She's Not Afraid

Recovery

Anna’s P.O.V

“Hey Anna.” Adrienne sat down in front of me.
“Hi.” I waved. I was miserable.
“How ya feeling?” She asked awkwardly.
“Oh you know, like shit.” I muttered.
“What’s with the red sticker?” She asked, pointing to my bracelet.
“Oh, I’m on suicide watch.” I sighed.
“You know we care Anna…” She looked like she wanted to cry.
“Obviously…I mean, not telling me you’re all putting me into a crazy house is caring.” I said sarcastically.
“We just want you better, Anna.” She had started crying.
“Sorry Adrienne…” I sighed, I made her cry. Great.
“It’s fine…actually that reminds me…Louis wanted me to tell you he’s sorry.” She said wiping her eyes.
“Tell him he can take his sorry and shove it up his ass.” I mumbled.
“He cares Anna. He has been worried sick about you. He wants you to get better.” She showed me the text between her and Louis. He was truly sorry.
“Fine. Tell him if he can prove it too me. I’ll believe him.” I stated.
“Will do.” She typed a way on her phone. “Is he allowed to visit?”
“If he wants I guess…” I sighed. I really hated this hell hole. They were nicer at least.
“Mrs. Marks, it’s time for group therapy.” One of the nurses came in. I looked at Adrienne.
“Go, stay strong love, I’ll come back soon, promise.” She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and walked back to the room.
“Hi, I’m Anna…and I suffer from Anorexia and an addiction to self-harm.” I waved.
“Hi Anna…” Everyone replied. God this was going to be hell.

*One month later*
Louis’s P.O.V

I needed to see Anna. But she hasn’t called me. She always calls Niall and Adrienne, but never once asked to speak to me. It was starting to take a toll on me.
“Lou, you haven’t slept in days. What’s bothering you?” Niall asked, sitting next to me.
“She hates me…” I hid my face in my hands.
“She doesn’t hate you.” Right as he said that, his phone started buzzing.
“Let me guess, Anna.” I said, maybe a little too harshly.
“Here, you answer. Say I’m busy.” He threw the phone at me.
“H-hello…” I stuttered out.
“Louis? Where’s Niall?” Anna asked.
“Busy…um can we talk?” I asked.
“Sure.” She didn’t sound mad.
“I’m sorry, Anna.” I said. Silence greeted me. Then I heard her sniffling.
“Louis…I’m not mad at you…” She was crying.
“Why are you crying?” I asked quietly.
“I miss you, I miss everyone. I want to come home…” She whispered.
“I know love. Just one more month. How ya feeling?” I asked, trying to change the subject.
“I’ve gained nine and a half kilograms…I also am on new medication. And they weigh me every day.” She sighed.
“Good…I think?” I chuckled a bit. She giggled.
“It’s good to them, sort of to me.” She said. “Oh hey, the nurses are making me get off the phone, I’ll try and call tomorrow. Love you, bye!” She hung up. WAIT she just told me she loves me…what? I put the phone down and stared at the wall in shock.
“Well?” Niall punched my shoulder, encouraging me to talk.
“She told me she loves me.” I still hadn’t comprehended.
“Did you say it back?” Niall asked.
“She hung up before I could.” I looked at Niall. Anna doesn’t hate me. No she loves me!
“When you going to visit?” He asked me.
“Tomorrow.” I smiled.

Anna’s P.O.V

Did I just say the “L” word to Louis? Oh fuck…it just slipped out. I mean I do love him…but I feel like it’s too early!
“Anna, lights out.” One of the nurses smiled at me and turned off my light.
“Thank you.” I smiled back. I wanted to see Louis. I pulled out my phone I had hidden between the bed and the frame. My phone showed a text from Louis.

Louis: Love you more <3

My heart fluttered. I was so happy. That’s it. I will recover.

Me: Night Boo-bear <3

Just as I sent that text. Niall sent me a text.

Ni: Anna, something’s up with Adrienne.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys
Sorry this is shorter than my usual updates <3
Love you all <3