Status: Thank you for reading my story! Hope you like it! (:

Breaking Even

The Snow Day

The next morning I woke up and I couldn't move. I looked at my body and I was duct tape to my sleeping bag. So was everyone else. Sharp and Burish, of course. They're the pranksters on the team. I heard a high pitched girl scream, I swear it wasn't me. "Who the hell is screaming!" Seabs yelled half asleep. "Sorry. I can't move." Steeger said. "Holy shit. Those two are gonna get their ass whopped." Seabs yelled.

Eventually we got ourselves out. I made pancakes and I made 6 because it was me, Steeger, Kaner, Seabs, hammer, and... wheres Toews? "Hey guys, where is the Captain?" I Asked. They said he left early in the morning.. party pooper. "Well I think were gonna head out." They all said. We gave our hugs and goodbyes as they walked out.

Eventually it was just Pat and I. "Alone at last." He said while grabbing my waist and pressing my body against his. "I can't believe all of their talk about us doing it." I said. "Yeah, they are weird. Um, have you ever done it?" He asked. "No. You?" I asked. "I've never done it." He said shyly.

"We should play in the snow today!" I suggested. "Sure." He said. We got on our hats, gloves, boots, snow pants, mittens, and jackets. It was like 10° F outside and it was cold! "Let's have a snowball fight!" Pat said excitedly. "Sure but you'll loose." I smirked. "Not a chance." He said laughing. "Eat my snow hotshot." I snickered. He threw one at me and missed and I threw one at him and I got him in the leg.

He knew I had won but he wouldn't admit it. "Rematch." He said. "No." I said. "Or else..." He said hesitantly. "Or else what?" I asked. He pushed me in the snow and got on top me. "Get off fatty! I'm cold!" I said while shivering. "I won't let you go unless you say 'Patrick is the snowball fight champion and the best boyfriend in the world.'" He grinned like he was proud of himself for saying that.

"No. I won and I'm cold!" I said again. "Will this help?" He pressed his warm lips on mine, they were soft and he was an excellent kisser. He wouldnt stop until I finally pushed his head up. "I'm cold. And we can finish this inside." I giggled. "Fine." He said sadly. We got inside and I was still shivering. "Babe, are you still cold?" He smiled and hugged me. "Heres my sweatshirt." He handed it to me and I put it on. "Th-th-th-thanks." My teeth chattered.

It was about 8:00 PM and we were snuggled on the couch. He wrapped his muscular arms around me and I never wanted him to let go. He looked at me and I looked at him. "Your beautiful." He said while pushing my hair out of my face. I smiled and pushed my body closer to his. "You stole my heart." He whispered. Then he kissed me again and said "And never give it back.". He kissed me passionately and he was full out kissing me. He stopped for 5 seconds and I whispered "Don't stop." He giggled and we continued our making out for about 5 minutes.

"Babe, I'm tired." I said while yawning. "Do you want me to drive you back?" He asked. "No, I want to stay." I smiled and he hugged me tighter. "Where do you want to sleep?" He asked hesitantly. "In your bed, with you." I giggled and kissed him on the cheek. "Um.. You don't want to do it tonight? Or do you?" He asked shyly. "Patrick!" I said while punching him in the arm. "What? I just assumed that you wanted to." He said while blushing. "Well, I do. I just wanted to sleep with you because your a good cuddler and I love your body." I giggled and blushed. "Well I kind of want to too. But I'm too tired. And I'm so glad you aren't one of those girls who wants to do it all the time." He pulled me closer and I said "We've been dating for 11 months, I'm pretty sure we could do it I just don't want to right now." I said while looking at the ground.

He picked my chin up and said "Let's go to bed." He grabbed my hand and led me into his room. "I don't have any pajamas." I said. "Here, take my shirt. And here are some shorts." He took off his shirt and damn. He was tan and he had abs and he was so sexy. I sat there practically drooling at him, wishing he would just go to bed like that. I kept drooling until he said "Fine.. I'll go to bed like this." He looked at my face and smiled.

Before I knew it he had pushed me on the bed like I had done earlier. And we started another make-out session. My hands ran through his curly hair that I loved. And I felt his bare body press up against mine, he was an amazing kisser. It got pretty wicked with our tongues in each others mouths. I realize that i hadn't even gotten my pajamas on yet, I didn't want to stop but I said "Babe, I gotta change." I laughed. "Why now?" He whined. "You liked that, didn't you?" I snickered. "Yes, a lot." He said with a puppy dog face. "Well I did too but I gotta change." I said while taking my shirt off.

I had only a bra on now and I looked at Pat and he was drooling like I was over him. I guess i was tan and I had a Victoria's Secret bra on, It was pink with polka dots on it. "Oh, stop drooling." I rolled my eyes at him. "Can we make out now?" He asked while still drooling. "My eyes are up here. Whats gotten into you lately? You horny boy." I giggled and finally got my shirt on before he could ask to do it. "I don't know. I just really like kissing you." He blushed.

"Well, lets go to bed." I said while crawling under the sheet. "Goodnight babe." I said and kissed him. "Goodnight." He smoked and kissed me back. He hugged me tight and we fell asleep like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so long! Hope you like it!