Status: Finished November 17, 2013

Made in the USA

Boyfriend

I helped a slightly tipsy Brandon walk into my house and he looked at me. You could tell he was drunk because his eyes were glassy.

“Come on let’s clean that ugly beard of yours” I said walking into the hall.
“Ana are you back?”
“Yea daddy” I said looking at Brandon who tripped on his own feet.

He found this hilarious for a weird reason because he started laughing.

“Is Brandon with you?”
“Yea” I said.
“Ok. Behave you two”

I rolled my eyes and sat Brandon on a chair in the bathroom.

“You just came prepared” he said as I opened an electric razor.
“Of course” I said.
I set it up and looked at him. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

“I find it weird that my mom actually let me come home with you” he said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. She had seen my purity ring on my necklace and asked what it meant. I told her and when I told her, I saw how her eyes lit up when I told her I was still a virgin. She saw I wasn’t just there for Brandon because I wanted to get in his pants.

“Now stay still and let me do my magic” I said as I threw a towel over his upper body.

He looked at me and I turned on the razor. I began shaving his face and I laughed at how he looked with a half shaved face.

“I should just let you go out like this” I said.
He closed his eyes and hummed.
“Now you’re tired?” I asked.
He smiled and I began shaving his face.
“You have a lot of hair” I said as I cleaned the razor.
“I’m going to get a bit of your sideburns” I said.

He nodded and I finished up. I got the shaving cream and got the blade. His eyes widened when he saw how I opened it. I rolled my eyes and looked at the barber’s blade.
“You big baby. I know how to do this just don’t move” I said.

I began cleaning his face and I finished up. I handed him the mirror and he looked at himself.

“There you look even more prettier” I told him.

He laughed and I took the towel off of him. I cleaned the towel and smiled.

“Ok come on you need to go to bed” I said.
“You’re going to let me stay?” he asked.
“Of course you’re my boyfriend” I said smiling at him.
“I’m going to blame you” he said as he stood up.

“For?” I asked as I turned off the light and we walked to my room.
“For being a little drunk” he said.
“Why?” I asked.
He looked at my room and smiled.
“Because I was to nervous to ask you” he admitted.
“Well everyone knew that” I said.
He smiled at me and sat on my bed.
“I should have a shirt that fits you” I said.
“Do you?” he asked.
I nodded and kneeled down infront of my suitcase and began looking for one.
“This one smells like beer” he said smelling himself.

He slipped off his shirt and my eyes widened. This guy was a damn god. I looked through my suitcase and smiled.

“Tada!” I said tossing him a shirt and some sweats.
“Why do you own these?” he asked.

I laughed when I heard a hint of jealousy in his voice.

“The sweats were my brothers. I stole them from him because they are comfy” I said.
He slipped them on and the shirt. He lied down and closed his eyes.

“Come” he mumbled.

I laughed and quickly changed into my PJs. I hopped on my bed and turned off the light. I quickly found out Brandon indeed loved to cuddle. He took a deep breath and let out a long breath and laughed when I moved away from him.

“Sorry” he mumbled.

Alcohol breath.

“It’s fine” I said kissing his cheek.
“Hmm. You smell nice” he mumbled.
“Go to sleep Brandon” I told him.

I felt his body relax and I closed my eyes. I smiled a little and cuddled up to him a little more. He pulled me closer and mumbled something. The big bad hockey player everyone knew was not the guy I knew. The guy I knew was a total dork who was sarcastic and a total sweetheart as well. All hockey players are assholes my ass.

how did he ask me you may ask. Well he pulled me into a corner and then told me about the weather. After i got him to stop blabbering he just looked at me and said "Be my girlfriend". I looked at him and he was just so serious. I smiled and nodded and he pulled me into a kiss. Patrick Kane then proceeded to ruin the moment by cat calling on us and making Brandon blues so much his head could have exploded

***************Few Days Later*********************

“No you have to go with your family” I told Brandon.

He pouted and I shook my head.

“And you need to cut your hair” I told him as I cringed while looking up at his hair.

He laughed and Andrew nodded.

“Yea you do. Your flow looks horrible and ridiculous now” Andrew said.

“Where is your dad?”

I turned to Chaunette who was curled up to Andrew's side. He had her close to him and well they looked adorable.

“He flew out and so it’s me right now. Mase is coming in later on though and we need to furnish his room” I said.

Brandon nodded and I smiled.

“I will watch the parade though, With Mason because he gets here like at 1am today. You may see us with signs and all” I said.
“You can be up there with us” he mumbled as he pulled me into a hug.
I laughed as his breath tickled my neck.
"No this is your day and we've been dating for a few days B. It's too soon" i said.
He sighed and nodded understanding.
"Ok then, but you have to wear my jersey" he said.
"Can i take a cool Fangirl picture with you?" I asked.

I heard the guys laugh.
"It has to happen" I said looking up at him.
"It will don't worry" he said kissing my cheek.

I leaned on him a little and he threw his arm over my shoulder as he pulled me even closer.

“Want a drink?” Andrew asked me.

He looked horrible with half of his face swollen.

“No thanks I don’t drink and well I'm not legal” I said.
“Why not?” he asked.
“Just a promise i kept to myself” I said nodding at him.

"There's soda Ana, you don't need to drink beer" I heard a raspy voice tell me.
I turned and saw Jonathan. The captain had sunglasses on and his voice sounded so deep.
"Wow your voice is just so raspy" I said laughing at him.
He gave me a grin before downing his beer.

I made a face and Patrick looked at me (Sharp).

"Never had beer or what?" he asked as he held his daughter.

“Yea I've had. I can hold it in and all my mom is Irish and my dad is Mexican of course i can hold it in, but uh well I don't want to get in trouble with the law and all” I said.
"How old are you kid?"
"18" I said taking a sip of my soda.

“When is your birthday anyways?” Chaunette asked.
“July 12th” I said.
She smiled.
"You doing something?" she asked.
I nodded.
"Yea my parents always plan a family and friends get together. It's nice and it's all in the backyard" I said.

Brandon smiled and looked at me.

“Am I invited?”
“No you see my boyfriend will be there” I said looking up at him.

He smiled.

“Really? I think I can take on him”
I laughed and looked at him.
“Nah I like him” I said.
He chuckled and smiled.
“Really? Describe your boyfriend”
I rolled my eyes.
“For once he’s been acting extremely cocky cause you know he won the Stanley cup and all” I said.
He laughed.
“Really?
I nodded.
“He’s got this stunning smile and woah let’s not mention those eyes” I said.
He blushed and I smiled.
“Lucky guy”
I smiled.
“I think I got lucky honestly” I said.
He smiled and pecked my lips.
“Trust me I did” he mumbled as he pulled me closer to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys i just finished watching the PLL season finale and no I refuse to believe Ezra is A or that he's a part of the A team! My Ezria heart cannot handle this!