She's Not Afraid

Truce

Adrienne's POV

Today was the last day of the boys resting week. None of the boys spoke to to each other, but Perrie, Anna, and I were all trying to keep tabs on them. But it seemed that they were all doing the exact same thing--nothing.

So I help Ni pack and wash his clothes for the next part of the tour. They were going to Ireland then fly to North America in two weeks.

Niall watches me as I sit on a full suitcase and text away another group message to the girls.
"Ya'know we're just gonna be tense fer a while and be bros again." He says, joining me on his suitcase, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "We're dudes. Ya can't force us t' get along."

I sigh then roll my eyes.
"I'm just worried about Harry now. We assumed before knowing the facts."

"Ah, he'll get ov'r it." He chuckles.

I groan and lay my head on his chest. Niall rubs my back and kisses my hair. I bite my lip and try to mentally prep myself for another goodbye, that I'm not ready for tomorrow.
~~~~~~

"Here we are again." Perrie sighs. We look at the boys gathering together in the airport. We sit in the chairs lined up against the wall to watch everything passing by.

"But aren't you and your band going to America soon?" Anna asks, cradling Hailey close.

"Yea, but I'm only going to be able to see them like twice." She shrugs.

I tune the girls out and watch the boys. Harry sat along the side with Liam and Zayn separating him from Louis. Niall had just gotten back from the rest room and leans against Harry and offers a smile.

Harry doesn't smile, but nods, as if they were speaking their own secret language. I continue to watch the boys and see Lou stick out his hand towards Harry. Harry smirks and shakes his hands.

"I guess they're making a truce." Anna mutters.

"Really?" I ask.

"They were talking on their phones this morning planning to be cordial for the next few months." Anna says with a sigh.

"Welp, let's hope nothing explodes during this tour. 'Cause anything that does, the media's gonna eat it up." Perrie says and pursed her lips as the boys came over to say their last goodbyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had like two ideas for this chapter, so I tried to combine them the best I could.