Dangerously Dead

What a Pair

Seraphine and Eric cuddled up together on the bed. Her face was back to its healthy glow and Eric had a satisfied grin on his face. The two of them looked peaceful for the first time in centuries. Something that they bothThe vampire’s energy was coursing through her system like an adrenaline rush. In all her years Seraphine never had such a rush before. She had always been warned about feeding off of vampires. It was highly addictive and very dangerous. Sure she had a few tricks up her sleeve, the mind control and the seduction, but vampires were faster. Stronger. Luckily they couldn’t hypnotize her, her Fae blood prevented that.

“You might feel a little tired. Usually vampires only feel a fraction of the exhaustion humans feel after I feed.” she said. Eric squeezed her arm gently.

“I’m fine. That was… interesting.” he said, as if trying to process what had just happened, “But in the best of ways.”

“Good. Now where are we? The last place I remember being was in my tent in the mountains.” Seraphine said while looking up at Eric.

“We’re in London. We’re in my sister’s flat.”

“Is your sister here?”

“No, she died.”

“Oh. I’ve only been here in the late 1900s.” she mused, hoping not to bring up bad memories. Eric’s eyes widened.

“How old are you?” he asked.

“A lady never reveals her age, but I think I might be a few years older than you. Part of the perks of being a Succubus.” Seraphine replied with a slight wink.

“Really I thought you weren’t a day over 30. Do all Fae have immortality?”

“Not immortality, just extended life. Old will be when I’m 3000. I’m still in my prime you know.” Seraphine said while getting up from the bed. She walked over to the mirror and rubbed the dark circles under her eyes and they instantly vanished. She wrapped her hair into a top knot and tucked the ends in. Her long black hair didn’t need much taming.

“You wouldn’t have any food here do you? I’m starving.” she asked while looking at him in the mirror.

“Didn’t you get enough a few minutes ago?” he smirked.

“I still need to eat.” she said while turning around. “We could go out. I’m sure you’re hungry as well.”

“Alright lets go out. I’ve got a dress for you. I apologize if it’s not your taste. I only had a few chances to buy women clothes.” he said while pulling a tight bandage type black dress from the closet. Seraphine looked at the sweetheart neck and short hemline lustfully.

“This is perfect. But we’ll have to go out somewhere fancy for me to show it off.” She said while slipping into the tight dress. Eric nodded and watched generously as Seraphine pulled the thick straps over her tanned shoulders.

“I have just the place in mind. An old friend had a lounge in the 50s that was quite fun. Maybe he’s still in business.” he said. With a flash of vampire speed Eric was dressed and ready to go out on the town. He was wearing a black suit with a crisp royal blue tie.

“What a pair we make.” Seraphine smiled.