Status: a working progress...

A Flair for the Dramatic

Alone In This Bed (Part One)

Tony's P.O.V

So far I had presents for everyone but Vic, Jaime and Mike. For Austin, I got a stormtrooper mask and some Starwars boxer briefs. I got Alan a cat plushie and a shirt with a cat on. Oli, I got a patterned shirt he told me to get him. I got Josh the most recent Fifa game. I got Danny a small shot of Jack Daniel's, which Amy allowed me to get, and a Jack Daniel's shirt. And for Ben I got a vintage guitar that he had been eyeing up for a while. I was going to get Jaime a bunch of Mexican things because I know he liked that sort of thing. I was going to get Vic some fake moustaches and a gift voucher to Hot Topic, which Austin said he'd like, because he was being difficult and said he didn't want anything.

"So what you getting Mike?" I casually slipped the question into the conversation I was having with Josh as we stood in the line to pay for Jack's shit. A Nightmare Before Christmas stuff seemed the safest thing to get for him. I got Alex and shirt with his band logo on with Gaskarth written on the back. I also got Rian, Zack and Jack one since the band was on hold. I'll give it to them when they visit soon. The best thing about Christmas was visiting day. It happens every six month. It's a little number to minimise stress or some shit like that.

"Just get him something Harry Potter related. No one's got him Harry Potter stuff, Vic said your his only hope as you left it so late to get presents." Josh chuckled. I was just relieved he didn't give me the look the rest of the guys gave me when I asked them.

"But like what?"

"Here, Vic gave me a list, so he won't be disappointed. I need to get him something to. So, you get him these and I'll get him the rest." Josh pulled me into another store. I just followed him around while he picked up various items and put them into my arms. So far he'd picked out a Deathly Hallows necklace, some limited edition signed books and a pack of chocolate frogs.

"So how much does all this cost?" I asked Josh as I pulled out my wallet.

"Um, if I've calculated correctly £23.62." I smiled and pulled out two twenty pound notes.

"Has he made you bankrupt? I could get one of these for you so it's not too expensive, I haven't spent that much?"

"Nah, it's fine, it's Christmas, but thanks." I shrugged it off but Josh knew I spent the most on Mike, but he didn't look convinced that this was all I've gotten him.

"Find everything boys?" Jordan asked as we walked to his car and got in the back.

"Just about." Josh sighed.

"That's what you get for leaving presents till the last minute." Jordan eyed us through the rear view mirror.

"Thanks for bringing us though Jordan." I smiled, which caused his stern expression to leave and be replaced with a small smile.

"Besides, we had everyone's bar the difficult people." Josh rolled his eyes.

-=-

"It's Christmas tomorrow!" Jaime yelled in my face causing me to jolt awake and headbutt him.

"Ah fuck! Sorry Hime." I said as I sat up and have him a small hug while rubbing my forehead.

"I should really learn not to wake you up by yelling." Jaime chuckled as he rubbed his own forehead.

Moments later Vic burst in with a bag, followed by a tired looking Mike.

"Happy Christmas Eve!" Vic yelled and threw his arms in the air almost hitting Mike in the face as he sat on the end of my unmade bed. Jaime hugged Vic tightly with a huge smile on his face.

"Me and Vic are giving out pre-Christmas presents." Mike smiled slightly.

"Correct harmano." Vic said as he set the bag down on my messy desk.

"Here, Jaime and Tony." Vic smiled as he handed us both a neatly wrapped box which made me think of my messily wrapped presents. Jaime ripped the paper off his and pulled out a lizard/dinosaur plushie which was really cute. Then all eyes were on me. I carefully removed the tag that read: 'Tony, happy pre-Christmas. Love Mike and Vic x" I smiled and put it on my bed side table before ripping off the paper revealing a cute little box. I looked up at Mike who was watching me intently which made me blush a little. I opened the box and pulled out the most adorable little turtle plushie ever. The only thing I could think to do was hug them both, so I practically dived on Mike, smiling like an idiot.

"I guess you like it." Mike whispered only loud enough so I could hear him.

"I love it, thanks guys!" I clambered off my bed and hugged Vic.

"I'm glad you like it. I wasn't so sure about it but Mike insisted on getting it." Vic slyly winked at me and grabbed his bag off my desk and pushed Mike towards the door. "Come on harmano, we've got other presents to give out."

"So, still doing what you've planned tonight?" Jaime asked when they were gone. I simply nodded in response.

-=-

Mike's P.O.V

"So harmano, when are mama and padre coming to visit?" I asked Vic. He was the one Amy told about visiting day.

"On Boxing Day. Around 12:30." Vic smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. He was nervous.

"I know your nervous but you haven't disappointed them Vic, you needed help, we both needed help and they did what they thought was best for us." I whispered as I put an arm around his shoulders. If smiled at me even though there were tears in his eyes that threatened to spill.

"Thanks Mikey, I just wish I could e stronger for my baby brother."

"Vic, you are the best brother I could ask for, and the strongest person I know. Don't be too hard on yourself please."

"I'm just going to get some rest ok? Don't spend too long out here." I nodded and watched my big brother shakily walk back into the dimly lit kitchen.

'Mike.' My head snapped up at a voice that whispered my name gently in the wind. Please tell me I'm not going crazy, that's the last thing I need right now.
'Mike.' I jumped of the patio and walked out a few steps.
'Mike.' I followed the voice round to the left side of the house.

"Mike? Is that you?" I spun round and come face to face with Tony whose beautiful features were illuminated by the moon light. Confusion washed over me, is this what his note meant?

"Tony? Were you calling me? Why are we out here?" I spat questions at him, breathless.

"Yes, I was calling you. I needed to get you alone so I could talk to you, come on follow me." Tony took my hand in his and pulled me into the house. We crept silently up the stairs, stopping dead every time one creaked under our weight, making sure no one woke up. We finally made it into Jaime and Tony's room, but Jaime no wasn't anywhere I sight.

"Where's Jaime?" I had to ask, I was so confused.

"He's staying with Vic, they're having a talk I think."

"What like-"

"Nothing like that Mike, um, just to get their relationship kick started you know? They both deserve it." I smiled, maybe now Vic will be happy with himself.

"They both understood that I also wanted to talk to you alone." Tony said so casually as he turned on his desk lamp causing a dim light to fill his room. I could see his turtle sitting innocently sitting on his bedside table atop a small stack of books and notepads. His room was simple, nothing over the top. It was messy though; CDs, clothes and Kerrang! Magazines littered the floor.

"I should have cleaned, or got Jaime to clean." Tony smiled slightly.

"It's fine, I'm the same but Vic clears up all my shit." I chuckled and sat in the middle of his bed, kicking my shoes off and onto the floor. "So what did you want to talk about?" All of a sudden Tony's soft lips were pressed gently against mine. It felt so wrong but so right at the same time. Tony pulled back and looked me dead in the eyes

"I think I'm in love with you Mike." He whispered which gave me major butterflies. I reattached out lips and pulled him onto the bed with me.

"I think I feel the same." I said between kisses. I felt Tony smile against my lips and wrap his legs around my waist, sitting on my lap. Tony ran his tongue along my bottom lip before carefully slipping it into my mouth. He tastes like honey and mint toothpaste, hot and heavy in my mouth making me moan against his lips. Tony pulled away very slowly.

"I have a present for you." He seductively whispered in my ear before reaching into his top draw of his bed side table, pulling out a condom and a small tube of lube. "Stolen off Ben and Danny." He smiled guiltily as he stood up.

"Won't they hear us?" I asked, beginning to feel a little nervous.

"No, everyone is normally asleep now or fucking so we're safe." Tony said as he pulled my shirt over my head and pulled my jeans off putting them both on the floor. Leaving me in my boxers, semi-hard, before stripping naked right then and there.

"You don't have to do this you know." Tony looked at me but all I could focus on was his member standing hard and proud.

"No, I want to." I said, slightly breathless and looked up at him as he rolled on the condom and walked over to me with a confident strut.

"Let's get ready then." Tony smiled, his breath hot on my neck rising goosebumps on my skin, he pulled my boxers down and completely off, throwing them on the floor. He put me on my stomach and pushed my legs under myself so my ass was in the air slightly. I heard him squirt some lube on his fingers or hands and spread it over my entrance. I gasped at the cold liquid that felt foreign against my skin.

"Ready?" I nodded as he pushed a long finger in me, circling, stretching me till I started moaning against his pillow. He added another finger, fully preparing me until he was satisfied. He managed to get in three fingers before he decided I was fully stretched.

"Your too beautiful." Tony sighed and ran two fingers down my back and placed the other hand on my shoulder. I could feel his member pressing against my entrance.

"Mike."

"Yeah?"

"Merry Christmas."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long but I've had some issues going on, but I will start another chapter soon, and I do realise this is the Christmas chapter but I didn't want to leave it out since I'd already written it. Part 2 will be about visiting day and new year!

Zara <3