Status: NOT an Andy Biersack Fanfic.He's kind of the look of the guy, but not. This is dedicated to the boys I hate, yet can't help but love.

Forgotten Promises

Bonfire pt.2

Skylar, Brea and I took a seat in front of the bonfire next to a few of Brea's friends. I laughed at Skylar as his drunken state, as I found out a few years ago, when he woke me up one night when coming home from a party when he lived here, wanted to reminisce and hug me as he used to when I was scared.
"It's okay. Don't be scared anymore. I'm here." He mummered in my ear sounding worried, as though I did something to worry him.
"Okay, I think you're cut off for tonight, kid."
He laughed and let me go. "I'm older than you."
"Well, you're acting like you're not."
"Well, I have a right. I am dying."
I froze from my position of getting up. I turned to Skylar. That was the first time he said it dead on that I could remember. I sad back down with all my weight. My legs gone weak. My body felt numb. "Well." Was all I could say.
He turned to Brea, who was now on the other side of him, as though he hadn't said a thing. I looked at the fire. Not knowing what else to look at. When I finally got myself together I looked around the fire to see if new people arrived. I few faces I recognized that weren't here before. I smiled and waved as they also recognized me.
That's when I saw him again. Gage. He was with the same girl that i saw him with earlier, but this time she was on his lap grinding on him as she bit his ear. Was she seriously that desperate to try in public? Gross. But even with the attention she was giving him, he was scowling... At Skylar. I looked at Skylar as he slurred his words. Making himself look uncool as he tried to flirt with my friend Brea without my noticing.
Then I looked back over to see Gage looking at me, but this time his scowl deepened. He thought Skylar was gross? Why? And was he trying to tell me so?
My anger at him grew. How could he judge Skylar, when he has a girl humping his leg in public. For that I raised an eyebrow at him and eyed the chick on his lap up and down and made a face of disgust. Then I looked back into his eyes and scowled. I turned away as I saw the anger grow in his expression. I know it was childish, but I then smirked and felt satisfied. For now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things get a little tense around the campfire. Hope you like it. Again. I'm still editing after I'm done with the main settings and climax and all that good stuff. The writing will get better in time!