Sequel: For Diamonds And Gold

Million Dollar Houses

chapter 14

"Justin? What are you doing here?"

Justin stood at the door holding a pack of beer and what seemed to be a takeaway bag. He walked inside, ignoring my question and I shut the door to stop the cold air from getting in.

"Wow!" he stopped and looked around the lobby area with wide eyes.

"Your house is fucking huge!" he exclaimed

"Urmm, thanks but you still haven't told me what your doing here? And how did you find out where I live?" I frowned and walked to the living room, motioning for him to follow and limping slightly.

My leg still hurt like hell from when Ronnie kicked me but the bruising had gone down, on my leg and my face.

"Well I- Jesus!" He said looking around the room "My whole apartment is half the size of this" he said and I laughed a little.

I watched him walk around the room, looking and touching at things. I smiled because he reminded me of me when I first got here.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked as he looked through the rack of movies and music we had.

"I thought that since you turned down all my invites to hang out together, I-I... I came over" he said with a frown.

"How did you I lived here?" I asked

"I know people, takeaway?" he said holding up the brown bag he held. He came and sat down next to me, placing the cans of beer on the table and opening the takeaway bag. Sweet and sour chicken filled my nostrils as he pulled out two white boxes and handed one to me.

"I hope you like Chinese" he smiled and handed me a plastic fork.

"You didn't have to justin, in fact I'd rather you didn't, I've known you for only three days and you expect me to just eat any food you give me?" I asked

He raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"How do I know you haven't poisoned it and are trying to kill me?" I joked closing the box and laying it on my lap.

"Why would I try and kill you?" he asked "If you died then I'd never be able to see your cute smile ever again" he said softly and staring into my eyes.

I was speechless, I definitely wasn't expecting that, I was joking around but Justin looked at me with seriousness in his eyes. He opened my takeaway box, took a chip and popped it into his mouth.

"See? Not poisonous" he said chewing on the food. "So you wanna watch a movie?" he asked standing up and going to the pile of movies.

I ate a few chips and stared at Justin, he flirts with me and then acts like nothing's happened. Well at least I think he's flirting... no, I don't think he is, me and Justin are friends and pretty sure he isn't gay.

"Is Avatar okay? Only I've ever watched half of it because I fall asleep before it can finish" he sat back down next to me and handed me a can of beer.

For the next hour or so, me and Justin watched Avatar while eating and messing around during the slightly boring parts. I made sure not to drink too much because I know how I get when I'm drunk. I glanced at the clock and saw it was just past midnight, wow! Time really does fly when your having fun.

I looked at Justin and saw his eyelids threatening to close, he was tired and I kind of was too. I was about to ask him if he wanted to stay over when my phone starting ringing, startling Justin awake.

"Sorry, I'll be quick" I said when I saw the face on the screen, I got up from my seat and walked into the kitchen and through the back door that led outside.

"Hey babe" The voice slurred through the phone.

"Vic?" I frowned glancing down at my wrist watch. Why was he ringing me at this time?

"Kellin! Oh my god hey!" Vic exclaimed, yep He's drunk.

"Do you know what time it is?" I asked him

"About 4:79?" He said

"No" I sighed and rolled my eyes "It's past midnight here, aren't you meant to be on stage or something?" I asked

"Nahh, it's Chris's birthday so we're celebrating" He slurred again

"Who's Chris?" I asked and sat down on one of the deck chairs by the pool.

"I dunno, I only met him an hour ago" he said and I heard a loud round of applause and cheering in the background.

"Vic go home, your drunk" I told him "Is there anyone with you?"

"Yeah, Rian is around somewhere over there" he said and I guessed that he was probably pointing.

"Okay, go and find Rian and give him the phone"

"Your not the boss of me!" he said turning stubborn, I sighed again and leaned back in the chair.

"I'm the boss of you!" he shouted down the phone over the noise.

"Vic-"

"Shut up! I didn't say you could talk" He interrupted me and I felt a faint smile creep on my lips because it reminded me of when I lost that bet to him and I had to be his slave.

"Vic I-"

"Okay, you disobey my orders, when I next see you I am going to make you pay" he said in a seductive yet scary voice.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I replied although it kind of turned me on the slightest bit. We were both quiet for a moment and I heard the sound of a heavy door opening and closing and the loud noise that was in the background was now replaced with distant sounds of cars.

"I miss you Vic" I said after a while, he was quiet for a moment until I heard him sniff

"I miss you too, lots and lots" he chocked and it hurt me to think that he was crying.

"I'm at the bus now kells, I went home like you told me to and nobody's here because I'm all alone and I really miss you" he said with a little sob at the end, he tumbled over his words a bit but I could just about understand him. I could feel my heart strings tugging at his words.

"I can't wait to see you Vic" I told him quietly, I really miss him, it gets really hard sometimes especially at night when you just want to cuddle up to that one person but you can't because they're not there.

"I want to see you too" sniffed Vic "I want to kiss you and then hug you and then I want to kiss and hug you at the same time" he said making me laugh, he's such an idiot.

"Me too, I want to kiss and hug you and stroke your hair when your sleeping- I hope your taking care of your hair for when I see you because I'm gonna stroke it so hard" I laughed and vic laughed.

"Uh oh!" he said and abruptly stopped laughing.

"What's wrong?" I asked concern filling me.

"N-nothing. Everything's fine" he said quickly telling me that he was blatantly lying.

"Vic? Tell me" I said sternly and then he start crying. Heavy loud sobs filled my ears and I felt worry rise inside me, oh god he isn't hurt is he?

"I-I got yog-urt, yogurt in m-my hair" he said between sobs and I frowned. He's crying because he got yogurt in his hair?

"Don't cry, don't cry it's okay" I said over and over again until he calmed down a bit.

"No! it's not okay because now you can't stroke my hair and you s-said to keep it clean and it's not clean Kellin. It's full of yogurt!" he cried.

I smiled a great big smile, aww, he is so fucking cute. I felt a pain in chest from missing Vic, fucking hell I miss so much.

"Aww baby, it's okay. You can wash it out, just wash the yogurt out and then it will be nice and clean for when I stroke it"

"Really? Oh yeah, your right! Your so clever Kellin, I love you" he said and my smile grew bigger

"I love you too" I said " Now for heavens sake go to bed" I added. I don't want to I anywhere when he's like this, he could get himself into trouble and nobody would be there to watch him.

"No! I'm not tired, I want to talk to you" he argued and I sighed quietly.

"Vic, I'll talk to you in-"

"Kellin?" I heard another voice through the phone that wasn't Vic's. I frowned, it sounded familiar but I couldn't quite place where I had heard it from.

"Er... yeah?" I replied

"Hey, it's Alex"

"Oh right, hello" I said realising where I had heard his voice from.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure Vic gets to bed, I swear I look away for one second and he's fucking disappeared" he said

"Well, that's kids for you" I laughed "Hey listen, I really have to go but thank you for watching him" I said remembering that Justin was still inside and I'd probably been out here for at least half an hour.

"Yeah, no problem dude, I'll make sure he's okay. You wanna talk to him before you go?" he asked and thought about it for a second before saying yes.

"Hey Vic, you wanna talk to fiancée Kellin? huh? Kellin wants to say goodbye, you wanna say beddy byes to your fiancée" I heard Alex to Vic in an exaggerated baby voice which made me laugh.

"Goodnight kells, I love you!" Vic shouted down the phone and I smiled.

"I love you too Vic, goodnight" I said and I quickly hung up because I was almost close to tears. I don't want to cry because I know I won't be able to stop but I couldn't help the few tears that fell down my face.

"Fuck sake Kellin!" I whispered angrily to myself "God, your pathetic" I said standing up and walking back inside. I glanced at the clock in the kitchen and saw it was almost half 1. Oh fuck, I've left Justin alone for nearly an hour and half.

"Sorry I took-"

I stopped when I saw Justin sleeping on the sofa, he was laying on his back with one arm under his head and the other on his stomach.

I smiled a little and then made my way upstairs to get him a blanket. I layers the blanket over him and turned off the TV, the movie was still only half way through but come on it's like five hours long.

I turned on the lamp that was in the corner of the room, making a soft warm glow bright enough to see but not too bright that you couldn't sleep. I took the empty beer cans and takeaway boxes to the him the headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

Today had been an interesting day, I spent most of it on the couch or sitting outside by the pool in my own but then Justin came and that was great and I got to talk to Vic so I guess that was good too, even though he was pissed of his arse.

I turned the lights off then ran quickly into bed, pulling the blankets over my head slightly. only one day closer to seeing my vic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you like that?" he whispered bringing his hand down on me again. I moaned and nodded my head quickly.

"I can't hear you" he said hitting me hard on the word 'hear'

"Uhh, yes, I like it" I spoke into the pillow. I felt the heat spreading quickly and it gave me goosebumps.

Vic turned me over so I was lying on my back and looking up at him, fuck he was so hot. I reached out my hand and slowly caressed his muscular arms, he looked at me with lust clouding his dark eyes.

"Your gonna take it real hard now okay?" he growled and I whimpered in response. He held my thighs tightly as he pulled me to the edge of the bed.

"You ready babe?" he whispered his voice turning soft for a split second before going back to being rough.

I nodded my head and breathed heavily as he lined himself up, he'd already prepped me before.

"I want you to scream for me" he said through gritted teeth before slamming into me, I screamed from the pain but it was overpowered by the pleasure I felt.

I screamed out with every thrust of his hips, I could feel every inch of him sliding in and out of me and I moaned when he rolled his hips roughly into mine.

"M-more... ple-ease" I chocked out

"You want more?" he breathed and pinned my wrists to the bed, I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to me.

"Your gonna take what I give you, no more and no less okay?"

I whimpered and nodded my head and he pounded into me.

"Ohh god!" I moaned out loud "oh yeah...Vic!"

I lifted my hips up in time with his fast movements causing him to go in deeper and me to squirm around under him.

"Oh fuck!" he breathed throwing his head back and going faster, it felt so good that my vision started to go blurry. Vic looked at me and smiled, his face was going out of focus and when he spoke I could barely hear him.

"V-Vic?" I stuttered, I knew he was still thrusting into me but I could no longer feel the pleasure I felt before.

"Kellin?" Vic said but it wasn't his voice, I frowned "Kellin" he said then his face dissapeared and everything around us turned black.

What the fuck is going on?

I pried my eyes my eyes open slowly as someone shook me. The room was dark and it took me a moment until my eyes adjusted and when they finally did Justin was standing over me.

"Hey" he whispered "your house is fucking huge, it took me about 20 minutes to find your room" he said, I wasn't really paying attention, I couldn't get Vic out Of my head. It was a dream but it felt so real.

"It's scary down there on my own" whispered Justin and I looked at him, he have me a small smile and I moved over to Vic's side of the bed and let Justin climb in.

"Thanks" he said moving around to get comfortable. I nodded my head and turned my back to him and closed my eyes tightly. It was just a dream but I screwed my eyes shut tightly hoping it would come back as sleep took over once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
SMUT although it was a dream
is anyone reading this? cos I honestly don't think anyone is reading this

asdfghjkl;'#
-_________-
swiggity swag