She's Not Afraid

Confessions of a Drunk

Anna’s P.O.V

Finally going home today. After a multitude of tests and shit, they’re letting me out. I hate hospitals.
“Ready?” Louis came in. I nodded. I was getting out a day early too. Louis had been watching my every mood. He only went home to shower. He slept here, ate whatever the cafeteria had and just kept me company. Louis held out his hand, I grabbed it and got up. I was wobbly. Louis put his arm around me to stabilize me.
“Tanks.” I muttered, he pulled me close. My Irish accent was making an appearance again.
“No problem, love.” He kissed the top of my head.
“Are you still mad at me?” I asked.
“No, I’m worried.” He stopped and looked at me.
“Why?” I asked.
“Niall told me what your mom did. She really hates me?” He looked hurt.
“She doesn’t hate you; she hates your relationship with me.” I rolled my eyes at the thought of it. She was a cold hearted bitch.
“Oh…why?” We began walking again.
“You actually care about my existence and my wellbeing.” I shrugged.
“I love you.” He rubbed my shoulder.
“I love you too.” I smiled at him. We made our way out of the hospital and too the car. Luckily, Niall was waiting for us in the car.
“Thanks for driving, Nialler.” Louis smiled and got in; I got in after and pulled the door shut. The engine humming was the only noise.

The car ride took less time and soon we were home. I practically jumped out of the car.
“Someone’s happy to be home.” Niall laughed. Louis just rolled his eyes and hugged me. He unlocked the door and we all walked in. I saw Louis had thrown crap everywhere in attempts to begin packing for tour. Oh right…they’re leaving soon.
“When do you guys leave?” I asked.
“Next Monday.” Louis looked at me. I felt myself tear up a bit. This wasn’t just a normal two to six month tour; it was a year and a half.
“Oh.” I looked down.
“Um, we talked to management too. They said we can announce you and Adri as our girlfriends.” Oh yeah, the fans had no idea about us still. I had vidcon to get ready for…
“SHIT! I need to get shit together for Vidcon!” I said, going into panic mode. How could I forget? Hell I haven’t made a video in months with all this recovery shit and Louis. Niall gave me a confused look.
“Like you, I have fans. I go to Vidcon and sign stuff for them.” I explained. He nodded. Vidcon was a month away. I had so much to do. I need to make a video. I went over to my purse and grabbed my vlogging camera. The most the fans knew about me was that Niall and I are best friends.

“HEY YOU! Yes I am alive and NOT dead!” I chuckled and made a shocked expression. “Anyway, I have a LOT of explaining to do…long story short, I was in the hospital a couple months ago for a month and a half, then I had to deal with a lot of bull shit. AND somewhere in that mess I forgot to mention Louis. My loving boyfriend of…” I counted on my fingers. “A little over six months. Louis come here!” I motioned for him to come stand next to me.
“Dis is dah one and only Louis Tomlinson. And he is mine.” I smiled and kissed his cheek. I decided to stop recording for a bit. My phone started ringing. It was a number I didn’t recognize.

“Hello?” I asked, clearly confused.
“Hey cousin, miss me?” She snarled.
“Bitch. How’d you get my number?” I retorted jeeringly.
“Aunty had it.” She chuckled.
“Fuck off.” I snapped. Niall and Louis were both looking at me.
“Ha! Louis will be mine bitch.” She laughed.
“In yer fuckin’ dreams. Lay one hand on him and I will tear ya a new fucking asshole.” I said
calmly and hung up.

“What?” I asked, looking at Louis and Niall.
“Who was dat?” Niall asked.
“My annoying cousin.” I snarled.
“Da one dat…?” I just nodded.
“Maybe da girls would be better goin’ on tour with us?” Niall turned to look at Louis. He just
nodded and called management.

Harry’s P.O.V

How the hell did Louis get so lucky? Why couldn’t I have Anna? She is so pretty.
“Harry, how much have you had to drink?” Liam sighed, preparing to help my drunken self to the car.
“Enough to fucking realize I love Anna.” I snapped, slamming my beer bottle down. Zayn looked over at us.
“Hazza, let’s go.” Zayn and Liam both helped me back to the car.
“Fuck you both.” I sighed, getting in the car. I wasn’t getting laid nor was I getting Anna. Why does this always happen to me? She’s carrying Lou’s kids. Why would she love me? She never fucking will. I’m being stupid for even loving her.
“Li, will you carry him into his place?” Zayn asked. We were already at my flat. That was a fast car ride.
“I can carry myself.” I slurred.
“Fine. I’ll watch you then.” Liam muttered, getting out, and then helping Harry out.

Zayn’s P.O.V

Oh shit. Harry loves Anna? How could we be so oblivious? He is always staring at her.
“Liam, are we going to tell Louis what Harry said?” I asked as he got back into the car.
“We should…” Liam pulled out his phone.
“What are you doing?” I leaned over. He was texting Lou.

Liam: Tommo…we got a bit of an issue. Are you still with Niall?
Louis: You really suck at timing. No I’m not anymore.
Liam: You were fucking Anna?
Louis: No Li, I was fucking Kevin the pigeon. YES
Liam: Why’d you stop to text me back?

Liam and I were dying of laughter by this point.

Louis: Because, Anna’s phone went off too. Harry called her.

Silence. Oh shit.

Liam: Um…yeah about that.
Louis: I’m going to kill Harry.

“We need to go tell Niall what the fucks going on…” Liam muttered. I nodded.