Fast Times at Clairemont High

Chapter 7

**KELLIN’S POV**

The faint sound of blue jays singing outside the window woke me up. I opened my eyes. Why am I naked? I found myself laying in Ben’s bath tub with my legs slung over the side and a trash can in my lap. I didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure I’d thrown up all night. Maybe I got a bit too high. When I scanned the room for my clothes, I found Ben sprawled across the floor in just his pants. What happened? Oh, I remember.

Last Night

I shoved another fist full of Cheetos in my face. I moaned again. Even right after I said my good byes to Vic, I was still so horny. The way he can go from innocent to the devil with one kiss. How his light locks tickle my face when he’s near. Unff. I groaned in sexual frustration as we almost go to our house. My hard on was so needing my attention. Even just the friction of my demin skinny jeans against it made me want to come. I made pleasurable faces as we walked in between street lamps in the dark and moaned to myself when Mitch or Ben said something pointless.
“Your friend is hot for a guy,” Ben snapped me out of my thoughts as I stumbled across his lawn to his door.
“Yeah.” I finished off my bag of chips trying to ignore the fact he brought up Vic. The thought of the boy drove me crazy right now. Something needs to be done.
“Is that jealousy I hear?” Ben chimed in. I just walked past him through the door Mitch unlocked. I didn’t bother saying anything as I ran up the stairs. “Kells! Where are you going?” Ben called after me but I kept walking down the dim hall. I was caught in a horny daze. I needed to get this out of my system.
I locked the bathroom door behind me and instantly yanked my pants down far enough to get to my growth. I pulled it out of my boxers and winced at the tingling sensation I got when I wrapped my cool fingers around my warm member. I didn’t hesitate aggressively pumping myself. I instantly screamed out in pleasure, not caring who hears. I felt the door knob jiggle. It was probably Ben trying to unlock the door. I lost my balance and fell against the counter. I let go of myself long enough to throw myself onto the counter. My back leaned against the cold mirror as I began stroking again. I groaned out again and threw my head back in pleasure, my eyes shut tight. I heard the door open. I was about to open my eyes when suddenly the feeling in the pit of my stomach grew intensely more addicting.
“Nghh!” I let a groan slip. I opened my eyes to see Ben looking me up and down with a smile grin. He slowly inched closer while watching me. Still tugging myself, I glanced at him, still in a fit on light moans. He pulled my chin up and brought my face to his.
“Because you’re my friend,” he gave me a seductive look and wrapped his hand on top of mine which was still pumping. “I’ll help.”
Though I was deeply confused, I pushed my doubts aside as he removed my hand and started to tug me even faster. I tangled my hands his hair as I screamed, “Ben!” The feeling intensified even more and I felt so overcome and possessed by this high, I threw my hand back and came all over my stomach. I panted lightly as I felt Ben’s rough hands leave me. I crack open an eye to see him smirking. My eye never left him as I saw him bend down and slowly follow the trail of cum with his tongue. I groaned. That turned me on, again. But as the high faded away, I knew things between us would get weird.
“I-I’m sorry,” I muttered, blushing. I hopped off the counter and bent down to grab my pants at my ankles and my wallet, which had fallen out. As soon as I started to get up, I felt a dominant hand on my back and something stiff at my entrance. I instantly shrieked; even more so when I felt another hand wrap across my mouth.
“Why stop there?” I heard Ben whisper in my ear before nibbling on it. I winced, uncomfortable with his touch. Ben was unbelievably hot, but we were friends. Best friends. I can’t do this, it’ll ruin everything.
“Ben,” he moved his hand. “I can’t do this-“
“Why? Because of that Vic guy? I’ll fuck him too.” He chuckled. Now I’m pissed. I know Vic isn’t mine or anything, but a feeling of anger suddenly washed over me. Maybe because I’m still high. That’s got to be it.
“No,fuck you!” I pushed him away from me and pinned him against the door. Ben smiled. “Don’t touch me like that, and stay away from Vic.”
“You do like him. I knew it,” he laughed a bit. I grinded my teeth and pushed my elbow into his throat. He gasped for air. Good. Maybe I want him to die. I retreated a bit and backed up. He was still my friend. I felt a bit guilty, watching him grab at his throat as he staggered breathing evened out. I watched him. He looked back. “I’m sorry.” Ben muttered.
“You’re fine. Me too,” I scratched my head.
“Good,” he wrapped his arms around my waist. It was a bit awkward because I was still naked waist down, but I hugged back. Before I could pull away, he pushed back against the wall and slipped a few fingers in my entrance.
“Nghh!” I groaned. I pushed him off but he had me so tight, I was forced back and fell into the tub. My head slammed against the tile wall. I felt completely dizzy. A sharp pain thrashed throughout my head. I reached for the source to feel a piece of tile in my skull. I pulled it out fast and groaned. Tears filled my eyes as I angrily chucked it at Ben, who was laying unconscious on the floor. He must have hit something too. Everything was uncomprehensive and dark as I reached for the trash can beside the tub. The last thing I did was puke into it as my head fell back against the broken tile again.

Present Time

I gotta get the fuck outta here. I staggered to my feet. Whoa. I almost fell. Still light-headed, I held onto the wall. I looked back at the tub to see my blood dried. It ran from the broken tile to the drain. Damn. I feel like shit. Everything ached, my head was stinging like a bitch, and worse of all, I feel so used and betrayed. I gathered my shirt, wallet and phone. A text from Vic. Maybe he can help. I pulled my pants up and stepped over Ben. Just seeing him made my stomach flip and want to puke again. I looked away and rushed out of the bathroom and down the stairs. I read Vic’s message.

From ;)Vic: Good morning, sunshine. Feeling any better today? Can’t wait for tonight.

I ignored it and proceeded to call him as I ran down the stairs. I got to get out of here before Ben wakes up. I hustled to the front door, trying not to wake Mitch, crashed out on the couch with an xbox controller in his hand. The phone rung as I walked into the frosty morning. I shivered as I heard him answer.
“Vic? Come pick me up asap. I need you. And not sexually,” I added, to show severity.
“Is everything okay?” he panicked.
“No.”