Status: New Co-Write

Perfect Strangers

Chapter 2

I woke up to a loud banging noise. I sat up and realize it was someone knocking on the door. I slowly got off the bed and made my way to the door. I opened it to see Paul standing there.

"Sorry to wake you so early," Paul said

"No worries mate. Do we have to go to the studio?" I asked before yawning

"No that's why I came, you lads have the day off"

"it's about time!"

"Yeah, well I have to tell the other lads enjoy your day off"

"Thanks mate"

I shut the hotel room door and went back to the bed. I was glad we had the day off that left me with more time to talk with Elkie. she's at work right now so it would be a while before I could talk to her. I fell back asleep but not for to much longer. 

I opened my laptop and checked to see maybe if Elkie had logged on but nothing. I closed my laptop and got up to take a shower. After getting dressed I went back on my laptop.

When I see that Elkie was online I was quick to send her a message. A huge smiled formed on my face when she replied.

A while back I met Elkie on a website. I never knew me and her would end up this close. Theres one thing though.. She doesn't know who I am , who I really am. She knows me as a lad called Dylan Watson not as Liam Payne.

I know it wrong not to tell Elkie who I really am but I'm scared to how she will react. 

I started a fake account because I needed some sort of escape from the fame. It seems like I can't talk to anyone about anything except for her. She's always there for me when I need her. I tell her bits and pieces of things. 

Everyday I feel awful for lying to her. I never video chat with her and I feel horrible. We rarely talk on the phone cause I'm always so busy, but we text nonstop. 

She truly makes me happy. I don't know what I would do if I hadn't got the chance to talk to her. 

I'm trying to find away to tell her who I really am but it's not as easy as it seems. I don't know what her reaction would be. What if she stopped talking to me? I would go mad if she ended up hating me. I mean it is a pretty big secret I'm keeping from her.

None of the lads know about the account or Elkie. I know they are supportive and everything but I think they would think I've gone mad of try found out about this. Another this is the press. If they found out I'm pretty sure everything would go down hill. I don't want Elkie to be involved with the press. 

Our conversation was going well when all of a sudden my mates came rushing in. I quickly said a goodbye to Elkie and shut my laptop.

"How the bloody hell do you lads get in?" I asked

"Being famous can do you wonders," Louis smiled cheekily

I shook my head at him. I slid my laptop under my pillow hoping none of the boys noticed.

"Tell me why you guys are in my room?" I asked annoyance in my voice

"We have the day off we're gonna go so something," Zayn said

"Like what?" I questioned

"Whatever the day brings us," Harry answered

I looked at my friend confused. I shrugged my shoulders and went along with it. I left my laptop where is was and left with the lads.

We were already in the car and down the block when I realize I forgot my cellphone. 

"turn around we have to go back I forgot my phone," I said quickly 

"I'm not turning around because you forgot your blood phone!," Louis said

"but I have to text el-" I cut off my sentence 

"text who ?" Zayn asked

"no one just forget it," I mumbled

Zayn raised his eye brow at me and the other two looked at me confused. 

All day I kept reaching for my phone in my pocket but it wasn't there and it was really annoying me. It also bothered me that I couldn't be texting Elkie right now. 

When I thought we were going back to the hotel I was wrong. Instead of going right Louis went left.

"Where are you driving to ?" I asked

"The pub," Louis answered 

I sat back in my seat. You've got to be kidding me! I was beyond pissed off. I just wanted to get back to my hotel room. 

Hours passed as Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Harry drank the night away. I was to pissed off to drink or do anything. I sat in the corner of the pub minding my self. By time we got back to the hotel it was already two in the morning and I knew that Elkie would be asleep.

I rushed up to my room. I ran to my night stand to check my phone. I had two missed texts from her. It made me feel like shit. I responded hoping I wouldn't wake her.

"hey love sorry I went out with my mates and forgot my phone. I hope you sleep great xx"

Ten minutes passed I knew I didn't wake her or did I and she was just ignoring me ? I became nervous as these thoughts ran through my mind.

I undressed down to my boxers and laid down. As I drifted to sleep my thoughts remained on Elkie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone Liz here ( Caspar Lee ; )
I am SO SO SORRY it took me so long to post my chapter but I promise I won't take this long again!!!!
It's short and a bit crappy but I hope you enjoy it :D