Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter eleven

Part Eleven

"Yo? "
*Oh my god this kid really has issues..*
"You’re mental" I stated bluntly.
After that comment I received a chuckle.
"Good morning miss Duquette, how may I terrorize your day today? " I laughed
"Well, by making me start painting directly after I finish your mothers mural? That’s a nice way of opening! Wear me out why don’t ya?!
Again, the annoying little chuckle that was beginning to get to me. It always meant something bad was going to happen.. to me.
"No can do, I want that thing done as fast as possible"
"Like you don’t have enough heartagram shit in your house already! Can you say, obsessed? "
I bit my tongue a little.
"Can you say, not your fucking business? "
I chuckled.
" Oh yeah, nice comeback there skater boy! But, whatever, I’ll see you Thursday"
I hung up on him and walked outside. Just in time to see Phil coming around the corner of the street.

~FF to around 15.00~
"NO peaking! " I gently guided April and Phil inside the bedroom. "Now, I took the liberty of using your bed a little in my mural, but if you don’t like it I will remove it immediately. Now you can look." April tore off her blindfold while Phil took it off carefully. April gasped. I made it look like the waterfall in the mural came out and flowed out over the bed al little. "It’s beautiful Hell. " Phil said with a smile. April still stood watching with eyes like dinner plates. Suddenly, she grabbed me in a bone crushing hug. "Thank you! "She said into my ear. "Thank you! It’s beautiful! " I smiled. "It’s nothing, I’m glad you like it. Now if you’ll excuse me.. I have to get home and shower. Me, being my clumsy self, got have the paint can over me as you can see.. " I laughed. April kissed my cheek and Phil grabbed my shoulder. "The money should be in your bank account by now. " He winked and left the room. I gathered my things and left.

On my way home I passed the blue hummer with my new friends in it. How do I know you ask? Well for one, West Chester isn’t that big, who owns a blue hummer in this town.. And secondly, there was a sleeping Raab and blow up doll on the roof.. Mehh.. *Shrugs*[P]
After taking my second shower of the day, I wiped the damp mirror and sighed. *I want something new..* My hair was beginning to bore me. While pondering I walked to my bedroom. I walked to my closet, lost in thoughts, when I froze. Did I just see what I think I saw?! I turned around.

"HOLY FUCKING-!" The whole CKY crew was standing (or laying) In my bedroom. And I? Well, of course, I was standing in a towel! I shrieked and grabbed the towel as if my life depended on it. The smirks on their faces were indescribable, especially Novak’s, but, well, you catch my drift.. "You really thought we didn’t see you back there? " Bam said while playing with one of the pillows on my bed. "No, I, well- Oh fuck! Just get out! You’re stalling! Let me get dressed in peace and quiet! " He grinned and got up. I shooed out all the others too. When I turned around, Novak was on my bed. I gave him a look. He gave me puppydog eyes. "Whaaat.. I’ll be quiet! " I opened the door and pointed to the living room. "OUT! " The guys were watching us, laughing their asses off. Novak hung his shoulders and walked out slowly. Just when I was about to slam the door, I accidentally dropped my towel a little. Not much, but enough for them to see at least one thing. I quickly closed the door when I heard the rumble of a lot of feet. Being the curious me that well, I am, I peeked out the door a little to check if they had seen anything. Their mouths were hanging open. I grumbled and closed the door again. What to wear, what to wear..

I walked out to the guys going trough all the drawers of the living room. I was kind of amused and just stood there watching how long it would take them to find out that none of those things were mine, it still was my aunt’s house.

After about 5 minutes Bam spoke up. "Your tattoo is really cool, you know that? Does it cover your whole body? " I was kind of startled, since none of them had turned around yet. Then I remembered they saw me naked. "None of your fucking business.. " I mumbled. Shihiiit.. there is the blushing again. " Now, what are you guys doing here anyway!? " they all turned around and sat on the couch. "We were bored.., terrorized people, burned stuff.., you know..the usual.. When we went to go to duffers, we saw you, and we thought that maybe you could think of something we could do! " Novak said with a grin. I sighed. These boys were really going to drive me nuts, and I didn’t even know them for that long! "How should I know!? Go play hide and seek in three different countries or something.. " I mumbled. Just to show them this was a bad time. Bam jumped up. "See! I told you she would know what to do! Let’s play hide and seek throughout the 4 states surrounding PA! " I looked at him in amazement. Was he really going to do this? "I said countries ..not states.. " I said with a grin. He turned to me and smiled, what was kind of weird.. seeing the moment and all.. "Yea, but then we wouldn’t be back in time to open the door for you now would we? And how else could you start painting my cool mural? " He said with a smirk. I gladly returned it. "Well, your mother gave me a key, so why don’t you? " He laughed. "And let you break my stuff? Yea right! " I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hip. All the boys lent forward to follow the conversation between me and Bam more closely. "You break stuff on a daily basis! Hell, you even earn your money doing it! And you’re afraid that me, the little paint girl, as you like to call me, Is going to break shit? " He smirked. "True, true.. you do have a point. But I’m famous. You could make a fortune by stealing shit and selling it on e bay, you wouldn’t be the first you know" I scoffed. "Hmpf, ego much? " he smirked. Damn, I hate it when he does that. "Jealous, much? " I plopped down on a chair and sighed. "Fine, whatever, go play your little hide and seek game.. I’ll see you Thursday. "Oh no-oh-oh-oh, you don’t! You’re coming with us! " Dico said in a weird voice. "No way! " But then I remembered, it was the CKY crew i was dealing with.. no, wasn’t an option. I had to play this smart. Before they could even react to my objecting I said: "Fine, but I’m it. I don’t like hiding. I’ll look for you guys" They all agreed and went to walk out. I was thrilled. *Suckers..* But at the last moment, Bam turned around. "Hah! Thought you had us there huh? You won’t look for us! I’ll send a camera crew with you, so we can use this on the show. And that way, I know you’ll be looking ‘cause they, work for ME! " He said triumphantly. " I sighed. Shit.. "Fine, fine! Just go! I’ll wait for and hour and then I’ll find you guys. " They all left and me and the camera guys sat down. "Okay, listen up.. I’m in NO mood, to go look for these guys. What does it take to not have you rat me out? " I said to them. They looked at each other. "But miss..- " "Hell. " I interrupted them. "Hell.. He pays us to do this! " I smirked. Hellooo bank account. "Fine, then I’ll pay you to not rat me out. How much? "

After we made the deal, we made a fake beginning, that showed me, getting into my car and stuff. After that, they would only show parts of the car driving, not showing the driver.. which was in fact, the second camera guy. After I waved the two guys off, I went back inside. No way in hell, were they going to steal the only day off I had left. HAH! Go and have fun with your hide and seek suckers! I’ll be erm.. *cough*, looking for ya!