Status: Thank you for reading my story! Hope you like it! (:

Breaking Even

Drunken Kaner

I woke up to Patrick sleeping. God, he looked so cute. I kissed his cheek and ran my hands through his hair. He opened those memorizating blue eyes that I always got lost in. "Goodmorning beautiful." He smiled. "Your so cute when you sleep." I smiled and kept moving my hands through his hair. "You make me crazy when you do that." He smirked.

We got up and I made pancakes for breakfast. "I'm throwing a playoff party tonight at 7:00, do you want to come?" He asked. "I'd love to! Can I bring Lauren?" I asked. Lauren was my best friend and she was gone to Hawaii with her mom and dad for the past 3 weeks. Today she was coming back at 10:00 AM and she's had a thing for Captain but she's only talked to him a few times. "Of course." He kissed me on the cheek. We talked for a bit and it was 9:00 and I had to pick up Lauren from the airport. "Well I gotta pickup Lauren, I'll see you at 7." I kissed him and he said "See ya Hails.".

The moment I saw her I ran up to her and hugged her. "Hayleigh! I missed you so much!" She said happily. "I missed you too!" I said. "We are going to catch up while shopping, Patrick has a party at 7:00 and Captain is going to be there!" I giggled because I knew she liked him. "I need a hot dress then." We both giggled and went to our apartment to get changed and go to the mall.

When we got there, I told her everything that had happened. The sleepover, the boys talking about sex (she laughed about that), Patrick and I making out (expecially when he had his shirt off), Patrick and I in the snow, Patrick and. i sleeping together. "Aww you guys are too cute!" She smiled.

"Let's go in here!" I pointed at a dress store. I tried on a lot of dresses until I found a red one that I liked. I tried it on and it fit perfectly, it didn't have too much cleavage just a little. It went like 2 inches above my knees and it was really pretty. Lauren found a dark blue dress "I like it! How is it?" She asked. "It looks hot on you and Jonathan will have a very hard time keeping his eyes off you!" She blushed. We bought the dresses and went to our apartment. It was 5:00 and it was time to get ready.

I curled my hair and put some makeup on that matched the dress. I found some silver shoes that went perfectly with my dress. I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't stop a guy in his tracks, I wasn't ugly either. I didn't think I was ever gorgeous or ugly.

Lauren straightened her hair and said "I put a good and cute bra and underwear on in case Jonathan wants to frickle frackle." She giggled and she looked amazing. We finished up and then we went to the car, off to the party.

When I got there Patrick opened the door, "You two look beautiful." I kissed him on the cheek and I pointed Lauren to Toews. "Good luck!" I wink at her. Patrick had a beer in his hand, "How many beers have you had?" I asked him. "This is my third." He smirked. "Be careful, Patrick." I warned him. He laughed and then the door opened.

2 slutty blonde girls walked in, Burish walked in with them. He yelled "I got the ladies!" And all of the boys laughed. He put his arm around them and one of them was wearing a dress that showed way too much cleavage and it was nearly on her butt. She looked like Barbie and she went to go flirt with Marcus Kruger, who pushed her away. I told Patrick I was going to use the bathroom. When I came back Patrick was sitting on the couch with his arm around a girl, kissing her. That girl wasn't me, it was the Barbie. I teared up and tried not to cry, I ran out of there as fast as I could.

I felt a hand pull me back "Hayleigh, what's wrong?" Sharpie asked. "I don't know, why don't you ask Patrick?" I said softly. He ran to Patrick's door and poked his head in. "Kaner, your such a dick." He yelled. He came back to me and said "Let's go, I'll take you home." . We got in the var and I broke down in tears, Patrick hugged me and said softly "I can't pretend to know how you feel. I just want you to know that I will always be here for you. Your like a little sister and I hate to see you like this." He hugged me for a little more. "Thanks Sharp. Your the best." I hugged him and went to my apartment and cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww poor Hayleigh. Kaner can be stupid sometimes. I hope you liked it.. kind of.