Status: NOT an Andy Biersack Fanfic.He's kind of the look of the guy, but not. This is dedicated to the boys I hate, yet can't help but love.

Forgotten Promises

Someone Unexpected

My mother came home from work around three o'clock and woke me up, which gave me some time to do some of the errands I planned on doing that morning. Once I got home I went straight to my room to change. I changed into jean shorts and before I could pick out a shirt my. Cell phone rang. I ran to where the noise of my ringtone was coming from. I looked under my bed to see the light from my phone. I reached under and grabbed it.
"Hello?"
"Finally found your phone, I see." Came a familiar voice.
"Sky?" I asked. In shock from his sudden called.
"Who else, but your only uncle?" He asked, soundly wounded by my question.
I laughed, smirking as he continued with his act of sadness. "That you have to ask if it me and not just know hurts."
"You always were dramatic."
He chuckled at my reply. Skylar Mason was my uncle from my mothers side. Though my mother was twice my age Skylar was only four years older than me. After the tragic car accident that my grandparent were killed in, when Skylar was sixteen, he came to live with us until he was eighteen. Afterwards he went to college on a full scholarship. When he finished two years of college he decided to travel. Since then we only talked a few times a year. Still, he was always like a brother.
"How have you been?" He asked as I searched through my clothes for a nice shirt. I finally found one and put if on without putting down the phone
"Me? I have been good. How about you Mr.Traveller?"
"Great. So, what's up for tonight?"
"Going to a bonfire for my friends birthday."
"Sounds like fun. Can I tag along? I can give you a lift."
I froze from finding matching sandals and stood up straight. "What?" I turned to look out of my open doorway.
"You heard me. Now go open the door and let me in so I can give you a long needed hug." Just then I heard a knock through the phone and on my door.
I threw my phone on my bed and ran past my mom who was walking to the door and opened it. I saw Skylar standing there putting his phone back into his pocket. He grinned at me before I jumped into his arms and hugged him. I cried on his shoulder as he hugged me tighter. He knew the reason for my tears.

After my crying he took me to dry my tears. Then he talked to my mother as I finished getting ready for the bonfire.
When I walked out my mother was teary eyed, but she kept herself together.
"You ready to go?" Skylar asked, smiling as he saw me walk forward.
"Ready."
We walk out to his car and got inside. "Where to?"
I told his the area and we talked the whole ride there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Skylar Mason is a sweetheart. He doesn't have to be, but still acts as an older brother to Emeralda. Why the tears when he is visiting? Hmm. Hope you enjoy.