She's Not Afraid

My Car

“Thank you, Louis.” I smiled. We walked out the door of their room and descended the stairs. As we walked to my car, something didn’t feel right.
“MY CAR!” I screeched, causing Louis to jump. All the windows were shattered; everything worth fifteen pounds or more was gone, my tires were slashed and my hood had a massive dent in it. Who the hell would do this?
“Anna, we can go run the security tape and see what…” I cut him off by crying.
“It’s my fucking baby Lou!” I went over, careful not to touch anything. I immediately rang the police.

After about an hour and a half of examining my car, they left saying they’ll start their search for them. I just nodded. The boys had brought me upstairs once more and I just lost my temper.
“If I ever get my hands on the mother fucker, I swear I will rip off his…” I was cut off by Niall.
“Anna, stop, it’s going to be okay.” He said. Louis pulled me into a bone crushing hug.
“Louis, can you drive me home?” I asked, my voice muffled by his chest.
“Sure thing, love.” He agreed. He walked me out once more and when we got to his car, he opened the door for me.
“Thank you, kind sir.” I said, curtseying.
“Anything for you my dear.” He said bowing and closing the door once I was situated.
“You’re going to make a left here then a right on the next street.” I said once he was in the car. He nodded and started the vehicle. Once we were on my street, I told him which flat was mine. We pulled up in the driveway and he walked me to my door.
“Would you fancy a cup of tea?” I asked him, unlocking the dead bolt.
“Actually, yes that’d be great.” He smiled, I showed him to the kitchen and he sat on one of the barstools.

“So I never asked what you actually do for a living.” He stated.
“I told you, youtube.” I smirked. “And people buying my EP’s and such.”
“I’d love to hear you sing sometime.” Louis pointed out.
“Maybe after I move to London.” I stated.
“Really? You’re moving to London. Don’t Youtubers usually move to LA?” He asked.
“Yeah, I tried that, didn’t like it too much.” I told him.
“So when are you going to give the ring to her?” He asked me. I had just put on the kettle and we were waiting.
“I’m mailing it to her tomorrow. I don’t need to confront her.” I sighed. Louis’s phone lit up.
“Harry is wondering where I am.” He laughed a little.
“Aren’t you the oldest? So shouldn’t be you who interrogate everyone?” I laughed.
“Yeah.” He said, typing away on his phone. The kettle made a high pitched noise, letting me know it was ready. I grabbed two cups and poured the water in.
“What are you in the mood for? I have everything from earl gray to pomegranate tea.” I said opening my tea cabinet. His jaw dropped.
“They make pomegranate tea?” He sounded baffled. “Now I just need carrot tea and my life will be complete.”
“Yes, they make pomegranate. Want some?”
“Yes please.” I grabbed two tea bags and the honey and sugar.
“Do you have milk?” He asked.
“I have soy, sorry lactose doesn’t like my system.” I smiled.
“Never mind.”

Niall’s P.O.V

It was nice to see Annabelle. Louis was falling for her so fast. Last I knew she was engaged to be married. But then I saw in the paper that he had been killed by a drunk driver.
“Where’s Louis?” Liam asked, coming into the kitchen.
“With Anna.” I looked at him as if he asked a stupid question. Louis came back last night and was all giddy. He went back to her place to help her pack some stuff. She’s moving to London in a few weeks. I was excited, we could finally catch up.
“I’m back, with Anna!” Louis yelled.
“Welcome back.” I greeted. Anna hugged me.
“When do you not have food in your mouth?” She said, poking fun at me.
“Never.” Zayn and Harry said in unison. I glared at them.
“On stage I don’t stuff my face!” I retorted.
“Yeah, unless you go off stage.” Louis mumbled.
“Jerk.” I said.

*Three Weeks Later*
Anna’s P.O.V

I finished setting up my studio room in my new flat. I was excited, Dan and Phil would be doing videos with me in the next few weeks and I live right down the street from the lads. Speaking of which: my phone buzzed in my pocket, it was obviously Louis texting me.
Louis: Hey lady, come visit us before we head off on tour?
Me: Sure :) let me finish up a video for youtube. Mind if I bring a friend along?
Louis: Go on a head =)
I smiled, I was starting to fall hard for Louis.
“Hey guys! What’s up it’s the one and only Annabelle! And I decided, I am taking you on an adventure in London today!” I was talking into my camera. After I finished a small part of my vlog, I decided to ring Alex.
“Hey girl, wanna go on an adventure and vlog and meet the boys?” I asked her. I heard a squeal on the other end and within ten seconds she was ringing my doorbell.
“LET’S GO!” She grabbed my hand and dragged me to my car. We both got in and drove to their flat.