She's Not Afraid

First Time Again

Anna’s P.O.V
The Next day

We got back around nine PM to see all the boys chilling. Well except for Niall.
“Where’s Niall?” Louis asked. As if on cue, Niall burst through the door, looking very pissed. Adrienne followed behind him.
“Found him.” Harry pointed to him.
“Shut it, Styles.” Niall scowled. We all looked at him.
“He’s upset about the last minute bass player we had tonight.” Adrienne sent us all an apologetic look.
“He fuckin’ flirted wit ya right in front of me!” Niall turned to look at her, throwing his hands up. Adrienne just shook her head and walked into the kitchen.
“Niall, will you just shut up. She loves you.” Louis said.
“I know she loves me…but…has another guy hit on Anna while you were dere?” He asked, trying to make Louis understand.
“No…” Louis said, thinking back.
“I hate da guy Lou, I don’t want to lose Adri.” He sighed and walked into the kitchen.
“No guy has hit on you, right?” Louis turned to ask me.
“I’m oblivious to that shit.” I state. He just chuckled and hugged me.
“So does Anna live here or?” Liam asked.
“No, I haven’t been to my flat since the hospital…I should probably make sure I haven’t been evicted.” I sighed, grabbing my purse.
“Why don’t you move in with me?” Louis asked cheerfully. I looked at him like he was crazy.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yes, I mean you practically live here.” He pointed out. It’s true.
“Sure, I still need to see if I’ve been evicted…and I need to pay my bills.” I sighed. God I hate bills. With that I walked out to my car and got in. She started up nicely.

When I walked up to my door, there was no notice on it. I unlocked the door and walked in. There was still blood on the floor from where Adri had to clean me up. The mess itself was triggering, but the fact that my blades were still here. I walked into the bathroom and saw more blood on the floor and in the sink. Fuck. I need my blade. I reached under the cabinet and found the one I used last time. Just one slice. One little…NO I can’t. I threw my blade at the sink and looked in the broken remains of the mirror. I was crying, when did I start crying? My face…my body it was just disgusting. How could Louis love me?
STOP SAYING THAT!
I shook my head and left the bathroom. I had a lot of work to do if I was going to get out of my lease early. I have to clean the entire place. Fuck. I went into my room and saw more blades, and my laxatives all on my bed. That’s it. I stormed out of my room, went into the kitchen and grabbed a trash bag. I grabbed all of my blades out of the bathroom, all of my diet pills, everything and threw them away. Then I went into my office. I threw away all the shit I could use to harm myself. I did this in every room. Then I began scrubbing the shit out of the bathroom. Luckily the blood came up easily. My phone vibrated, indicating I had a text.

Louis: Are you coming back?
Me: Not until I finish cleaning everything.
Louis: It’s 11 PM?!
Me: So?
Louis: I’m coming over then.

I sighed and decided to go put the kettle on. Once in the kitchen I saw all the blood on the floor. I shook my head and grabbed the mop from the closet. I began cleaning up the floor when I heard a knock at the door.
“Come in Louis!” I called. I heard the door open and close. I continued mopping the blood. Louis wrapped his arms around my waist.
“What’s in the trash bag?” He asked.
“All my razors, laxatives and shit.” I sighed and leaned back into his chest.
“You’re getting rid of them all?” He turned me around. I nodded. He pulled me into a hug.
“What’s this for?” I asked, slightly startled.
“I’m proud of you.” He pulled away slightly and rested his forehead on mine.
“O-oh, thank you.” I smiled and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and then bit my lip. I pulled away and raised an eyebrow at him. He just smirked and kissed me again, this time with more passion, our tongues were soon fighting for dominance and his hand had snaked up my shirt. I moaned a little, causing him to smirk.
“Oh you like that?” He asked as he started kissing down my neck. I nodded, his other hand had ventured to my ass. He squeezed it, causing me to jump. He chuckled and bit the nape of my neck. I practically melted right then and there. He found my sweet spot.
“Louis.” I moaned as he sucked. Suddenly he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He laid me on the bed and got on top of me. I tugged at his shirt, which he took off instantly. I ran my hands lightly down his toned upper body. He kissed me again, it was a needy kiss. He suddenly stopped.
“Anna, are you sure you want to continue?” He asked.
“Yes Louis.” I nodded.
“Okay, but just let me know if you want me to stop, okay love?” He asked.
“Okay.” I nodded. When we kissed this time, it was more gentle.
“I want to make love to you.” Louis whispered in my ear. Mark never did that.
“Then do it.” I mumbled while kissing down his neck. He grunted. He then sat me up and helped me take my shirt off.
“Healthy looks good on you.” He winked. I laughed and pushed him on his back and then straddled him, then taking off my bra. My boobs had gone from being a B cup to a DD due to recovery. I was VERY happy about that part.
“What? Like what you see?” I leant down, leaving an inch gap between our lips.
“Very much.” He said then kissed me and flipped us over. He started slowly leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and chest until he reaches my breasts. He slowly sucks on my right breast while giving my left one more attention. I moan. I felt him twitch against my thigh.
“Someone’s hard.” I smirk. He looks up at me.
“Yeah, your fault.” He says in a low voice. He starts kissing down my stomach to my waist line. In one swift movement, he took off my pants and underwear.
“You’re really wet.” He mumble while kissing my thighs. I just moaned in response. He then ran his tongue up my slit. I hissed. He did that again.
“Louis.” I moaned. He began to suck on my clit while his fingers played with my entrance. “Fuck Louis…” I hissed. I was starting to get close. There was a familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. He suddenly stopped. I glared up at him. He had already taken off his pants and boxers.
“Ready?” He asked. Instead of responding, I rolled us over and started kissing down his chest and stomach. Once I reached his member, I licked down his shaft. He grunted.
“Fuck, Anna.” I smirked at his response. Then I took his head into my mouth. He twitched, pre cum spilling. I took more of him in my mouth, and started bobbing my head up and down. Within minutes he shot his load into my mouth. I licked him clean and looked up at him. Without warning, he flipped so he was on top. He then pushed himself into me. He let me get adjusted to his size and began to thrust slowly at first.
“Faster.” I moaned, clawing at his back. He grunted and started thrusting faster. I was getting close again.
“Fuck, Louis I’m so close!” I cried out in pleasure. He threw my legs up on his shoulders so he could penetrate deeper.
“Louis, fuck!” I yelled out in pleasure as I came. He slowed down and grunted as his juices filled me. We both rode out our orgasms than he pulled out and lay next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yeah...sex scene sorrynotsorry