She's Not Afraid

Announcement Time

Adrienne's POV

I cover my mouth and bounce around, squealing with Anna. Niall raises his brows and walks into the kitchen.
"Dis one is too hyped." He says pointing at me. "I'll take 'er out here." Niall grabs me and puts me over his shoulder. I flail a bit until he puts me down in the living room.

"You should save dat energy fer later." Niall says slyly then winks. I drop my jaw as the others file their way into the living room.

"Can you guys sit down already?!" Louis says excitedly.
Niall pulls me into his lap while the other boys sit in various places in the room. I put my hands over my mouth to contain my squeals and excitement, but I started squirming in Niall's lap.

"Can ya hurreh dis up and tell us? Adri's movin' too much!" Niall complains and pulls me closer to his body.

"This is what happens when children eat sugar after 2pm." Harry comments.

"Harry...I am literally two months older than you!" I retort.

"I wanna see proof of that!" Harry says burrowing his brow.

"I'll show you proof!" I say raising my fist.

"Hey! Big announcement here!!" Anna says waving in front of us.

"Harry started it." I mumble.

"Nuh uh!" Harry says, sticking out his tongue.

"I will separate you two if you can't start bickering!" Liam pipes up. Harry and I cross our arms and get quiet.

"Thank you, Liam." Louis chuckles. "And now that we have everyone's attention, we have good news." Zany and Liam do a drum roll. "Anna is pregnant!"

The room erupts in cheers, Anna motions for us to calm down.
"It gets better." She smiles. "I'm having twins."

This time the cheers and hoots and hollers are louder...and I almost get dropped by Niall. Once things settle down, everyone goes on commentary.

"Both of them are yours, right Lou?" Zayn chuckles.

"Of course!" Anna gasps.

"Yo! Louis, you're potent!" Liam shouts out.

"What d'ya mean?" Niall asks.

"They had sex once and she's carrying two babies!" Liam laughs. The room erupts in laughter and Anna's face reddens as she laughs with us.

"Don't worry, Anna." Harry says wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "You picked the right guy to get knocked up by. He has the best skills with children."

We all agree and an excellent idea lips into my head.
"We should go out and celebrate the good news tonight!" I suggest. "Do you guys wanna go out to dinner?" I look over at the happy couple and put on my puppy dog eyes. "Please??"

The boys mock my puppy dog eyes and all start begging to out for dinner.
Anna laughs after Louis joins us.
"Fine!" She laughs, giving in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like the update!