Swear To Shake It Up

IT ENDS TONIGHT.

"Hehehe wait what?" Kayce got off Ryan and stepped on the floor. Ryan sat up. "Marry me?" Kayce was dumbstruck. "Are you serious?" Ryan took her hands. "Why wouldn't I be?" Kayce looked at him. "You said you were getting married before me. Plus We are both 20! I'm still in college. How is that going to work?" Ryan stood up and hugged her. "We can make it work. I can give you everything you need. You can still go to college and everythnig will be like normal!"

Kayce wasn't sure what to think. He had asked her to marry him! What was she supposed to say? She looked at him. Trying to figure out what was going on. "Why do you love me?" Ryan had her sit by him. "I lvoe you more than life it'self I realized that when I was with Lauren. I realized I don't want anybody els." Kayce admitted to herself that she felt the same way. But she was 20! Very young! College! What would her parents say? She wasn't going to make any decisions without talking to Emma.

Kayce walked out of the room without saying anything to Ryan. He let her leave. She went into Emma and Brendon's room. She nudged Emma until she woke up. "yeah?" Emam realized Kayce looked distrought. "UhOh I'm comming." She pushed Brendon out of the way. He grabbed her wrist. He mumbled. "He just proposed didn't he?" Emma jumped out of bed and her and Kayce went into the living room. "HE DID NOT JUST PROPOSE?!"

Kayce sat down facing Emma. "Yeah, he did. But now I need your help." Emma grabbed her hand sexcitedly. "What are you waiting for? What did you say? You said yes didn't you?" Kayce let the tears come. "i don't know. I know this is a happy moment but look at who we are!" Emma let kayce speak without interupting her. When she finished Emma sighed and shook her head. "I can't tell you what to do. Say yes if you love him and can't live without him. Say no if you want to. It wont affect me. Trust youreself." Emma walked back to her room. She left Kayce to sit there. Arguing with herself.

The sun still hadn't come up. Kayce glanced at the clock on the dvd player. It was 4am. She knew what she was going to do. But first she needed to call her mother so her mother could comfort her while she cried. Even after talking with her mother Kayce didn't feel any better about her decision. She stepped into Ryan's room. He saw the look on her face and ran his fingers through his hair. She sat next to him. " I have my answer now."