Sequel: For Diamonds And Gold

Million Dollar Houses

chapter 18

"So maybe we could hang out today? I mean only if you want to, like, if you don't then that's fine we could hang out another time but if you do then that's great"

Abby spoke quickly and nervously and I found myself smiling at how adorable she was. We had started talking when I was about to leave since music class had finished. Justin didn't show up today as I'd expected him to but he was probably at the music shop so that's were I was going to go.

"Well, I was going to see Justin at his shop but you could come too I guess" I replied and she smiled a huge smile that lit up her face.

"Okay cool!" she exclaimed and she followed me out of the building as we talked about random things.

"We can go get something to eat maybe after we've seen Justin" I told her as we got into the car, she seemed to really like that idea because she did this little excited jumping thing in her seat.

"That would be great!" she smiled and I smiled back. I turned the radio on so things wouldn't be silent as I drove but there was really no need for it because Abby talked really fast and all the time. I just nodded and smiled and added a comment at the right times until we finally reached the music shop.

"I can't believe I'm hanging out with you, my friends are definitely not going to believe this" she smiled as she followed me towards the entrance of the shop.

I smiled at her and we entered the shop, my eyes immediately trying to spot that familiar blonde hair.

"Kellin?" I turned around at the sound of the voice and came face to face with Justin. I still felt a little awkward around him but he's my friend so I'm sure I'll get over it.

"What are you doing here?" he asked walking past me to the front of the shop.

"What am I doing here? Why didn't you show up at music class?" I frowned. I wasn't angry just annoyed, he'd said he'd see me there but then he didn't show up.

"Oh right... something came up" he shrugged

"Hmm really? You could have told me, I was meant to be doing stuff with Vic today" I sighed.

"Sorry." He replied but he sounded far from it "Anyway I'd have thought he wouldn't want you to come" he asked

"Well he didn't want me too, but I convinced him" I smirked and winked at Abby who was standing quietly beside me. Her eyes widened and she turned slightly red which made me laugh.

"Right, well what do you want?" Asked Justin, he sounded annoyed but, like, quietly annoyed if you know what I mean?

"I wanted to talk, about yesterday" I raised my eyebrows "Why did you carry on doing it after I'd told you not to?" I said getting straight to the point.

Justin looked at Abby who blushed and then walked away to look at some CDs.

"I don't know" he said after she'd left "its just, I really like you Kellin" he spoke quietly "and I really didn't believe that your fiancée was Vic fuentes so I thought.... I thought that if I kissed you then maybe you would kiss me back" he shrugged.

I was a little surprised at his explanation since I really was not expecting it.

"Oh, well it can't happen again" was all I said because I really didn't know how to respond. Justin nodded his head and smiled.

"I know and I'm really sorry" he said and I smiled but once again I could tell that his apologies were fake.

I was about to tell Abby that we should go when my phone started ringing. I picked up straight away when I saw the cute picture of Vic.

"Hey" I answered

"Hey, where are you?"

"... Music shop" I said after a moment because I knew he didn't like Justin.

"Why?" I asked

"I've been waiting for you and I was wondering if you were okay" he replied

"Aww" I smiled how cute was he? "I'm fine babe"

Justin frowned at me before walking off with a box in his hands whereas Abby hung around trying to look like she wasn't listening in on our conversation.

"I know, anyway how long are gonna be? I have a surprise for you" he said excitedly through the phone.

"Not long, I'm on my way now actually" I said looking around the shop and walking towards Justin once I spotted him.

"Okay good! Hurry up babe, I can't wait any longer!" he shouted down the phone and hung up a few seconds later.

"I've gotta go now Justin but I'll call you later so we can't talk okay?" I placed a hand on his shoulder and he turned around unexpectedly and placed a kiss on my cheek but close to my mouth.

"What are you doing?" I frowned pushing him away.

"Nothing, I just... I only wanted to kiss you on the cheek ...to mess with you" he said a small grin forming on his lips.

"Well don't do that" I told him and took a step back, why the fuck does he keep doing this?

"It was a joke Kellin, I thought we were friends, friends play jokes on each other" he chuckled and picked up the box he had earlier from the floor.

"Anyway, I'll talk to you tonight then yeah?" he walked past me and I stood for a few seconds watching him.

What the fuck is he playing at? I've told him already that he needn't do stuff like that, he can't just try to kiss me whenever he wants I'm flipping engaged for Christ's sake!

He looked back at me and smiled and I automatically smiled back, I mean he was joking though right? Just messing around like friends do...right?

I arrived home a bit late, having to break off my lunch date with Abby, although I wasn't really excited about that anyway, and stopping off at the shops to get some presents for Vic.

I picked up the plastic bag that sat in the death seat and laughed when I saw the adult diapers. I've also bought him; some man perfume; a cheesy Christmas jumper that has Rudolph's nose sticking out of it and plays songs when you squeeze it; some noise cancelling headphones which cost a lot; a Canon camera; a few tribal bracelets which I thought looked cool and I found a cute little three way photo frame which I'm going to put pictures in.

Don't ask me how much it all cost, let's just say I had to use two credit cards to pay for it all but it was going to be worth it just to see Vic's face on Christmas Day.

I exited the car and locked it then walked quickly to the door to get away from the cold.

"Vic?" I shouted once I got in the house, all the lights were off and everything was quiet, maybe he's asleep?

I shoved the bags of presents in a plant by the door and hid it with its long droopy leaves. I'll wrap them later.

"Vic?" I shouted again and started making my way towards the living room but I stopped when I saw what was in front me.

There was a big Christmas tree in the corner of the room decorated with lots of little lights and beautiful ornaments. To say it was amazing would be an understatement, it was fucking breathtaking.

But it wasn't the tree that made me stop and stare, it was the baby candles laid out in a line on the floor to form a runway. And at the end of that runway was Vic, he was standing there in front of the tree and wearing a Santa hat.

"Vic! Oh my god" I breathed and took a few steps toward him then stopped.

"What is going on?" I frowned a little as I looked at him, he's never this romantic so something must definitely be up.

"If this is a way to get me to sleep with you then you better think twice mister" I joked and he laughed.

"No" smiled, he was so calm and he held out his hand for me to take so I walked to him and took it.

"I love you Kellin" he smiled

"I love you too" I replied

"I realised I never actually asked you" he said "so I wanted to do it properly before we got married"

My eyes widened as he got down on one knee and pulled out a little black velvet box. Holy shit!

"Kellin..." he opened the box and held it out to me then took my hand in his empty one. "Will you marry me?"

I looked down at the ring in the box, it was a silver band with little black diamonds around it and then one bigger silver one on top. It was absolutely beautiful, I looked up at Vic who smiled at me and I nodded my head. I couldn't speak.

Vic slid the ring onto my ring finger and I pulled him up quickly from the floor so I could crash my lips onto his. I kissed him passionately, putting all of my energy into it and tangling my fingers in his hair.

I had so much love for him and I knew he loved me back.

"Kellin" Vic mumbled against my lips, I carried on kissing him until he pushed me away slightly and laughed.

"You need to let me breath kells" he chuckled and I smiled, holding him close by his shirt.

"I love you" I breathed and kissed him again before he could answere, I was about to pull away when Vic placed a hand on the back of my neck to keep me in place and started walking us backwards.

Our mouths moved perfectly together and our tongues played happily. My legs hit the sofa and I fell back in it with Vic on top of me.

I could feel my heart wanting to burst as we kissed and tugged at each other's clothing eagerly.

"Vic..." I breathed and moved my neck to the side to make it easier for him as he kissed and sucked on it gently. He began pulling my shirt off, and I let him then he moved to the zip on my jeans, pulling then down and throwing them to the floor.

"I love you" he said quickly before pressing our lips together once more. I love his lips, they're so soft and addictive I just want to kiss him all the time.

Things were moving quickly as we were both filled with love and now lust for one another. Vic pulled away from me and removed his shirt and jeans leaving him in only his boxers and Santa hat.

"I'll be right back" he winked at me then jogged out of the room presumably going to get the stuff we'd need.

I took that time to study the ring properly, it really was gorgeous, the big diamond on top really shone in the right light and I loved the little black diamonds around the silver part of the ring. I smiled down at it and held my hand out in front me in probably the most feminine way.

"You like it?" I turned to smile at Vic who was walking towards me and who now only had the Santa hat on.

"I love it!" I giggled and pulled him down on top of me on the sofa. I kissed him and reached a hand down to take ahold of slippery memeber. I frowned and broke out of the kiss to see he had already applied lube to himself

"Sorry, I just need you so bad" he pouted and a small smile tugged at my lips, he's so cute.

I pushed him back gently so I could throw my last piece of clothing on the floor. Vic smiled down at me and I pulled him back by his shoulders so as to close the gap between us.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he immediately started grinding into me. I was breathing heavily as he moved his hips slowly and nibbled at my neck. I felt I was in a scene from a romantic movie, an R rated romantic movie, lights off, candles on the floor creating a warm glow, an engagement ring and now hot sex on the sofa.

"Please?" I moaned "stop" I closed my eyes briefly and pleasure shot through me.

"You okay?" Vic asked and smiled and I nodded my head before kissing him. I felt his hand hook under my thigh and the other trail down the side of my body, his touch burning my skin as he touched me all over.

I groaned quietly as I he pushed a finger inside of me and another one after a few moments. I pulled away from his lips and closed my eyes as I pushed back onto his fingers over and over again. It felt amazing and could I feel the tight knot forming quickly in the pit of my stomach.

"Kells, I need you" I heard Vic's raspy voice say so I stopped and he removed his fingers and quickly lined himself at my entrance.

"I love you" I whispered and he smiled before pushing in slowly, throwing his head back and moaning out loud.

"Fuck!" he breathed and he let me adjust to the feeling of him inside me but I wriggled my hips eagerly to get him to move which he thankfully did.

I placed a hand on the back of his neck and bought him down closer to me so I could kiss him while he rolled his hips slowly into me. I felt so full with him inside me and I groaned against his lips as he gradually picked up speed.

I looked up at him and smiled at his cute face, he was biting down on his bottom lip to stop himself from making any noise and it was the cutest thing ever.

I rolled my hips up to meet his thrust and he finally let out a low groan which just drove me crazy. Vic slid in and out of me quicker, going deeper than he was before causing me to scream out in pleasure as I neared my peak.

"P-please..." I whimpered "T-t-touch meee"

Vic obeyed and wrapped his warm hand around my throbbing member and pumped it quickly in time with his thrusts. I was a moaning mess underneath him and Vic wasn't helping much either with the sexy deep sounds that escaped from his lips.

A few more deep thrusts and hand flicks later I was coming all over my stomach and Vic followed closely behind. The orgasm seemed to last for hours but I knew it was probably only a few seconds, I was completely on cloud nine as I stared up at Vic who was smiling back down at me.

He flopped down next to me on the sofa and I grabbed some tissues from the coffee table to clean up the mess on my stomach then turned to cuddle up next to Vic.

"That was amazing" I whispered to his chest as I rested my head on it and lay a hand on his stomach. He pulled down a fluffy blanket from the top of the sofa and covered us both with it.

"Thank you Vic" I leaned up and kissed his chin since it was the closest I could get to his mouth.

"What for?" he asked

"Everything" I replied and his hold on me tightened.

"I guess my plan worked" he chuckled softly and frowned at looked up at him.

"What plan?" I asked curiously.

"The one where I try and be super romantic just to get you in bed"

I laughed and rubbed his stomach then twisted his nipple until he yelled out.

"That hurt" he pouted and rubbed it causing me to laugh again.

"Aww, want me to kiss it better?" I asked in a baby voice and he nodded.

"Not a chance" I muttered and snuggled into him even more, closing my eyes as I felt the warmth from him spreading through me.