Sequel: For Diamonds And Gold

Million Dollar Houses

Chapter 23

I stared at the ceiling above me, my eyes wondering around the blank space. It was morning, I knew that, but what time exactly I had no idea.

Kailey stirred beside me and I sighed as I turned on my side to look at her. She was beautiful, her dark hair spread across the pillow and long lashes resting on her pale cheeks. How d's she get herself into this mess? I had calmed down a bit since last night, I'm not angry anymore just upset.

I missed Vic, even though he'd pissed me off a lot yesterday, I just can't sleep properly without him. I quietly got out of bed, careful not to wake my sister as I shut the door behind me and padded down the long hall until I came to the door I was looking for.

"Kellin?" I heard voice whispered as I closed the door, a soft click echoing in the room. It was dark and I couldn't really see anything apart from a dark silhouette sat up in bed. I quickly and quietly made my over to it ignoring the questions coming from Vic as I climbed under the soft duvet and wrapped my arms arms around his warm naked torso.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled quietly into his chest and he held me tightly, resting his chin on top of my head and tangling our legs together. I smiled as I closed my eyes, finally letting sleep take me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Mike?" I asked as I entered the kitchen only to see Vic and Kailey there.

"He just left a few minutes ago" Vic replied, I had just finished getting dressed and came downstairs hoping that we could all talk together about what would happen.

"I thought that we could all talk about what's going to happen next" I sit down at the counter next to Vic on a shiny red stool and steal a grape from his bowl.

"Hey!" Vic frowned and grabbed a fistful of my hair so he could turn my head and plant his lips on mine. It all happened so quick, one minute had a grape in my mouth and the next I didn't. Vic slid his tongue into my mouth and I felt it take the grape from me, his tongue curling around the small juicy ball. He pulled away with a kiss and I stared at him as he chewed happily on his grape, What?!

"Where the fuck did you learn that from?" I asked him still in a shock and if I'm quiet honest a little turned on, if he can do that I wonder what else he can do with that tongue.

Vic laughed and tapped his noise then continued eating. I definitely have to get him to teach me that later.

"Morning to you too Kellin" Kailey said and I turned my attention on her, she wasn't smiling like she normally would do in the mornings and her eyes looked kinda red as if she'd been crying.

"Sorry, morning" I smiled and she rolled her eyes and looked down at her bowl of porridge, playing with it. What's got into her?

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she glanced up at me briefly before eating her breakfast and nodding her head.

"I'm fine" she smiled but she didn't look fine, something was definitely wrong but I let it go because I knew she'd tell me eventually.

"So have you decided what your going to do yet?" I changed the subject "you know, with ..."

"You mean my baby?" she finished of the sentence "I'm keeping it" she said standing up and dumping her bowel into the sink, she was about to leave when I stopped her.

"Wait, we need to talk about this" I got to my feet, she's keeping the baby?

"No we don't" she shrugged her shoulders "It's my choice and I choose to keep so I am" she turned and walked out before I could say anything.

She was acting weird, maybe it's just the pregnancy but it's way to early for her to already start having mood changes right? I shrugged it off, she'll calm down hopefully, I turned back to Vic who smiled at me.

"I love you" he said and I felt a smile grow in my lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, his arms around my waist since I was standing and he was sitting.

"I love you too baby" I kissed the top of his head and held him tightly, this is what I loved about Vic, he was so sweet and cute sometimes.

"Guys?" kaileys voice sounded behind us and I let Vic go and turned to see her standing beside Justin.

"Justin!" I was surprised that he was here considering what happened that night of the party. I gave Vic a weary glance to make sure he was okay.

"What are you doing here?" I asked kinda nervous.

"I just wanted to talk to you both... apologise for what happened" he said, I looked at Vic who had an expressionless face.

"Apology accepted, you can leave" he finally said and I sighed quietly, I knew there was no way he'd want to hear what he had to say.

"Vic just listen to him" I poked his arm but he ignored me and ate his stupid grapes instead. "Please? It wasn't all his fault anyway remember?" I told him quieter this time so Kailey couldn't hear.

Vic visibly tensed and he pushed his bowl away and stood up from seat and walked out of the room in anger. Crap.

"Just ignore him, he'll be okay eventually" I sighed and Justin nodded his head slowly looking nervous and unconvinced. "lets talk?"

"Right, I wanted to say-" he stopped talking and looked behind him, my eyes followed to where he was looking and Kailey was still there blankly listening in to our conversation.

"Let's go to the music shop yeah?" I suggested so we could have some privacy to talk

properly and Justin nodded. I glared at Kailey on my out for being nosey and she rolled her eyes, it wasn't in a mean way, she knows I love her and that I'd never glare at her in a cruel way.

"When will you be back?" she asked following us to the door.

"I'll only be half an hour tops, tell Vic where I'm going okay" I told her and she smiled and nodded as she closed the door. A small shiver went down my spine, it was barely noticeable but I felt it and couldn't help but get the feeling that something bad was going to happen.