for the show. I walked over to the stage. “Hey guys!” “Hey Scarlett.” They all greet me. “So did you pick some songs for tonight?” Jaxson asked. “Yeah I picked 3. Is that okay?” Aiden nodded. “Sure. Whatcha got?” “Um. I printed off the music because I don’t know if you guys know these songs, but I thought I’d start with Mein Herz Brennt By Rammstein, then Addicted by Saving Abel, and end with I Get Off by Halestorm.” The guys took the music and looked them over before Aiden said, “We know everything except the German one, but this should work. We’ll run through it a few times before we start. Do you need to practice?” “No. I pretty much know these by heart.” “Dude you speak German?” Jaxson said. “A bit. Just enough to get me by.” “Ok well we start at 7:00 so you can just hang out until we start.” “Ok. I’m gonna get a drink while I wait. See you in about 45 minutes.” I walked over to the bar and sat down as Maddie walked over. “So what’s up?” “Not much. They’re gonna practice the Rammstein song a few times before we start. They don’t know it.” Maddie laughed.” I kinda figured that would happen. They aren’t as big here. The most people have probably heard out of them here is Du Haust.” “Yeah. Plus I listen to some pretty weird shit.” “Yeah. What was that name of that band from Scotland that you like so much?” I smiled. “You mean The Sluts of Trust.” “Yeah! That’s the one! Knew it was some kind of kinky name.” “Hey I could have always asked them to play Let’s.” “I still think that band has both the shortest and longest name for a song ever.” “Yeah. Well let me get an Irish coffee and some French fries while I wait.” “Sure thing baby girl. I’ll be right back.” Maddie walked to the back and came back with some fries a few minutes later. She set the fries in front of me then pulled out a cup and poured coffee in it and finished it off with some Bailey’s Irish Cream. “Need anything else?” “Nah I’m good.” I slide her a twenty and told her to keep the rest.
I finished my food and drink and just sat around listening to the guys practice. They were pretty good. They didn’t seem to be having a problem learning the song on such short notice. I looked over to the clock above the bar and saw that it was five ‘til seven so I walked over to the stage. “You guys ready?” I asked them. Jaxson smiled. “The question isn’t are we ready, it’s are you ready?” “Yeah let’s do this.” “Then you’re on little lady.” Aiden stepped up to the mic. “Since you guys responded so well to Scarlett last time, we decided to ask her to sing a few songs for us tonight. So we’re gonna start our set off with three songs from her. Let’s give it up for her!” The crowd went wild as I stepped up to the mic. “I hope I’m dressed better for you tonight. You may see me in just about anything.” I said as laughter spread through the crowd. “So the first song I’m singing is Mein Herz Brennt by Rammstein. This song is in German, but it’s a kick ass song and I’m sure you’ll love it.” At their cue the guys started playing.

“Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht
ich bin die Stimme aus dem Kissen
ich hab euch etwas mitgebracht
hab es aus meiner Brust gerissen
Mit diesem Herz hab ich die Macht
die Augenlider zu erpressen
ich singe bis der Tag erwacht
ein heller Schein am Firmament
Mein Herz brennt
Sie kommen zu euch in der Nacht
Dämonen Geister schwarze Feen
sie kriechen aus dem Kellerschacht
und werden unter euer Bettzeug sehen
Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht
ich bin die Stimme aus dem Kissen
ich hab euch etwas mitgebracht
ein heller Schein am Firmament
Mein Herz brennt
Sie kommen zu euch in der Nacht
und stehlen eure kleinen heißen Tränen
sie warten bis der Mond erwacht
und drücken sie in meine kalten Venen
Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht
ich bin die Stimme aus dem Kissen
ich singe bis der Tag erwacht
ein heller Schein am Firmament
Mein Herz brennt.”

I finished the song off strongly as the crowd cheered. I was so happy that they enjoyed it. “I’m really glad ya’ll liked that song. Maddie will tell you guys that I have a very weird taste in music.” I said with a smile. “So what do you say we keep this going?” The people in the crowd shouted and whistled. “The next song I chose to sing to you guys is from a band back home in Memphis. I know this song made it across the U.S. and went huge. It’s addicted by Saving Abel.” The guys started up the music again and I began to dance.

“I'm so addicted to
All the things you do
When you're going down on me
In between the sheets
Or the sound you make
With every breath you take
It's not like anything
When you're loving me…” I danced over to Aiden and ran a nail along his cheek.

“Oh girl lets take it slow
So as for you well you know where to go
I want to take my love and hate you till the end

It's not like you to turn away
From all the bullshit I can't take
It's not like me to walk away

I'm so addicted too all the things
You do when you're going down on me
In between the sheets
Or the sound you make
With every breathe you take
It's not like anything
When you're loving me

Yeah

I know when it's getting rough
All the times we spend
When we try to make
This love something better than
Just making love again

It's not like you to turn away
All the bullshit I can't take
Just when I think I can walk away,

I'm so addicted to all the things
You do when you're going on me
In between the sheets
Or the sound you make
With every breathe
It's not like anything

I'm so addicted to the things you do
When you're going down on me
Or the sound you make with every breath you take
It's not like anything when you're loving me
Yeah
When you're loving me

How can I make it through
All the things you do
There's just got to be more to you and me

I'm so addicted to all the things you do
When you're going down on me
In between the sheets
Or the sound you make with every breath you take
It's not like anything
It's not like anything

I'm so addicted to
All the things you do
When you're going down on me

Or the sound you make with every breath
You take it's not like anything
I'm so addicted to you
Addicted to you.”

The crowd went wild. “It’s nice to know that songs about sex are so loved by you guys. I think I can do you one better! How about this? My last song is I Get Off by Halestorm!” More screaming and cat calls followed and the band started to play my last song. I walked over and circled Aiden slowly as I started to sing.

“You don't know that I know
You watch me every night
And I just can't resist the urge
To stand here in the light
Your greedy eyes upon me
And then I come undone
I could close the curtain
But this is too much fun

I get off on you
Getting off on me
Give you what you want
But nothing is for free
It's a give and take
Kind of love we make
When the line is crossed
I get off
I get off…” I walked over and put the mic on the stand. I drag one hand up the left side of my body taking my shirt up with it on that side and run my other hand from my right hip down to my crotch as I continue to sing. Aiden walked over to play beside me.

“There's so much left unspoken
Between the two of us
It's so much more exciting
To look when you can't touch
You could say I'm different
Maybe I'm a freak
But I know how to twist you
To bring you to your knees…” I turn and push him to his knees and pull his head closer to my body as I arch against him.

I get off on you
Getting off on me
Give you what you want
But nothing is for free
It's a give and take
Kind of love we make
When the line is crossed
I get off
I get off

What you don't know
What you can't see
Is what I do for you
I do for me…” I walked over to the edge of the stage and dropped to my knees. I gave it everything I had. When Aiden came over to me I slowly pulled myself up his body.

“I get off on you
Getting off on me
Give you what you want
But nothing is for free
It's a give and take
Kind of love we make
When the line is crossed
I get off
I get off.”
They were screaming and whistling but all I could hear was Aiden whispering in my ear, “Where did that come from?” I shrugged. “Maybe I’ve been good for too long.”

Aiden’s POV
“Maybe I’ve been good for too long.” I smiled down at her. She definitely wasn't being good right now. “You are such a little vixen and you are going to be the death of me.” “Why’s that?” She asked me with an innocent smile. “You’re leaving me with a serious case of blue balls.” She threw her head back and laughed wholeheartedly. “I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. Wait. What part caused you this problem?” “I don’t know if it was the tugging your clothes with your hand on your crotch or you molesting me.” She blushed. “Damn it! I did it again. I’m sorry.” I smiled down at her. “It’s cool. We’re gonna finish up and then I’ll talk to you some more.” I took the mic. “How did you guys like Scar’s set?!” The crowd screamed and I swear they could probably be heard a mile away. “Well if you guys are really good I’ll see if I can get her back here again. Until then we’re gonna keep you guys rockin. This one is Porn Star Dancing!” I shouted as we started playing.

Scarlett’s POV
I walked over to the bar and sat down as Maddie walked over. “Water. Please.” She got a glass out and filled it with ice and water before handing it to me. “Where the hell did that come from Scar?” She asked with a huge grin. “I have no idea but it felt so good.” “You like having his face buried in your crotch.” I blushed. “It was against my lower stomach.” She nodded. “Uh huh. So you two gonna go out again?” “I really hope so. I really do like him Mad.” She nodded. “Well I’ll keep you company until I have an order or they get done.” We sat chatting, Maddie stopping occasionally to fill a drink order. When the guys were done they walked over to the bar.” Jaxson slapped my back. “Awesome job, Scar!” “Thanks Jax.” The others nodded and ordered drinks from Maddie. Aiden took a seat next to me. “So are we gonna go out again?” “Are you asking me?” “Yes. I am.” He said with a smile. I grinned back. “Then sure. I’ll go out with you again.” “Cool. How about Wednesday at 8:00?” “Sounds good.” I looked at the clock over the bar. “I have to get going. I have to get up for work in the morning and I have to catch a taxi back home since I came with Mad.” “I’ll give you a ride home.” Aiden said as he stood up. “Thanks.” We walked out of the bar and hopped on his bike. When we got back to my place he killed the engine and got off to walk me to my door. “Thanks for the ride home. I really appreciate it.” “It’s not a problem.” I bit my lip and fiddled with the hem of my shirt as I looked up at him through lowered eyelids. ‘Okay Scar. You can do this.’ I said to myself. I grabbed the collar of his jacket and pulled him down into a passionate kiss. He ran his fingers through my hair and tugged it softly which caused me to moan. I broke the kiss and stepped back with a smile. “Good night Aiden.” He had a dazed look on his face. “Night… Scar.” I went in and got ready for bed. I was going to be dreaming about that man all night.