Swear To Shake It Up

snap your fingers for me

There were much hugs and kisses. Emma smacked Brendon over the head. "Where have you guys been?" Brendon rubbed his head." We know we have been bad friends. We have just been really busy. Now that the tour is over we are going back to vegas to chill and start writing some more. We wanted to stop by S.C for a few days. Any good places to stay??" Kayce and Ryan were already inseperable. Not a good sign. Emma gave Spencer and Jon hugs and then turned to Brendon again. "Want to stay with us at my house? Kayce is staying for the weekend. You guys should too." Ryan let go of Kayce. "We had actually planned on staying the weekend and then taking you to vegas with us. Sound good?"

As the group walked back to the house Emma took Brendon's hand. "What kind of trouble are you getting us into now?" Brendon kisses her hand. "None. I hope. But this is also a time I want "us" to grow." Emma blushed. "Sounds great. Any ideas?" He thought for a minute. "Yeah, but none that I am up to sharing." Ryan had his arms around Kayce's shoulders as they walked. "Do you still have the silver ring I gave you?" Kayce showed him her hand. "yep." The silver glinted in the sunlight. Emma laughed. "She never takes it off." Ryan took her hand and ran his thumb over it's soft edge. "That's a good sign." he dropped her hand as they entered Emma's house.

Emma threw open the front door. "Welcome to my house!" The gang crowded in and Spencer and Jon flocked toward the game room. Emma let in the dogs and sat on the couch next to Brendon. Ryan was having to fight off the jack russle who wanted to play with his leg. "uh Emma? A little help please?" Emma laughed. "Sure. OLE BAD DOG!" The dog skittered away and ran head first into a door. "Don't worry. He does that all the time. Turning to Ryan and Kayce she asked. "What do you want to do while you are here?" Ryan imediatly answered "mall." Emma checked the clock. It was 5:30 we can go now if you want to.

They pried Spencer and Jon away from the games and took Emma's car to the mall. As usual the mall was packed. When they entered the mall they saw a display case of magazines in a book store. Ofcourse the one with them on it was out in front. The 6 of them crowded around to read the cover. Brendon and Ryan laughed. "When did we become sex symbols?" Brendon pushed Ryan. "Uh.. I think there was something about it in a past interview." A shriek came from behing them.
"OH MY GOD! KAYCE AND EMMA! I LOVE YOU GUYS!" A girl came up and hugged Kayce and Emma. When they pried her off they realized she was their age. She took a deep breath. "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE DATING BRENDON AND RYAN! YOU ARE MY ROLE MODLES! I LOVE YOU!" Brendon and Ryan giggled. Ryan nudged Kayce. "First time in a long time that focus hasn't been on us. You seem occupied so we are going to go get some coffee. Meet you in the food court. Kayce tugged his arm. "No! Don't leave me!" The guys left. Kayce turned to the girl. "So who are you?"

"Oh yes! How rude of me. My name is Aly." Emma studied the girl. She was their age and had black hair and eyes. She looked shy but apparently she wasn't. Emma looked at her. "So how do you know us?" The girl gave a twinkling laugh. "LOTS of people know of you guys! You're dating two of the pnaic! boys. You are our new role modles! You guys rock! So tell me, what's it like having famous boyfriends???"