Sequel: For Diamonds And Gold

Million Dollar Houses

Chapter 16

I awoke with a bit of a start, mostly from excitement and a hint of fear. Excitement because this was the day Vic was coming back from tour but fear because I'm pretty sure when I fell asleep I was alone so why now is there an arm resting across my waist?

I slowly turned my head to face a sleeping Vic behind me. My face broke out into a huge happy smiling one and I quickly turned my body and pressed myself to him and kissed him hard on the mouth.

He stirred before eyes flickered opened slowly and I felt him smile against my lips as his arms tightened around me. Butterflies flew around in my stomach from the touch of him, he's finally here!

"Morning kells" he laughed when we pulled apart for air.

"When did you get back?" I asked, I don't remember hearing anything last night so it must have been sometime in the early morning.

"Around ... 4 hours ago? I didn't want to wake you so..."

I leaned in and kissed him again, his lips soft and wonderful on mine, I had forgotten what it was like to kiss him believe it or not but I don't want to stop. I moved my mouth on his eagerly but he was a bit slow since he was tired and had only fallen asleep a few hours ago. I licked his bottom lip and he parted his lips slightly granting me entrance, the energy I felt inside was unreal and I just wanted Vic.

"Kellin" Vic said against my lips, he placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed me away gently. "Do we really have to do this now?" He asked looking tired.

"But..." I was ready to argue to with him, I really wanted him but I could tell he was tired and that he wanted to sleep so I shook my head and pulled away from him.

"I guess not" I replied and sighed, I can wait.

"I missed you" he whispered down my ear sending a warm shiver down my spine.

"I missed you too" I smiled and he pulled me closer to him, our legs entwining together under the soft blankets.

We lay there a while, just enjoying each other's company. I lay my head on Vic's shoulder and he rested his on my head and played with my hair. I never thought I'd get like this with anyone, I always thought that I'd grow old alone whilst looking after mom and Kailey.

I definitely didn't expect to love Vic as much as I did and the thought of us spending the rest of our lives together made me smile.

"Kells?" Vic whispered and I snapped out of my train of thought. I looked up at him and smiled and that's when I felt his hand moving lower and lower down my back.

"I thought you were sleeping" he said, one side of his mouth turned up as I blushed when he finally lay his hand on my ass.

"N-no" I replied and silently cursed myself for stuttering. Vic raised his eyebrow and smiled down at me.

"No?" he asked and I shook my head, he leaned forward to kiss my lips and a volcano of butterflies erupted in the pit of my stomach.

He moved us so he was now lying on top of me and I brought my hands up to tangle in his brown locks. I moaned as he bit my lip gently before pulling away and attacking my neck making my breathing falter.

"Where is it?" I heard him mutter and I was about to ask what he was talking about when a mass of moans and swear words escaped from my mouth.

"Found it" Vic smiled against my skin and continued to assault my neck by leaving delicious purple bruises everywhere.

Vic's hands moved on my body until they came to rest at the top of my boxer shorts where he hooked his fingers through.

"I-I thought you sa-aid no?" I asked as clearly as I could through my heavy breathing.

"Yeah but... I changed my mind" he replied between kisses.

"Oh" I said and pulled his head away from my neck to kiss him. Our mouths moved together eagerly and quickly as his fingers tugged at my boxers to get them off.

I really needed this, I really needed him right now so I flipped us over, with a bit of effort, and straddled his waist. Vic's eyes were clouded with lust and it only turned me on even more than I was before.

"Maybe I should have gotten you drunk first, you could have dirty talked for me" smirked Vic and laughed a little.

"You want me to dirty talk?" I asked whilst slowly rolling my hips down on him, he bit his bottom lip and I rolled my hips again until he finally let out a low moan.

"What was that?" I asked "I didn't hear you" I smirked rolling my hips more and more. Vic was breathing heavily and I could tell he was holding back his moans by biting down on his lip so he nodded his head instead.

"Hmm, I guess not if your not gonna talk either" I said

"Talk" Vic said "I want you to dirty talk me" he said through heavy breaths and I smiled. How would I do this now? I'm pretty confident in the bedroom area since I learnt a lot about it from my sister but I usually found dirty talk a bit hard to do.

"Your so big" I said and squeezed the obvious bulge in his boxers and Vic laughed.

"Go on" he smirked and raised an eyebrow

"... I wanna ride you, I want you inside of me right now" I said as seductively as I could but I knew I had done bad when my voice wobbled a little due to Vic rolling his hips up.

"Okay stop" laughed Vic, placing a finger on my lips "Just don't talk, it's fine"

He flipped us over so he was on top again and smiled down at me before trailing kisses along my chest and running his hands up and down my thighs. I felt goosebumps on my arms from his touch and arched my back as he kissed my barely visible hip bones.

Vic glanced up at me quickly before pulling away my only piece of clothing and throwing it to the other side of the room. I felt my cheeks heat up as his eyes darted all over me before a smile grew on his lips.

"Your so perfect" he whispered and I smiled and pulled his head down closer to mine to plant a kiss on his plush lips.

"Now get these off" I said pulling at his boxers and then letting them go so they hit his body with a soft thud.

"My pleasure" smirked Vic and I watched as he stood up on the bed and freed the monster between his legs.

"Okay seriously, you don't have to stare every time" said Vic as he came back to eye level with me. I kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him down to the bed with me.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I gasped as he started grinding against me. We moaned together at the friction, it felt like it had been so long since we did this and all the sexual tension we'd felt throughout the time of not being together was being let out all in one movement.

"Oh fuck s-stop" I said laying a hand on his chest, I was really close and I wanted to feel him inside me. I reached over the bedside table and rummaged around until I found what I was looking for.

"Let me" I said when Vic went to take the lube of me. He moved so he was in a good position for me rub the lube over his dick, he threw his head back and closed his eyes as I smoothed the slippery substance over him.

He was breathing heavily and it was such a turn on to see him like this. He moved back down and kissed my lips briefly before positioning himself at my entrance.

"You okay?" he asked and nodded my head quickly, I just wanted him. He lowered his head to kiss me and slowly pushed in at the same time causing him groan against my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slowly moved in and out of me, I loved how we fit perfectly together and I closed my eyes to savour the feeling of him inside me.

"Oh god..." breathed Vic as he quickened his movement. Is it possible to get butterflies while having sex? Because that's what I had right now, the look on Vic's face plus the intense pleasure I was feeling was beyond amazing.

"I-I don't think I'm gonna last l-long" I groaned and lifted my hips in time with his thrusts. Vic grasped my hard member and started stroking it as he thrust in deeper and faster.

"Come for me..." he whispered in a shaky voice and kissed my neck, licking and sucking on all my soft spots.

He kept fucking me and faster and faster and it felt so fucking good that I just didn't want it to end.

"Oh god! Vic!..." moaned loudly as I came closer and closer to my climax. Vic grunted and closed his eyes and with a few more hard thrusts I was coming over my stomach and letting out a loud moan.

It seemed to last for ages but I knew it was only a few seconds. I felt like i was in heaven as Vic continued to pound into my sensitive body.

"Fuck!" He groaned as he stilled and I felt him come inside of me. We were both a sweaty mess now, breathing hard and covered in my mess.

"I'm glad your back" I whisper through heavy breathing, Vic smiled and kisses me before pulling out and flopping down next to me.

"We should probably shower before getting breakfast" says Vic and he gets out of bed.

"Together?" I ask hopefully

"Is there any other way?" he smiles and walks out through the door, I smile and quickly get up running after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait