Take Me All the Way

Happy Halloween... Did you know sex is better than chocolate?

Image

Scarlett's POV

I’m walking through a forest at dusk dressed in a simple white dress and no shoes. Everything was so green and beautiful and it reminded me of home. I followed the path through the forest and it ended at a large sparkling pond with a little waterfall. I remembered swimming in a pond like this back home minus the waterfall. Oh how I missed swimming in it. I looked around and no one was there. I stripped down and jumped in. The water was nice and cool against my warm skin. I laughed and swam toward the waterfall. I heard movement toward the bank and looked back to see two deer coming from the woods and munching on grass. The more I looked the more animals came from the trees; raccoons, squirrels, wolves, and foxes. I floated in the water close to the waterfall and wondered what animal would come out next. At that moment I heard the snap of twigs coming from my left. It was big whatever it was and I was a little scared. Finally a naked Aiden stepped from the trees. I couldn’t look away. He was so beautiful with a sculpted body that looked like it had been carved from marble that was dotted in tattoos. There was a thin line of hair that ran from his belly button down… my eyes grew huge as they followed the hair. I jerked my eyes back up to his face and he smirked at me as he started walking into the pond. ‘Oh God. He’s coming this way. What should I do?’ I ask myself in my head. Aiden stopped in front of me and looked down at me. He cupped my cheek in his hand and smiled down at me. “You’re so beautiful, Scarlett.” I closed my eyes and nuzzled my head against his hand. He moved his hand around to rest it on the back of my neck and pull me closer. We’re standing chest to chest and I look up expecting him to kiss me. He moved his head closer and stopped a few inches from my lips. I reached up and pulled his head the rest of the way down. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me as close as possible. I wrapped my legs around his hips and tugged at his hair as we deepened the kiss. He pulled back and chuckled. “I have to ask you something, Scar.” “Okay. Anything.” “Beep beep.” I looked at him confused. “What was that?” “Beep beep beep beep beep beep.” Slowly the forest began to fade as I was pulled from my sleep.

I pulled the pillow off of the bed and threw it at the alarm clock. “Fucking cock blocking alarm clock. I was finally going to get lucky with a man that looks like a Greek god.” I crawled out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I pulled out my tub of JIF whipped chocolate peanut butter and some saltine crackers. I set them on the table then grabbed a glass of milk and a knife. I was spreading peanut butter on a cracker when Maddie walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. “You’re up awfully early.” I said to her. “Yeah. Ben and I are going to the movies.” I smiled. “I am so happy for you Maddie. He seems like a really nice guy.” She smirked and looked at me. “Yeah well Aiden seems nice too. Was you dreamin’ of him this morning.” I stopped half way through my chewing and looked at her with wide eyes. “What you mean?” I asked around my mouth full of food. She laughed at me. “What I mean is when I went to take a shower you were moaning up a storm in that bedroom. I opened the door to see who else was in there but it was just you asleep.” My eyes grew huge. “Oh my God Maddie! What if I hadn’t been alone?!” “Then I probably would have started rooting you on! You need to pop that cherry.” I rolled my eyes. “Oh my God. I’m so not having this conversation with you.” “Any who. You know Halloween is Friday right.” “I almost forgot. Dude it’s been too warm for this time of year.” “You have your outfit yet?” “I sure do. You know I had that thing months ago. Halloween is my favorite holiday after all.” “Ha! Yeah I don’t know why I ever bother asking. So what are you going as?” “I’m going as Cherie Currie. Sexy Cherie. You know lingerie and all. Mine isn’t gonna look just like hers because I couldn’t find one that looks like the famous white one, but I can work it.” Maddie laughed loudly. “I should have known it was gonna be something crazy and sexy. You’ve never been afraid to flaunt what ya got.” “Why should I be ashamed of this lushesness? If you got it, flaunt it. What are you going as?” “I’m going as a pirate. I’ll have a little more on than you.” My phone beeped and I picked it up to look at my text. “Ha! This is so perfect. The guys wanna know if I’ll sing for their Halloween performance on Friday. Ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb it is!” “Girl them guys ain’t gonna know what to do with you on Friday.” Maddie said with a laugh. “Yeah well I gotta go plan! Have fun on your date!” I texted Aiden back to let him know that I would be singing as I walked to my bedroom to plan.
It was 15 minutes until 6:00 when I walked out of the bathroom on Friday. “Oh girl! I’m gonna need a water hose to keep them guys off tonight!” Maddie said as I walked into the living room. “You don’t think it’s too much?” “Nah. I think you look great. Wish I had the guts to wear something like that.” “I’m a little nervous Mads. What do you think Aiden’s gonna think?” “Ha! I can already see his jaw hitting the floor.” Maddie looked at the clock over the tv. “Okay we better get going. I’m not working tonight, but I want a drink before we start.” We pulled up to Johnny’s and got out of the truck at 6:45. “So what time are the guys going on tonight?” “I think he said they moved it back to 7:30 tonight.” “How many songs you singing tonight?” “I’m just doing 4 tonight. I sent them to Aiden on Monday so they could rehearse them ahead of time.” We walked in and sat at the bar. “Don’t you ladies look lovely tonight.” Ben said as he came up to where we were sitting at the bar. “Why thank you Ben.” Maddie said while batting her eyelashes at him. “What would you like to drink?” “I think I’m gonna need some whiskey tonight.” I said. “Make that two.” Maddie said. Ben nodded as he grabbed a bottle of Jack. “Here you go ladies. It’s on me.” “Thanks Ben!” We replied together. Ben smiled at us and nodded behind us. Maddie turned to look behind us. “Oh sweet Jesus.” She said. “What?” I asked without turning. “Well don’t you look lovely tonight Ms. Scarlett?” Aiden whispered in my ear. I turned and looked at him and my mouth almost hit the floor. “Hot damn! You sure you don’t have a little country boy in you somewhere?” I asked him. He was dressed in a plaid shirt that was open, a pair of tight fitting jeans, a cowboy hat, and cowboy boots. “Nah. New York born and raised.” I smiled at him. “Well you coulda fooled me.” “And who are you supposed to be?” “Cherie Currie from the Runaways.” “Nice. Hey Maddie. Nice pirate outfit.” “Thanks. I’m not as comfortable wearing my underwear out in public.” I laughed. “Got it, flaunt it.” I replied. “We’ll be starting in 10 minutes so whenever you’re ready you can come on over to the stage.” I downed my shot and followed him to the stage.

Aiden’s Pov
She’s lookin damn good tonight I thought to myself as I walked into Johnny’s. She was sitting at the bar with Maddie in nothing but some skimpy lingerie. After talking to Jaxson I’d decided to go as a cowboy. I headed over to the bar and Ben nodded at me. I waved to him just as Maddie turned around. “Oh sweet Jesus.” She said and I laughed to myself. Scarlett was questioning why Maddie said what she said. I walked up to her and whispered in her ear. “Well don’t you look lovely tonight Ms. Scarlett?” She turned and looked at me like I was chocolate and she hadn’t had any in a year. She looked me over and I noticed her pupils started to dilate and her lips parted slightly. I looked her over as well. She looked like someone who had stepped out of a 70’s porno. What I wouldn’t give to start stripping that leather off of her. I wonder if she’s a moaner. “Hot damn! You sure you don’t have a little country boy in you somewhere?” Think Aiden. What was she asking you? Something about country in me. “Nah. New York born and raised.” She smiled up at me and it took my breath away. “Well you coulda fooled me.” “And who are you supposed to be?” I asked her with a smirk. Please say a porn star. “Cherie Currie from the Runaways.” Close enough. I looked over to Maddie. She probably thinks I’m a jerk for not saying anything to her. “Nice. Hey Maddie. Nice pirate outfit.” “Thanks. I’m not as comfortable wearing my underwear out in public.” Scarlett laughed at Maddie. “Got it, flaunt it.” She replied. “We’ll be starting in 10 minutes so whenever you’re ready you can come on over to the stage.” She downed her shot then followed me to the stage. Tonight is going to be hell on me.

Scarlett’s POV
I stepped onto the stage to a room full of whistles. I blushed and picked up the mic. “Hi guys! The guys asked me to come and sing for you again tonight. I’m gonna do something a little different tonight. I’m gonna start off old school. Then bring in something a little more modern. I am gonna do a country song tonight so just hang with me and I promise it won’t be as bad as you think it will. Then Aiden and I are going to end with something perfect for Halloween. With that being said here is Cherry Bomb by the Runaways!” I started dancing around the stage and acting very sexy.

“Can't stay at home, can't stay at school
Old folks say, ya poor little fool
Down the street I'm the girl next door
I'm the fox you've been waiting for

Hello Daddy, hello Mom
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb
Hello world I'm your wild girl
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb

Stone age love and strange sounds too
Come on baby let me get to you
Bad nights cause'n teenage blues
Get down ladies you've got nothing to lose

Hello Daddy, hello Mom
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb
Hello world I'm your wild girl
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb…” Aiden stepped forward to do his awesome guitar solo. I started to moan and make sexy sounds which was Cherie’s custom. It got a lot of reaction from the crowd.
“Hello Daddy, hello Mom
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb
Hello world I'm your wild girl
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb

Hey street boy what's your style
Your dead end dreams don't make you smile
I'll give ya something to live for
Have ya, grab ya til your sore

Hello Daddy, hello Mom
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb
Hello world I'm your wild girl
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb cherry bomb cherry bomb cherry bomb cherry bomb.”

The crowd erupted into applause. “Thank you. Now this next song is near and dear to my heart. We’re gonna slow it down a little with this song. It’s called One Day Too Late By Skillet.” I pulled a stool up and sat in front of the mic.

“Tick tock hear the clock countdown
Wish the minute hand could be rewound
So much to do and so much I need to say
Will tomorrow be too late

Feel the moment slip into the past
Like sand through an hourglass
In the madness I guess I just forget
To do all the things I said

Time passes by
Never thought I'd wind up
One step behind
Now I've made my mind up

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long, gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late
One day too late
One day too late

Tick tock hear my life pass by
I can't erase and I can't rewind
Of all the things I regret the most I do...
Wish I'd spent more time with you

Here's my chance for a new beginning
I saved the best for a better ending
And in the end I'll make it up to you, you'll see
You'll get the very best of me

Time passes by
Never thought I'd wind up
One step behind
Now I've made my mind up

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long, gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late
Your time is running out
You're never gonna get it back
So make the most of every moment
Stop saving the best for last
Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long, gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late
One day too late One day too late One day too late One day too late One day too late.”

I was so happy with the response I was getting from the crowd tonight. I hope it stays like this after my next song. “Okay I told you guys I was gonna do a country song. Now this song is also near and dear to my heart because it reminds me of home. It’s a little sexy and fun, so just try to have fun with it. This is Pickin’ Wildflowers By Keith Anderson.” I pulled out my Jew’s Harp and placed it in my mouth and started strumming the start of the song.

“Hey baby whatcha doin' this evening?
Can you meet me down at the railroad tracks?
I got Tom Petty playin' in my Silverado,
And I iced down a six-pack. Ah-haw.

Hey Daisy don't you worry 'bout your mama,
Like 007 we can keep it covert.
Undercover on the ground by the water
Gonna get a little peace... on earth.

I say baby whatcha say we go pickin' wildflowers?
Got a spot way back in the woods.
Sneak away for a couple of hours,
You and me baby, pickin' wildflowers.

Hey baby, Mother Nature is waitin'
And love's bloomin' like a cherry tree.
Let's buzz around, maybe do some pollenating,
Dive on in like honey bees.

Baby whatcha say we go pickin' wildflowers?
Got a spot way back in the woods.
Sneak away for a couple of hours,
You and me baby, pickin' wildflowers.

Take a trail ride if you know what I mean.
Hey baby won't you come with me?

Whatcha say we go pickin' wildflowers?
Got a spot way back in the woods.
Sneak away for a couple of hours,
Spend a little time pickin' wildflowers.
Baby whatcha say we go pickin' wildflowers?
Got a spot way back in the woods.
Sneak away for a couple of hours,
You and me baby, you and me baby pickin' wildflowers.
Whatcha say we go Whatcha say we go Whatcha say we go pickin’ wildflowers.”

I finished the song as the crowed stopped dancing and started to cheer. I walked over to the corner of the stage and got a bottle of water and took a sip. “See! Country music isn’t that bad.” I said with a laugh. “Hell we can be sexy too! This last song is going to be sung by both me and Aiden. I’m just gonna take a seat on this here swing Ben put in. Thanks for that Ben.” He waved from the bar letting me know he heard me. “This is one of the first deep and dark metal songs that I fell in love with. It’s called Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth.” I sat down on the swing and started to move as the guys started the music. I began singing.

“Lead to the river
Midsummer, I waved
A 'V' of black swans
On with hope to the grave
All through Red September
With skies fire-paved
I begged you appear
Like a thorn for the holy ones…” Aiden stepped up to a mic and started to sing his part.

“Cold was my soul
Untold was the pain
I faced when you left me
A rose in the rain
So I swore to thy razor
That never, enchained
Would your dark nails of faith
Be pushed through my veins again…” I started singing my part again.

“Bared on your tomb
I am a prayer for your loneliness
And would you ever soon
Come above unto me?
For once upon a time
From the binds of your lowliness
I could always find
The right slot for your sacred key…” I ended with a smile because of that slot and sacred key bit. Yeah I got it. Aiden started singing again.

“Six feet deep is the incision
In my heart, that barless prison
Discolours all with tunnel vision
Sunsetter
Nymphetamine
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, a vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better
Nymphetamine

Nymphetamine, nymphetamine
Nymphetamine girl
Nymphetamine, nymphetamine
My nymphetamine girl

Wracked with your charm
I am circled like prey
Back in the forest
Where whispers persuade
More sugar trails
More white lady laid
Than pillars of salt…” I crossed my arms and started to sway as I began to sing again.

“Fold to my arms
Hold their mesmeric sway
And dance out to the moon
As we did in those golden days…” Aiden stepped back up to the mic and started singing again.

“Christening stars
I remember the way
We were needle and spoon
Mislaid in the burning hay…” I start my final verse and give it all I’ve got.

“Bared on your tomb
I am a prayer for your loneliness
And would you ever soon
Come above unto me?
For once upon a time
From the binds of your holiness
I could always find
The right slot for your sacred key…” Aiden steps back up to finish the song.

“Six feet deep is the incision
In my heart, that barless prison
Discolours all with tunnel vision
Sunsetter
Nymphetamine
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, a vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better
Nymphetamine

Sunsetter
Nymphetamine
None better
Nymphetamine

Nymphetamine, nymphetamine
Nymphetamine girl
Nymphetamine, nymphetamine
My nymphetamine girl.”

I stand up and bow with Aiden. “Thanks guys! And thanks to all the guys for asking me to sing for them. It is always a thrill for me.” I walked off the stage and was pulled into a bear hug by Maddie. “Oh my God! You didn’t tell me you guys were doing Nymphetamine!” I laughed. “You know I never tell you what my songs are gonna be.” “I knew about Cherry Bomb!” “Oh come on! Did you really think I was gonna dress like Cherie Currie and not sing Cherry Bomb?” Maddie tapped her finger against her chin. “Well you do have a point there. I just love when you take the stage though. You always whip the crowd into a frenzy dancing around and acting all sluty.” “Come on. Let’s go get a drink.” We went to a booth and ordered drinks while we listened to the guys finish up their set. Maddie looked over at me. “So what did you think of Aiden’s costume?” “Oh my God. I looked at him and all I could here was the hallelujah chorus and dip me in chocolate and call me dessert. Seriously I wanted to pull that shirt off and lick him.” Maddie laughed. “Okay too much information.” “Ha! Well you asked. You know not to ask me questions you don’t want to know the answer to.” I said with a smile. “Yeah. He was looking at you the same way.” Ben walked over to our table. “Hey girls.” “Hey.” We replied. “Hey, Maddie. I was wondering if you would like to go out tonight. Maybe see a movie?” “Sure. Oh wait. I drive us here.” “Don’t worry. I’m sure Aiden will drive me home.” “Okay. Have fun Scarlett.” Maddie said with a wink. “Yeah you too.”

Aiden slid into the booth when they were done with their set. “Maddie run off?” “Yeah I was ditched for a guy.” I said with a chuckle. “You want me to give you a ride home?” “Yeah that would be great. Then I can get into something that is actually comfortable.” “Alright let’s go, doll.” I walked out of the club with him and got on the back of his bike. When he pulled up to our apartment he walked me up to the door. “Thanks for bringing me home. You wanna come in? We could watch a movie.” “Sure. I’m in no hurry to get home.” “Great!” I unlocked the door and we walked in. “Just make yourself at home and I’m gonna go change.” I walked into my bedroom and went to my dresser. I was rummaging through my drawers when I felt a hand moving my hair to the side and lips brushing against the exposed skin of my shoulder. I closed my eyes and tilted my head to the side. “You look very beautiful tonight, Scar.” Aiden whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me. I sighed and turned around in his arms. “Tempting me may not be a good idea Mr. Wilder.” “And what will you do if I keep tempting you Ms. Buchannan?” I smirked and pulled his head down until it was inches from mine. “Try me and find out.” He picked me up and carried me over to the bed. When he laid me down I pulled him close for a kiss that thrilled me. He unbuckled and unzipped my corset then threw it to the side. I struggled to catch my breath and with every breath I took it cause my breasts to heave. “You’re beautiful.” He said as he took a nipple into his mouth. My breath hissed through my teeth as I arched up against him. “Aiden, please.” He pulled back and blew on my nipple before moving on to the other one. I squeezed my thighs together and moaned. “Are you wet for me Scarlett?” I nodded as he slipped his hand lower and grabbed my panties. I lifted my rump up as he started to pull my panties down. He tossed them on top of my corset before running his hand back up my legs. I couldn’t think with him touching me. My heart was racing and I felt like I was drunk. “Let me see you, Scarlett.” He said as he pushed my legs apart. “So beautiful.” He ran his finger along my slick folds and I gasped. “So wet.” He slipped a finger in and rubbed his thumb against my clit. “Aiden, please.” I begged of him. He smiled and pulled his hand back. He lowered himself to the bed and pulled my hips up. My body jolted at the feel of his tongue gently caressing me. I reached down and tugged at his hair as I let out a moan. He moved his tongue faster and I began to writhe in pleasure. “Oh God Aiden!” I cried out as an orgasm ripped through my body. He chuckled and kissed his way up my stomach. “Oh that was amazing.” I said as I looked down into his beautiful green eyes. “Sweet heart, that was just the beginning.” He said with a smile. I think it’s my turn to have a little fun. I pushed him down onto the bed and straddled him. He smirked up at me. “You taking control now?” “You better believe it.” I said with a smirk of my own. He sat up and kissed my breast. I took that as an opportunity to take his plaid shirt off. I pushed him back down and tossed the shirt onto the growing pile of clothes. “I’m about to do something I’ve wanted to do all day.” “What’s that?” I leaned down and licked him from his belly button up, up his chest, along his neck, and ended at his jaw. “You wanted to lick me?” “Well I had imagined you covered in chocolate, but yeah. I wanted to lick you.” He laughed as he rolled me back over onto the bed. “I’m feeling a little under dressed right now.” I said to him with a small smile. “I can fix that.” He stood up and slowly unbuckled his belt. He unbuttoned his jeans and slowly slid the zipper down. “You’re killing me, Aiden!” He chuckled and pulled a condom out of his pants before pushing them and his underwear down. I lay on the bed and gawked at him. He was even more beautiful than he had been in my dream. I crawled over to the edge of the bed and ran a finger along the length of his shaft. “You’re beautiful.” I whispered as I licked the tip of him. He hissed as I wrapped my mouth around him. “Scarlett, I need to be inside you.” I let him fall out with a pop. I licked my lips and looked up at him before grabbing him and pulling him on the bed with me. I pushed him back. “Just relax.” I took the condom from him and pulled it from the foil. I’d never been with a man in my life, but they made us learn how to use condoms in high school. I rolled the condom down over his length. “How do you want to do this?” He asked me. I smiled down at him. “Save a horse ride a cowboy.” He smiled back up at me. “That sounds like a plan. Giddy up cowgirl.” I straddled him and slowly started to lower myself onto him. “I’m not.. I’ve never..” “God you’re so tight.” I gasped as he grabbed my hips and thrust himself deep into me. “Aaahhh… Oh my God!” He reached up and stroked my cheek. “It’s ok. I’m in now. Take a second to adjust and move when you’re ready.” I nodded and waited a few seconds before I began to move again. I slowly began to move faster and faster. “Mmm you feel so good Scarlett.” “Mmmmm.” I couldn’t answer. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. Aiden grabbed my hips and rolled us over. I gasped as I landed on my back. He reached down and wrapped my legs around his hips. He slowed down the pace a little but was thrusting harder. I dug my nails into his back and screamed when my orgasm shot through my body. Aiden grunted as he came and collapsed on the bed beside me. “Oh my God. That was beyond amazing.” I said as I rolled onto my side. He reached and pushed hair back from my face then pulled me close for a kiss. “That was only the beginning.” He said with a smile. He pulled off the used condom and threw it in the trash can before pulling me close and falling asleep with me in his arms. I fell asleep shortly after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. As always comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks to XXXataktoulaXXX and Hammerwood for reading and commenting. :D

Scarlett's Halloween Costume

Maddie's Halloween Costume

Aiden's Halloween Costume