Status: It is now completed :)

Secrets

Is this Goodbye?

Rose switched off her I pod as she heard her phone buzz. She looked at the caller ID, it was Juan. "Hey, what's up?" Rose casually asked.
"It's quite important and I don't really want to talk about it over the phone, can I meet you at Costa coffee in 15 minutes?" Juan asked.
"Um, sure. See you then." Rose unsurely replied before hanging up. What could Juan possibly want to talk to her about, she had already told him about America which she was now flying to in 3 days. Rose put on a casual cream Flocked Strappy Cross Back Cami, a Black High Lapel Biker Zip Blazer, Red Supersoft Skinny Jeans and a pair of dark blue Tribal Embroidered Espadrille Plimsolls. Rose didn't want to look to dressed up so this was a in-between look.

As Rose walked through the doors she saw Juan sipping at a cup of coffee. "Hey." Rose exclaimed as she walked towards Juan, who's blank expression transformed into a smile at the sound of Rose's voice, "what did you want to talk about?"Rose asked as she moved to sit down opposite Juan.
"I know that it's not what you want to hear from a friend right now, but I don't think that you should go to America, I think that you need to stay in England." Juan suggested as he looked up from his orange juice and into Rose's deep blue eyes.
"I need to stay in England for who? Me or Fernando?" Rose asked as she returned Juan's gaze of wonderment with one that read no signs of interest.
"Both. You don't need to search for your destiny, it will find you, but Fernando... I've never seen anything like him before. Nothing will make him smile, it's like every glimpse of life has been sucked from him, and now he's just a robot. Rose, I know that you don't want to be with him, but you know that you've got to come around eventually, you miss him, whether your pride will allow you to admit it, you miss him. And he misses you two." Juan explained as he saw a glimpse of thought flicker in Rose's eyes. "Come on Rose, it kills all of us at training to see him like this, it's not right, all of us know that you two are soul mates. Please don't run away from this."
"I don't know Juan. You're right, of course I miss him, not a day has gone by when I didn't cry myself to sleep over him. But I can't go back to him, I won't allow myself to. I need to get Fernando out of my system, even if it means crossing the Atlantic ocean, then so be it. I don't want for it to be like this... But it is how it is..." Rose justified as she just managed to hold back the tears. Rose looked up to Juan who gave her a sympathetic smile in return.
"Ok, well I just thought that you should know about Fernando, but I suppose that you betta get back to packing. I guess that I'll see you around." Juan said before getting up to leave.
"Yeah, I'll definitely will be seeing you before I leave, that's a promise!" Rose promised as she walked out of the doors before parting ways with Juan. Rose strolled over to a taxi before a sight before her caught her attention. Connor and Scarlett had just walked out of the cafe and were on their way over to Rose. "Crap" She muttered under her breath as she prayed that a taxi would come before she had to have an awkward conversation with her Ex's.
"Hey look who it is!" Connor shouted as he ran towards Rose hand in hand with Scarlett.
"Yeah, imagine seeing the two of you out n London in a cafe when you live about an hour away... What are the chances?" Rose sarcastically commented.
"What are the chances of Connor and I getting engaged... Because we are!" Scarlett screamed, jumping up and down, "You must come to our wedding, it's in 8 weeks, and if you want you can bring some of your Chelsea FC friends... obviously not Fernando though, because... Well you know!" Scarlett painfully injected Rose, looking down on her as if she was some piece of crap.
"It's such a shame that I can't come though... I guess you'll have to find someone else to back stab!" Rose criticized. Who was Scarlett to look down on her she asked herself.
"Oh really? Where are you going?" Connor asked not quite believing Rose, he wanted Rose to watch him get married to her best friend... He didn't even love Scarlett... He was just using her to hurt Rose.
"America." Rose bitterly spat back.
"For how long?" Connor probed calling it bluff.
"Forever." Rose stung. Connor and Scarlett shared a look at shock. "And quite frankly, even if I could go I wouldn't.... I don't like to watch fashion be gruesomely slaughtered." Rose looked around and a taxi had parked nearby, she ran towards it and instructed it towards the premier inn... She couldn't have put up with Connor and Scarlett fro much longer.

**** 2 days later at the airport ****

Rose hugged Juan tightly and promised to call him as soon as she landed. Juan had been a great friend to Rose, and Rose had really appreciated what he had done for her. "Bye" She said before turning and rolling her suitcase towards the security check point. Her other luggage had already been sent to America and was awaiting her arrival. "Rose! Rose! Wait!" Rose heard someone calling. She turned around and found Fernando behind her. "Please don't go, I'm sorry I didn't come sooner but I thought that I could do it but I really can't. Don't go, I need you here with me, you and I against the world. Please Rose." Fernando begged trying to read Rose's facial expression, but her feelings had been hidden deep.
"Fernando... I don't know what to say... I..." Rose trailed off, not quite sure what to make of all of this.
"Just say that you love me too!" Fernando urged softly as he held Rose's hands, rubbing them softly with his thumbs.
"Of course I love you Fernando. I will never stop loving you!" Rose replied still unsettled by what was going on. Fernando smiled in relief as he leaned in to kiss Rose. Rose watched as Fernando leaned in to kiss her, she took a step back as Fernando opened his eyes, hurt by what Rose had just done.
"I'm sorry, but I have a plane to catch, I have to go." Rose replied as she picked up her suitcase.
"But you said that you loved me." Fernando claimed, he felt so lost. His feelings were so jumbled up. How could Rose do this to him? He watched her turn her back on everything that they had.
"I do, but I have a plane to catch." Rose insisted as she slowly turned and headed to the security. She turned back and saw Fernando watching after her, tears streaming down his cheeks. She was a monster, but Rose needed to go away to America, get a few things straight. She passed the security as she looked back for Fernando but he was gone. Disappeared into thin air. Rose sighed as she walked over to the passport security, she wished that she had left with Fernando.

A few hours later Rose boarded the plane alone. She looked out of her window and felt tears roll down her cheeks, this was goodbye, the beginning of the end. She looked down at her I pod and listened to some music to block out the rest of the world. Rose then went back to staring out of the window this really was goodbye. But she didn't want to say goodbye, she wanted to be with Fernando, not alone. She un-plugged her music and went to get off the plane. "Where do you think that you're going?" The flight hostess asked.
"I'm sorry, I need to get off of the plane." Rose replied trying to seek a way through the hostess.
"I'm sorry, the plane is already on the run way, there's no way that you can get off of the plane." The hostess argued seating Rose back at her seat. Rose had to face it, this was it. Rose shook her head in anger, what had she done?
♠ ♠ ♠
So Scarlett and Connor are engaged, Fernando asked for Rose to take him back, but Rose said no, however realized that she wanted to be with Fernando when it was all too late. Will Rose have to move on from Fernando?

t-shirt: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/cream-flocked-strappy-cross-back-cami-_292026213
jacket: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jackets-and-coats/black-high-lapel-biker-zip-blazer-_282902401
jeans: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jeans/32in-red-supersoft-skinny-jeans-_273853260
shoes: http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/dark-blue-tribal-embroidered-espadrille-plimsolls_292094641