Status: leave a comment on how you like it so far (ps. if your from Wattpad then welcome back!)

Domination

Chapter 2

~Mike~
As I watched the two packs I saw Emory leaning by the back door her eyes were watching not judging but just watching to see if there was a threat. Since her father gave her his title she’s taken the roll very seriously. I knew Johnny was assigned to guard my mate. At first I was uneasy but when Grace fell and he didn’t move I became more relaxed. He wasn’t overbearing as I thought he was going to be. He let her fall and get back up but if another male approached her he would stand between them and growl saying that my mate was not on the market for him or any man.
I respected him but when I went to thank him one day all he said to me was that it was his job to protect her under Emory’s orders. If you really look you could see how much the enforcers respected Emory. I knew she was a great leader and if I didn’t find my Grace then I probably would have mated her. As her men walked around the house keeping an eye out my father walked in. I watched as alpha Levi walked away. He wasn’t a social guy that I could tell. Dad smiled at me and then Grace he looked around then spotted Emory in the back. I watched as he walked to her. “Emory… follow me please.” They walked out and Emory nodded at her men.
~Emory~
Alpha sat at his desk I sat on the other side. “Alpha Levi would like for some of your men to run patrol every few hours and….” I stopped him right there. “I have over six men running patrol in the morning the evening and I will run night patrol. There will be no chance for rogues and if they come we shall be there to stop them in an instant. Also enforcers not running patrol will be around the pack at all times until they go to patrol or bed. I will not let anything get by my men.” He smiled. “I see you already thought of everything.” I nodded.
“Emory…”
I looked up at my alpha as he said my full name. “I would like for you to meet with the alpha when you can and you’re not looking out after the pack.” I nodded and said “when I have time I will meet him.” he nodded and dismissed me. I walked out of the office only to hear
“BACK OFF!!”
I bolted down the hall and ran towards the noise I heard alpha right behind me. What I saw shocked me. There standing in front of Grace was Johnny growling and facing off with some random guy from the other pack. As they were face to face I stepped in growling myself. Johnny backed down right away as the other enforcers backed him up waiting for my orders.
-Johnny what happened?-
-he was pushing up on the luna. I was only doing my duty and protecting her when he threatened me.-
I turned to the male and growled out he stood there shocked. Suddenly he pounced I was against the wall as his hand was closing around my throat. I just watched as the enforcers were ready to jump on my command. Before I could give it the man was thrown across the room.
“Alpha says to back down James!” the voice boomed. I looked up seeing a guy standing at six feet at least maybe 5’8. He growled as the man backed down saying “sorry beta.” He turned then the beta turned to me. “terribly sorry miss.” I raised a brow at the man did he not know who I was. “he needs to apologize to the luna not me.” I turned walking away.
-Johnny pick two men and have them guard with you. This is unacceptable.-
-yes maim but where are you going?-
-to talk to their alpha now!-
I was raging mad he let his men threaten my men, almost take my life, and almost take the life of our LUNA!! I stormed up to his room and pounded my fist on the door.
“WHAT!”
His voice was deep.
“open up alpha Levi.”
“who are you to order me!”
“I’M THE ALPHA ENFORCER!” his door flew open as he screamed “YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TOo…” he stopped mid sentence as I glared at him. “your man almost killed me because you refused to be near your pack when there near mine. Learn this if one of your men attack the future Luna again I will kill them. Have no doubt about that.” I turned and walked away from the alpha. I walked back into the living room and saw Johnny standing behind Grace, with Kyle and Sam. I walked past and stated “kill any threat.” They nodded all playful behavior gone from their faces.
I walked into the kitchen my wolf was raging how dare an alpha act like he owns me or my pack. I sighed pacing as I heard feet racing down the hall. I spun around seeing alpha Levi looking around he looked panicked. I couldn’t help but notice he was wearing a dress black shirt compared to his muscle shirt from earlier. I looked him over this time taking in his features while he still breathed. His dark brown hair was messy like he ran his hands through it a lot, his eyes were a mix between hazel and green. His jaw was that of a model, strong, his body was of model stature as well. He stood at 6’1 at least. He looked around then his eyes headed my way.
“ROGUES!!!” I was out the door in seconds with my men besides Johnny, Sam and Kyle.
“take no prisoners! All die today!” I shouted we shifted and raced through the forest. This was our job. Out duty, protect a pack that knew nothing about our lives but would hold our family and future. It was our will and last breath that would keep this pack alive and well.
“CHEERS!!!” I clanked glasses with my boys.
“to killing off every last mother out there!” Jake shouted chugging down his drink. I laughed and we all sat down. Once again another day of protecting what was ours. As we sat there drinking I saw Johnny wasn’t here but most of the other pack was. There sitting not too far away from us was Levi the young alpha. I finished my glass and got up to go dance. I walked to the rail and shook my head trying to clear the buzz a bit.
I walked to the dance floor and sat at the bar. Not even five minutes passed when a human walked over and started to chat me up. I smiled at him but I wasn’t really listening. As soon as his hand was held out I took it and we headed to the dance floor. I walked with him until he stopped and pulled me against him. we swayed to the music as his hand wound around my waist going down to my thighs, my back was pressed to his chest as we danced. His breath was cascading over my shoulder and down my neck.
“so do you come here a lot?” he asked
“not really.” I lied. Pretending to be an innocent little girl always let their guard down.
“you like to dance?”
“sure do.”
“what’s your name?”
“I’m not telling.”
He chuckled and pressed himself closer to me. His hands started to move towards my core from my thighs. Now that is where I draw the line. I went to move when suddenly he was gone I spun around seeing Alpha Levi standing there growling at the boy. I moved but was blocked by his men they were facing the boy as well.
“STOP! He’s only a human.” I whispered the last part. They didn’t listen instead I heard “stay away from her..” it was the most vicious growl I ever heard. I then felt my guys by me. “what’s going on here?” Jake asked. He was swaying a bit. I smirked at his drunk glare. “none of your concern pup!” Levi was now facing Jake. He looked pissed. I shook my head stupid males and there testosterone.
I turned and walked out of the club. I checked my watch seeing it was time for night patrol. I watched as the patrol walked into the club and I shouted “DAN, XAVIER AND WEST LETS MOVE!” they ran out of the club and we all ran into the forest.
-what’s with the alpha?- west asked after a while
-how should I know.-
-well Em he got super angry when you were dancing with that human. He just snapped so we figured it had something to do with you.- Xavier added in
-the alpha is not my problem patrolling is now West start on the east side and Danny go with him, me and Xavier will go west and we meet in the middle got it?-
-yes maim-
We split up and ran through the forest. As we ran along the territory line I kept my pace. We would finish patrol by morning.
~Johnny~
I stood behind the luna as she made breakfast for her mate who was still in bed. Sam was in the hall and Kyle was doing a perimeter check around the house. “want something to eat Johnny?” she asked. “no thank you maim.”
“ok… well how about the…”
“there fine.”
She sighed and turned to me. “alright explain when you enforcers are at the club you laugh and are playful but when your around the pack your not… why is that?”
I looked at her then raised a brow. “because the pack needs protecting and we know enforcers can protect ourselves. Were trained to. When were near the pack we can’t afford distractions. That’s why some enforcer mates stay in our house and why we live away from the house. For the packs protection.”
She looked at me and nodded. “alright.” She turned back to her food but I could tell there was more to it then that. “Luna Grace…” she turned back to me “yes?”
“why do you care?”
“because your all act so serious around the pack I wondered about it.”
“Were enfrocers.”
“that doesn’t mean you can’t feel or are invincible.”
“we know that.”
“then why do it?”
“for the protection of the pack and mates. We have to be here to protect our family.”
“so you do have a connection to the pack…”
“yes I have a mate she lives in the enforcer house in my room and lives peacefully but she understands I’m an enforcer and only her and my pack will ever see me relax. I’m always on guard. Always willing to lay my life down for keep my pack safe. That’s the enforcer way.”
She just looked at me. I knew she understood now. I knew she would stop asking questions. Kyle walked in form the back door saying “were all clear.” I nodded and turned back to her. “enjoy your breakfast maim.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of it so far. thanks!