Sequel: For Diamonds And Gold

Million Dollar Houses

chapter 21

When I awoke in the morning I found myself in our bedroom, laying under the puffy white duvet. I looked around the room and saw Vic laying next to me but instead of having his arms around me and having our legs tangled nicely together he was all the way on the other side of the bed. I frowned and sat up but I regretted it as soon as I did because a heavy banging throbbed in my head.

I noticed a glass of water and a bottle of aspirin next to the bed and I took it quickly, throwing my head back as I took the pills and drank the water. the bed moved next to me and turned to see that it was just Vic stirring in his sleep.

I smiled at how cute he looked then I remembered what had happened the night before, how I'd kissed Justin and almost slept with him, how Vic had walked in and had that hurt look on his face that made my heart sting and how he'd pushed me away from him every time I tried to touch him or came near him. My smile dropped from my face and my heart rate picked up as I realised what I'd done.

Tears started falling down my cheeks, I can't believe I did that. I can't believe I can be so fucking stupid as to cheat on him. I wiped away the tears on my cheeks but they came again as an image of Vic's face when he'd seen us came into my mind, I couldn't handle that look. He looked so hurt and torn and I'd caused that. I always manage to fuck up every good thing I have, I looked at Vic and a fresh new wave of tears flowed from my eyes. I don't want to loose him, I don't want to be without him. I felt like tearing my hair out and hitting myself over and over until I felt the exact pain Vic would have felt and more: I didn't deserve him.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried into them, It hurt me a lot to know that I could ever make him feel that way. I hated myself, I knew I shouldn't have gotten drunk but I just had to drink didn't I? And now Vic probably hates me, I hate me!

"Kells?" I heard Vic's croaky voice but I couldn't look at him, the bed moved as Vic came closer to me and then his arms were wrapping around me, pulling me closer to his bare chest.

"Kellin, don't cry babe" he rubbed soothing circles into my back though it didn't work, it only reminded me more of how I I'd hurt him.

"I'm so sorry Vic, I didn't mean to hurt you- I was drunk and I had no idea what I was doing Vic, I'm so sorry!" I spoke quickly trying to get all the words out before I started crying into his chest.

"It's okay" he spoke softly "I forgive you, you were drunk, I know, it's okay" he held my tightly and I wrapped my arms around him. I really didn't deserve him at all.

"Do you hate me?" I asked pulling away once I'd calmed down, he raised his eyebrows in shock and held my shoulders shaking them gently.

"Are you serious? I fucking love you!" he smiled "as much as you do my head in I can never hate you" he leaned forward to kiss me but then stopped.

"You have bad breath" he grimaced and I laughed, he pulled me into a hug instead and we fell back onto the bed.

"I love you Vic" I smiled up at him and he smiled back, "I promise I won't drink again"

"Well" he shrugged "You can drink all you want, just learn to control it" he smiled and I nodded my head, I don't ever want to see that hurt expression on his face again.

"I'm gonna stop going to music class" I said and Vic pulled away to look at me properly.

"What? Why? You love it, don't you?" he frowned

"Yeah, but I don't want to hurt you again and Justin will be there" I said noticing how his jaw tensed slightly before relaxing.

"Kellin I'm not gonna stop you from what you love, if you like going to music class then you should go"

I sighed and snuggled up close to him again, holding him tightly. If I was Vic I wouldn't have forgiven myself so easily, he really did love me and I loved him even more that's why I'm going to do everything I can to make it up to him because I really didn't deserve him at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost New Years and I've done everything I can to make Vic forgive me. I know he said he already did but I just felt so guilty that I felt like I had to make it up to him.

It was noon right now and I was outside sitting by the pool with my feet in the water, Vic was in the shower getting ready to go out to some band meeting or whatever. I wasn't allowed to come of course but I didn't mind, Kailey was coming over later anyway.

"Hey kells" I turned to smile at Vic who I'm guessing had just come from the shower because he had a towel wrapped loosely around his waist and his hair was wet, dripping down his face and down onto his tanned chest.

"You okay?" he asked sitting down next to me, I smiled and nodded my head

"Wanna swim with me?" he asked standing up and dropping his towel and diving into the water, splashing me in the process.

"Are you naked?" I giggled when he resurfaced from underwater.

"Maybe, you wanna find out?" he smirked and swam towards me. I bit my lip to try and stop the smile from overtaking my face as I seriously considered jumping in with him.

"Come on, you know you want to" he winked and I stood up from my where I was sitting to remove my top and pants, leaving me in my boxers.

"Boxers off" Vic demanded as his eyes scanned my pale body quickly before settling on my face.

I blushed slightly and removed my boxers, I was about to get in the pool when I stopped.

"Your not gonna let me drown are you?" I asked just to make sure. Vic smile and shook his was then held my hand as I slipped into the cold water.

"Let's go to the shallow end" Vic said and he swam towards the other end of the pool. I let go of him as soon as my feet touched the ground, I don't know why I hadn't thought of just staying in the shallow side instead going to the deep.

"You look cute with your hair wet" Vic smiled as he walked towards me, backing me up against the cold wall of the ridiculously large pool.

"Do I?" I raised an eyebrow as he pressed his body next to mine, he was warm and it sent a tingly sensation down my spine.

"Mhm" he kissed my jaw line a few times before moving to my lips, his hands gripping my hips as he tried to bring me closer to him. I wrapped my hands around his neck, enjoying kissing him. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too, desperately, but he had too leave in a few minutes.

"Don't start something you know you you can't finish" I said when we pulled apart, he gave me a confused look then seemed to remember the band meeting.

"They can wait a few minutes" he smiled and kissed me again. That's when I gave in, I didn't need persuading anymore as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I could feel Vic getting hard against me and to be honest it was a real turn on.

I let one of my hands fall into the water and quickly grasp Vic's growing member to make him harder. I could feel my slutty side wanting to come out as I heard him moan on my lips.

"It has to be quick" Vic breathed on my neck as he kissed it, making me shudder.

"... I want you inside me Vic" I whispered, I couldn't wait any longer, not when he was making me feel this way so quickly.

He reached behind me and slipped a finger inside me, no need for lube because the water made it easy. Vic started stroking me slowly and I found myself pushing back onto his finger. He added another finger and I moaned out, pushing back on his hand over and over.

He quickened his wrist movement and curled his finger, brushing against that one spot that made me scream out in pleasure.

"Fuck! Oh fuck Vic... fuck me!" I moaned loudly as he worked his fingers in and out of me faster. A familiar pressure began to build in the pit of my stomach quickly, Vic ran his thumb over my tip and I gripped his arms to keep myself steady.

"Are you close baby?"" Vic's low sexy voice sounded in my ear and just when I was sure I was about to climax he stopped. He fucking stopped!

"What!?" I breathed frowned "W-what are you doing? D-don't stop!" I was frustrated and angry, why did he stop?.

He smirked at me before pressing his body to mine, making me moan out at the pressure afflicted on my throbbing member. He hooked his hands under my thighs and I got the hint and lifted my legs up in the water to wrap around his waist. He nibbled at my neck and I held his shoulders tightly as I felt him slide slowly inside me.

"Oh fuck...!" I breathed closing my eyes, he filled me so perfectly, so hot and big. He started thrusting into me as fast as the water would let him, making splashing noises as he moved quickly in and out of me.

"Ohh, fuck! Fuck me" I moaned as I let my head fall back to rest on the edge of the pool. Vic was gripping onto my thighs, nails digging into my skin but it felt amazing, he felt a amazing.

"Shit! Kellin... shit" I heard Vic whisper into my neck, his breath hot against my skin and making me want him more.

"Faster baby, g-go faster" I rolled my hips in quick circles as he moved faster, going into me deeper. I felt that wonderful sensation pooling in my stomach, I was so close, so ticking close!

"T-touch m- ohh fuckk!" I was cut of by my own scream as Vic moved his hips slightly and thrust right into my prostate.

"Fuck! ... oh god, right there!" I squeezed my eyes shut, letting the pleasure swim through my body as he hit that soft spot over and over again for what seemed like hours.

"Fuck kells, holy crap!" Vic's low groan must have been what finally tipped me over the edge, my fingers curled around his arms; nails digging into his smooth skin; my legs tightening around him as he continued to pound into me; my breathing short and coming out as desperate gasps for air; my body tensing so hard I was shaking as I came.

"... fuck!" I finally let out a small whimper after what felt like ions of the best orgasm ever. Vic held my thighs up high as I have up in trying to hold myself, I was shaking to much, still in the aftermath of my orgasm as Vic kept up.

My dick was now hot and still throbbing as Vic stilled suddenly and I felt him come deep inside me with a loud moan.

"H-holy shit!" Vic breathed and he slowly thrust into me gently for a few seconds before pulling out. I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely, I felt so weak but I loved it. That was by far the best sex ever.

"You came without me touching you" Vic smiled kissing my beside my eye, he was holding my waist so I wouldn't start drowning.

"Fuck!" I laughed, I was tired I let my feet touch the ground and I tried to stand but I physically couldn't.

"Were gonna have to get someone to clean this pool" Vic said frowning and looking at the water. I turned his head to look at me and he smiled as I kissed his lips but as soon as they met an uncontrollable sobbing broke us apart.

"Kellin!" me and Vic turned our heads to see Kailey standing near the doorway crying. Vic took a step away from me and then remembering that we were both naked came closer to me again.

"Kellin!" Kailey cries "H-he ... I-I can't anymore..." she cried and fell to her knees in the floor.

"Kailey!" I shouted to her but she carried on crying, "What's wrong?" I asked her, her cries went straight through me, shilling my bones as a horrible memory came to mind.