Status: Active! :)

Bad Blood

Let Me Go

"Alex, we need to talk." Jeff spoke. I glanced at him worriedly. Was he already breaking up with me? "Nothing bad, i just want to tell you more about myself. All you really know is my name and that i'm 20." He stated once he noticed my expression. I nodded and sighed out of relief.

"There's really not much to tell you but you deserve to know who i really am before we get too serious." Jeff took a deep breathe before he began to play with his fingers. He was silent for minutes, opening and closing his mouth continuously. I grabbed his shaking hand in mine.

"Jeff, just tell me." I said in a hushed tone.

I only knew Jeff for little over a day, but it was still weird to see him nervous and worried. He seemed so sure of himself all the time.

"I'm a murderer." He whispered almost inaudbily. It was definitely not what i was expecting, but surprisngly, it didn't alter my view of him one bit. I nodded, silently encouraging him to continue.

"Something in me snapped years back. I wasn't myself, i wasn't normal. I was crazy. There was a group of kids by the names of Keith, Troy, and Randy around my age that picked on my little brother Liu and i." Jeff said bitterly when he spoke their names. "I got into a fight with them and kicked all of their asses. They were pretty injured when i was done. I was surprised at myself that i was capable of creating that much damage on someone, yet i was happy about it. Anyways, me and Liu had to run and hide when we saw the school bus coming. The next morning a couple of officers showed up to my house. I confessed that it was all me to protect my brother but as they were taking me away, he ran downstairs and said it was him. I thought it was crazy that he was taking the blame when he didn't lay a finger on any of them and no matter what i said, they thought i was trying to take the blame for Liu when it was really the other way around."

"It must have been hard to see your little brother being taken away under those circumstances." I frowned. Jeff nodded and sighed.

"There was a birthday party at my neighbors house two days after and my mom forced me to go. I'm not gonna lie, i had a lot of fun. More than i thought i would. To wrap this story up, those kids showed and we fought again. The fight ended up just me and Keith and it traveled to their bathroom. I had vodka and bleach all over my body, so Keith tossed his lighter at me. It was the most escrutiating pain ever. I eventually woke up and the hospital and when i saw my face, oh man, was in love! It was perfect. It showed exactly how i felt. My parents were worried because of how insane i was acting. That night i carved a smile into my face because it hurt too much to be constantly grinning and i burned up my eyelids so i could see myself forever!" Jeff smiled wickedly. "My mom came in and she didn't like my new face at all. She went to my dad and told him to get the gun he had, so i killed them both. Yep, i gut both of them. I went to my brother's room and watched him sleep. He obviously felt my presence and woke up so i put my hand over his mouth and whispered 'go to sleep' before i stabbed him in the heart. I've been killing ever since." He smiled. I was silent as i tried to take in the new information.

"Oh, wow..Um, i'm speechless..." I mumbled, my eyes widened slightly. Jeff nodded, his smile faltering.

"I know it's a lot to take in, i just wanted you to know. I don't want to hide anything from you. I understand if you're scared of me now." He frowned. I scooted closer to him and put my hands on either side of his face, feeling his scars.

"Well thank you, i like that you're honest with me. And no, i'm not scared of you now. I know you won't hurt me." I smiled. Jeff grinned before he leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips.

"You're the first person to not freak out. Thank you." He gushed. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"So are you staying over? I'm gonna be home alone till tomorrow night." I asked. Jeff nodded eagerly, making me squeal when he picked me up bridal style. He carried me the entire way to my bedroom.

I laughed as Jeff put me down before i walked over to my dresser in search of something to wear to bed. I felt eyes on me as i rummaged through the top drawer.

"Alex?" Jeff spoke up from his seat on my bed. I turned around and raised in eyebrow. "Don't change." He said. I laughed.

"What do you expect me to wear? Nothing?" I questioned. Jeff shrugged his shoulders and grinned mischeifully. I gasped loudly and blushed. Shaking my head, i turned around and continued my search.

I felt a body press up against mine so there was no space inbetween. Jeff planted sweet kisses on my neck. I moaned softly when he sucked on my sweet spot, earning a cheeky grin from the man behind me. He continued to work my neck as his hands traveled down my body. Jeff grabbed the end of my shirt and slowly pulled it up and off me. I blushed madly at my exposed chest. His hands cascaded down my shoulders and caressed my chest a bit before sliding down to my pants. Jeff's big hands unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts before he slid them down my legs, allowing me to kick them off after. I felt him grab a handful of my ass and couldn't hold back the moan.

"So sexy.." Jeff whispered huskily. I turned around and crashed my lips with Jeff's in a heated kiss. Jeff shoved his tongue past my lips and skillfully put it to use. I felt one hand being dragged lower and lower till his finger tips were in my underwear.

I grabbed Jeff's hand and attempted to pull it back up as it slowly drifted further but was no match to his strength.

"Jeff...Stop.." I mumbled breathlessly once i pulled away from the kiss. He growled, almost visciously and continued to move his hand lower. I started to panick when i couldn't get his hand out of my underwear.

"Jeff! Stop!" I yelled. I moved my body back slightly and started to push on Jeff's chest frantically. "Jeff!" I screamed. All of a sudden Jeff ripped himself off me. He sat down on my bed with his head in his hands.

"Fuck i'm so sorry..." He mumbled into his hands. I sighed and quickly threw on a pair of yoga pants and a tank top before shuffling over to Jeff's side.

"Don't apologize, it's fine. Lets just go to bed. I don't have anything for you to wear so you can just sleep in your boxers if you'd like." I said. Jeff nodded before getting up and stripping himself of his close, causing a blush to make its way onto my face.

Jeff crawled into bed with me and protectively wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed once more before i kissed his lips goodnight. I closed my eyes and heard a whisper just before sleep took over.

"I'm so sorry...."
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy! xo

Title Credit: Let Me Go - 3 Doors Down