Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter twelve

Part twelve

I knew, that once Bam and his little minions came back, I’d probably be in for some major hell, seeing as that I made them hide in a different state without looking for them.. *grin* But now that I was still alive, I called David. I hadn’t talked to him in a while and I was missing his comments and support. Not to mention, he was kind of obsessed with skating. Bet he would like to know I made new friends..*grin* Oh I can be cruel sometimes..

"Thank you for calling into our whore house, our best whore is currently buisy with *cough* business*cough* In West-Chester, but we will do our best to fulfil your every need. "
I rolled my eyes.
"Cute Dave, real cute.. " I always called him Dave instead of David
"I know right!? Don’t you just, like, love me?! "
I laughed.
"How are you doing pimp? "
"Meh, could be better, getting ready to go home.. Mom is pissed once again. "
My eyes grew wide. Home wasn’t just the next state for him. Home was Holland..(YAY! Go Holland! :D )(If you hadn’t noticed.. I’m from Holland :P)
"What? Why? How long will you be gone? "
"I wasn’t home for Christmas, and my grandma passed away. When I was little I used to have a great connection with her. But that kind of faded when I grew older. But my mother seems to think I’m crushed, so she wants me home.. "
"So I’m guessing you’ll be gone for a long time then?.. "
I didn’t like where this conversation was going..
"Sorry I didn’t tell you sooner Rainy.. I even quit my job for this.. I don’t think I will be back for months.. "
I felt my eyes sting with tears..
"Damn Dave.. I’m going to miss you so bad! "
"Hey hey Rainy! No crying. We have the privilege of enjoying the most modern inventions like the phone and MSN! It’s not like we won’t talk to each other!"
He knew me really well. You couldn’t even hear I was crying.
"So, what’s new in the country of Wes-Chester miss thing!? "
He could always make me laugh, but sometimes I hated it when he talked over things like that. Like it was nothing that I wasn’t going to see him for months.
"Well, I painted the first mural, but after that, I immediately got another job offer. For another mural that is.. I quit my bookstore job. "
It was silent for a few moments.
"Damn rainy, why’d ya quit? "
"Got fired, he said I didn’t have vacation days, well.. I most certainly had. I used them so I could paint this mural. But he got an 18 year old to do my job. So I got fired.. It’s not like I’ll die from starvation, you know that I’ll be fine. But it sucks anyways.. "
"Yeah, damn, talk about a bad time for me leaving this place.. But what mural did they have you paint? The cool one? The dark one?"
I laughed. I once had made a sketch from hell, with my name in it. He was convinced that it was the best sketch ever made.
"No, the waterfall one, with the butterflies and stuff. "
"Oh.. " He sounded disappointed.
"So it was an old lady’s house? Did you get any free cookies? "He chuckled..
"Well, I you consider April Margera an old lady? Then yes, and I did have dinner there twice. "
Silence.
More silence.
"THE April Margera!? " I chuckled.
"Yes love, THE April Margera. She Is such a nice lady. And guess, which is going to be hard.. Where my next mural is going to be? "
"You’re shitting me right? You really met him? "
"Yeah Dave, believe it or not, Hell has made new friends! "
He was silent for another moment.
"Damn Rainy, you’ve done well for yourself! Are they really friends of yours?"
I chuckled
"Well, if you consider lying with the whole crew in my bedroom when I just got out of the shower and seeing each other on almost a daily basis, friends? Then yes.. "
Again the silence.. I chuckled.
"Sorry Dave, just messing with you a little, but that DID happen. But yea, they are my new friends. At least, that’s what they say. They’re nice guys though, a lot of fun to hang out with.. "
"I can imagine! When I get back, you are SO going to introduce me to them! Maybe he can learn me some new tricks! "
I smiled.
"We’ll see Dave, we’ll see. Now, I shall no longer be a disturbance and let you get back to packing. I’ll miss you, and call me the minute you land alright!? "
"Girl, you’ve been a disturbance since the day you where born, but I’ll call you."
"Thanks Dave, I feel so loved.. "
"I know, love ya Rainy, good luck with the mural and I’ll talk to you soon. BYE! "
"Later Dave. "
I hung up. Damn, never thought he would leave America again. Is that wrong? I kind of took him for granted. Like a safety net that I could use whenever I was down or something. Hmm.. maybe I should send him something, just to show him I’ll miss him. I think I’ll do that.

I got in the internet and sent a new skateboard to his mother’s house. I had them put his name on it and pack a note with it.
Hey Davieeee,
Hope you like it. I just wanted to say that I’ll miss you. And I hope you will get back soon! That way I can tell you about all the crazy shit I am going to witness, ‘cause I have a feeling that my stay at the castle isn’t going to be all peace and quiet! Now, enjoy your new board, and Ill see you soon.
Love, Rainy


There, that’s done. Now what shall I do with the rest of my day off? It was now 17:15. Let’s just order some pizza and stay in. Just.. relax, for one evening.

Just when I sat down on the couch, my phone started ringing. –Bam-. I started grinning like a mad man. No way, was I going to answer that! I sat down and waited for my pizza, while I watched a viva la Bam marathon. Pain in the ass or not.. the kid did have a funny show!

~Thursday~
I laid in my bed, still half asleep, eyes closed. I had a strange feeling though. As if I was being watched. I stopped rolling around and let it click in my mind. In the past few days, I had became friends with the CKY crew. Today I was supposed to be painting a mural at their house. I had fooled them in going to a different state. They could pick a lock.. Hmm, yeah, this was going to be difficult. A little afraid to open my eyes, I started with my right one. And there indeed, was Bams face. He sat on the end of my bed watching me. "Glad you decided to join the land of the living miss Duquette. " He said with a serious voice. But, even half asleep I could find a little smirk in his voice. "I have got to hand it to you, that was smart. Took us a while to figure that one out. " He was referring to my whole hide and seek stunt. "Now, we’ve took the liberty of packing your suitcase for your stay at our humble residence.. " I shot up in bed. Forgetting I was only in my bra and booty shorts. "You went trough my stuff. Let me see! " I didn’t trust them with my clothes especially not my underwear. Bam clicked his fingers and Novak and Dico came in, carrying a big suitcase. I jumped up and checked their pockets and my suitcase. Everything was in there. Novak smirked. "Don’t mind you doing that every morning sweetheart.. " I shuddered. "No thanks.. " At that moment I realised what I was wearing. "Damn.. " They all laughed. I straightened myself and said. "Whatever nothing you haven’t seen before, I hope for your sake.. Now, Bam, what exactly keeps me from going back home to sleep? You don’t have your mom to keep hostage anymore, remember? He smirked and held up my sketchbook. *Shit, true..* "Fine, out.. I’m getting dressed. They all looked at me with wide eyes. "What? Why do we have to leave? Nothing we haven’t seen before right? " Bam said with a smirk. I couldn’t help but smirk too. "Oh just get the fuck out before I change my mind! " They laughed and went to the livingroom.