Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter nine

Part nine

~Your POV~
Back at April’s house I immediately started painting, this was the third day and it was coming along nicely, I figured I’d be done halfway through the fifth day. Whilst painting I started thinking about the mural Bam wanted me to make. I was exited about it. I’ve always wanted to do that one bigger. Well, let’s just concentrate on this one first. The rest will come later.

~FF to the end of the day~
Nothing unusual happened. Which I found a little bit odd, but I was happy non the less. I got to work straight through today, without any interruptions. I said goodbye to April and Phil and went to my car. I sat behind the wheel when my cell started ringing. I looked at the ID and didn’t know the number, it was a local, but I didn’t recognize it. The inner battle was fought. My curiosity won.
ME: "Me speaking"
Person: "The money in your backseat should cover for the paint and shit, didn’t wanna bother you today"
ME: "One, how did you get my number, two, since when are you considerate and three, how the hell did you get into my car? " I said with a little grin.
Person: *chuckle* "One, my mother, two, since never and three, I’m me, doesn’t that say it? "
ME: "Hm, fair enough. So, any specific wishes about the colours I use? Or should I just surprise you. "
Person: "Meh, as long as it fits the wall in the livingroom, that is purple"
ME: "Ah, okay.. HEY! Wait! How did you know i was in my car? You said something about my backseat! "
BAM: "Fuck Hell, you’re slow. Smile to the camera on your right! "
I looked out the passenger seat window and saw Bam and the guys standing in the bushes.
BAM: "We had filming today. So we decided to pay you a visit! " I saw him grinning
ME: "Ah, too bad I’m just leaving! Go visit your mom skaterboy, I’ll see you in a couple of days"

I threw my phone on the passenger seat and started my engine. Waved out my window and drove away. Smiling. I had the feeling I was making new friends here in West Chester.

At the paint shop it hit me. My job. I only had a few more days off. I wasn’t going to make it back in time if I took on this mural for Bam. But I really want to do it. I love painting more than my job at the bookstore. I’ll call my boss when I get back at the house. I hope he will let me get off those few days so I can paint. Otherwise I’ll find another job. The money I’m getting for the two murals is more than enough to keep me going for a month or three. With that settled, I continued on shopping for the paint I needed.

I sighed. "Damn, this stuff is heavy! " I was busy dragging all the paint cans to the house. Having everything back at the house I went outside to close the trunk of my car. I jumped a little from the vibrate in my pocket. Oh shit I must look like a fool, dancing to a little vibrate. I mentally slapped myself, I had to stop being scared so easily. I took out my phone and opened the message I got.
Up for a party tonight?
It was the number again. Oh! Bam, that’s right. I added him in my phone.
Sure, hav to do somet while I’m here.. when and where?
I put it back in my pocket and went inside. Took a shower and stood in front of my closed picking my clothes out for tonight. I finally decided on this:
[img]http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/284935_hi?$product$[/img]
[img]http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/294950_hi?$product$[/img]
[img]http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/329872_hi?$product$[/img]
[img]http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/262373_hi?$product$[/img]

When I was done I noticed my cell light flickering. I opened it and read the message:
My house ;) Just come ovr when ur ready. Starting at bout 20.00
It was now 18.45
K, I’ll be over in a few mins.. just took a shower
I put on my clothes and did my make up like this:
Image
I left my hair down in loose curls, got in my car and left.

I got there at about 19.30. I could here some music from outside of the house but not so heavy that it indicated an out of control party. Me, being well raised and all, knocked on the door and waited for an answer. When none came I gently pushed open the door and took little steps in. Not really knowing what to expect. Dunn came down the stairs as I came in. "Oh hey Hell, didn’t know you were here already, we are all down in the pirate bar, come on. " He walked down another set of steps and disappeared around the corner. I followed him. When I came into the so called pirate bar I saw all the guys sitting around with a decent sized stack of beer bottles on the table. "Hey, it’s HELL! " Raab slurred. He was totally wasted. All the other guys were looking a bit more sober, so I guessed they dared Raab to drink himself to death or something. Bam called me over and put out a chair for me. "Hey, glad you could make it, you look good" He smiled. I was momentarily confused by his kindness, all he really ever was to me was being sarcastic, but I can’t say I didn’t like it. "Thanks, well, thanks for inviting me, I was bored as hell. " He started snickering. "What? " I asked confused. "You just said your own name, it sounded like you’re boring.. " I sighed. Okay so maybe he was a little drunk.. "Damn your pathetic!" I stook my tongue out to him and took a swig of the beer Dunn had put in front of me. We kept talking some more and it went really good if I may say so. I learned a lot about Bam and about the other guys. I was just listening to Bam talk about his high school years, and how he sometimes could kill his brother. When we heard loud noise upstairs and the music being turned up. "AH! PEOPLE! PARTY! POME ON!!! " Dico shouted! And pointed his hand towards the ceiling. I looked at him funny. "Pome on? " He shrugged. "Well, I figured it sounded better with the other words starting with a P and all.. But Hey, EXCUSE ME FOR CARING! " With that he ran upstairs. I couldn’t help but laugh. "Weirdo.. " I laughed. "Well Babe, that’s who we are, take it or leave it! " Novak said while drinking the last of his beer. The way he said Babe to me, made my skin crawl, and not in a good way. "Oh Novak, please! Don’t ever call me babe again! It gives me goose bumps. And no, not the way you think. When you say babe, it sounds so freakin filthy! " All the guys started laughing and I just blushed. "Whaat.. it does.. " I mumbled. Novak smirked at me. "Babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe! " He sing songed. I cringed and gave out a weird little squeal. "NOVAK! " I glared daggers at him. "Yeah babe? " "ARGHHH.. I stood up and made my way up the stairs. I wanted to dance. "Great idea! Follow the chick! " Bam shouted. I turned around and glared at him, not in a really bad way, but just a little. Now it was his turn to put out his tongue to me. I gladly returned the favour. He just laughed and walked past me upstairs..