Swear To Shake It Up

PACING PEWS IN A CHURCH CORRIDOR.

"What wedding?" Kayce was puzzled. Kathleen laughed. "They didn't tell you yet? No? Well Ryan's coudin is getting married and she wants all of panics girls to be her brides maids. We have to go out and find dresses. I already have mine but you dont." Kayce turned to Ryan." I was actually just about to tell you. That was one of the reasons we brought you here. For the wedding." Kathleen had already slipped on her sandles. "Comming?" When Emma was getting ready to head out of the door Brendon caught her arm. "this is a very important wedding. For more than one reason."

They took a cab to a little shopping center and walked into a dress shop. They found out two things about Ryan's cousin. 1) She is wild. and 2) All of the dresses had to look torn up. Kayce and Emma found matching green and pink dresses. They came down to their knees. When they came out Kathleen laughed. "you two look like hookers!" Grumbling Emm and Kayce bought the dresses and found shoes. Electric green heels.

After buying what they needed they walked over to Colds Stone. There they ordered icecream. They passed the time catching up on what had been going on. Kathleen told them how Jon and her had started dating and asked them about dancing. She wasn't too happy to find that they had stopped dancing. In the back of her mind she was wondering about what Brendon had said about the special wedding. She figured that she would ask Kathleen. "When we left Brendon said this was a very important wedding. For more than one reason. what do you think he ment?" kathleen shrugged. "I don't know. Probably him just maknig fun of the whole wedding thing." Emma recognized defeat and sat back in her chair. Something was going on.

"So where do you guys go to school? I never asked you guys anything personal so I figured I would ask you know. Kayce smiled. "We both go to Duke in N.C ,but we came back to Emma's house for spring break. My family isn't the best so I spend holidays with Emma. Emma's family is like my family. We are very close, but I still call my mom when I get a chance." Kathleen nodded. "Family is the best thing you can ever have."

They took a cab back to Ryan's subdivison but walked the rest of the way to the house. Kathleen smacked herself on the forehead. "Duh, I forgot to tell you: the bridal shower is tonight. Ever been to one?" Kayce and Emma both said "nope". When they entered the house Emma smiled when she saw Brendon eating donuts while laying on the floor. Kayce licked her arm. "Do we want to know?" Emma laughed. "Definatly not. One thing is for certain." Kayce gave her a look. "What?" Emma pointed towards brendon. "I'm worried about the bachelor party."