Status: NOT an Andy Biersack Fanfic.He's kind of the look of the guy, but not. This is dedicated to the boys I hate, yet can't help but love.

Forgotten Promises

The Bonfire

I sun was just getting to the horizon when Skylar and I walked down to the beach. The fire was on already and several people were conversing around it. When we were close enough to the group of people to see the faces of others I looked around for people I knew.

"Em! Over here!" I heard Brea yell. I turned to see her sitting on the sand in front of the bonfire next to a girl I recognized from school. She got up and walked over the us.

"You made it." She smiled and looked up at Skylar. "And with a friend."

"Brea this is my uncle Skylar."

Brea raised and eyebrow as she looked back at me.

"Uncle?"
"Yeah, told you he traveled."

"Oh, right." She looked at him and smirked. His eyes hadn't left her since she came over. "You never told me me he was hot."

Instantly he grinned.

That was one of the moments I wanted to face-palm myself. Instead I just closed my eyes and sighed. "I never thought so, Brea."

"Two stabs to the heart today from you, Em. You'll be the death of me."
My stomach felt tight at his little joke. He looked at me and laughed, but his eyes showed sadness. "Oh c'mon. Lighten up a little."

He kissed the top of my head and turned to Brea. I sighed and put on a smile.

"I'd kill for a beer. Have any?"

"Of course. I'll show you were they're at."

"You want one Em?" Skylar asked.

I raised an eyebrow. He chuckled. "Your not twelve anymore Em. Relax."

"Sure, I'll take one." I said hesitantly. He chuckled again and walked away.

I turned to walk around and speak with some of my friends that decided to come and froze as I saw someone I never expected to see again. My palms started to sweat as anger seemed to burst out of me. He stared at me with a smirk. His hair style different the of his as a kid, but his face was the same just matured. Gage. He leaned against the lifeguard stand. With him was a girl. Her hands under his shirt as she places kisses on kiss neck. The only thing that could make my day worse. Then I remembered the dream. I forgot all about it.

I unclenched my hands that I didn't noticed I balled in fists and wrapped them around myself. Suddenly feeling cold. His smirk remained in place as his arms wrapped around the girl throwing herself at him and put his hands under her shirt and winked at me. Screw the dream, I thought. I made a face of disgust, which seemed to amuse him, and turned away as he started to lower his face down to the girls neck. "Pig." She muttered.

She looked around for Skylar and Brea and saw them walking towards her and met them half way.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is more to the bonfire. But I put this up to get it started. I guess if you paid attention you now understand whats going on with Skylar. And why they were all teary eyed.