Status: Enjoy? Comment if you would like, I would like to know what you think.

Just Another Story

I see

As I walk into my first hour class, I grunt at the teacher as I pass by and sit at my corner desk in the far back. I hear giggles and mumbles from group of assholes to the right of me, why do I always have to deal with fucktards? I sigh and look out the window as the teacher calls roll, once he gets to me I raise my hand to give him a signal that I am here.

After he does his roll, he starts to drone on about Ancient Egypt, and something about his mom have a stanky ass vagina. I place my head down and fall asleep to his lecture about donkey nuts, and how his life is a piece of shit.

I wake up to the shuffling of chairs and the bell ringing, I yawn and stretch my body before getting up to leave. Right as I am out the door my teacher calls for me,

"Mr. Nick, please stay behind and humor me for a moment"

I stop, and turn my head to look at him.

"Sorry Mr. Jonson" I wave at him and walk out the door "I don't have time, make an appointment next time."

The rest of the day was a blur, I stole Stuarts lunch and apologized to Samantha once I found her. Stupid bitch kept hiding from me. Anyway, it was the end of the day and I was about to cry from how annoying people are.

"Wanna hang out today?" I ask Stuart as I jump on his back

"Not today," he says, pretending as if nothing happened

"Come onnnnnn," I pleaded

"Fine, but you owe me," he says irritated

"Sweet where are we going?" asks Samantha

Stuart turn around so we can both see her, he smiles again as we look at her crossing her arms and gives me a death stare.

"Bitch you are not coming!" I say pointing at her

"Don't go gay on me you asshole," she replies while slapping my hand away

"Nick, remember owing me one?" Stuart interrupts us

"Fuuuuccccckkkk," I reply as they both start laughing

We walk out of the school building, me still on Stuarts back as Samantha holds his backpack.

"Ya know, you're really strong" I say to Stuart

" No, you're just super light" he replies

"Am not, dude look at these muscle!" Gripping his right bicep, "right Samantha?"

She rolls her eyes and touches Stuarts arms, blushes from whats she's doing and takes her hand away quickly. I snicker as she glares at me as an answer.

"So where are we going?" I ask

"I thought you had it planned out?" Stuart asks as he drops me

"Nope," I say as I dust off my shirt

"How about the arcade?" Samantha chips in

"Thank God! She finally says one good thing!" I yell out loud to embarrass her

She hits my side and hands Stuart back his backpack, there always really close...Maybe they like each other...Anyway I shrug it off and we start walking to the Arcade.