She's Not Afraid

Disappointment

Niall's POV

"Alright Horan, what's going on?" Anna says staring at me. I give her a once over and put a meek smile on my face.

"Yer lookin' good, Anna." I say trying to change the subject.

"Thank you, now what's going on with you?" This time Anna's voice was stern and her hands were on her hips.

I start biting my nails and I feel warmer.
"I'm worried 'bout her, ya know? I love her and I know her past!" I start tearing up and sniff. "Anna, she is da only girl, besides ya, who has cared dat much 'bout meh."

Anna's face softens and she hugs me. I sniff and try to compose myself.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but ya gotta help her, Niall." Anna sighs and walks back towards Adri's room

Adrienne's POV

Louis sits in the chair closet to the door, sipping his coffee. I twiddle my thumbs. Niall and Anna had been in the hall for over a minute and the silence in the room was becoming awkward.

"Ah, hell, I'll just ask." Louis mutters. "Why would you do heroine if you're a med student and know exactly what it does to the human body?"

I open my mouth just as the door opens and Anna and Niall walk in. I close my mouth and the silence returns.

"Adrienne, I know you heard me. Answer." Louis says with an intense glare.

"What's goin' on 'ere?" Niall asks.

"I asked her why she would do heroine if she's a med student. It seems mad to me." Louis moves some hair from his face and rolls his eyes.

I look around the room and analyze everyone's face. Niall seems disappointed at this point in time, Anna seems nervous, and Louis still hasn't let up on his glare.

I sigh.
"I...I just got stressed going back to psych ward and having flashbacks. A-And I remembered how good heroine was when I was younger. It stopped the horrible feeling then and it was helping yesterday." I drop my head as My voice started to crack. "The rush was oh so good."

Niall walks over and hugs me. I start to sob again, but try to keep it under control so that I don't have another seizure.

When I stop, I notice that Louis and Anna have left and the doctor had come in.

"We need to run another test on her before we release her. Will she be in your custody after this?" She asks.

Niall looks at me then the doctor.
"Yes."

"Okay then, please go see the front nurse for her discharge papers." The doctor motions towards the door and Niall leaves me. I start to shake a bit, hoping that Niall isn't too mad at me at the end of this visit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the lateness and length of this chapter. I was a bit stressed.
I hope you enjoyed. :)