Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter sixteen

Part Sixteen:

I woke up at 11.00, which was weird for me, I always woke up between 8.00 and 9.00. I took a shower and put on my old clothes, in case some paint dripped on me or something. I was lost in thoughts. Walking down the stairs when I bumped into someone. What turned out to be Bam. Including a three men camera crew. "Ah! There is our star! " I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Excuse me? " "Today is all about you! First we’ll go with you to buy a new car and after that, you are going to show us those incredible motor skills of yours! " He said with a grin. I gulped. "But what about the painting? " "That can wait, now, go put on your normal clothes and follow me, to the hummer! " He held his arm forward like superman and ran outside. I sighed and walked back upstairs.

I walked outside and saw all guys in the hummer. With impatient looks on their faces. I laughed. *All this, at 11.30 in the morning!*

"Ah, here were are! " Bam said. I looked out of the window and saw we were at a lamborghini dealer. "No way Bam! I’m not buying a lambo! " He looked at me weird. "Why not? It’s the only real car! And you can easily afford it! " I sighed. "I like to see that Money as an emergency stash, for when i really need it, not for buying a lambo! " He gave me puppydog eyes. I turned away. "No way, that’s so much fucking Money! " All the guys looked at me and said at the same time: "Please? Pretty pretty please? " I groaned "Just a test drive, then you can decide! " Bam said, still giving me the eyes. "Fine! " I sighed and let Bam pull me into the dealership.

After a lot of pondering and some pushing from Bam, I decided on a blood red one. Before the guys got a chance to climb in, Bam was already in the passenger seat. " Come on Hell! You’re slow! " He whined while bouncing up and down in his seat. I chuckled and got in behind the wheel. I drove off the property and drove onto the highway. It was silent. Bam pointed the camera he had brought on me and said; "Well?! " As an answer I floored the thing, making him shoot backwards in his seat. I laughed "Fine! You got me! " He grinned. "Yess! I knew you’d love it! " Back at the dealer, we got out and I twirled the keys around my finger. All the guys looked at me with a questionable look. I sighed but smiled. "As usual, Bam gets his way! " And to the salesman: "I’ll take it. " The guys cheered and Dico yelled: "Another Lambo in the family! Welcome my precious, welcome! " while hugging the car. "Yo Dico! Paws of the car please! " I yelled] Right as I said that I slapped my hand in front of my mouth. "Did I just say that? " I muttered. Bam laughed. "That’s a real Lamborghini owner talking! " I grinned and walked inside to finish the payments with the salesman.
Image
But then in bloodred.
Driving home in my new Lambo felt good. Novak sat besides me. "Dude, this car is so fucking rad! It’s even better than lifepartners! " I laughed. "Don’t let him hear that! He’ll kill you. " "Hmm.. ya, got a point there.. " He mumbled. I chuckled.

Turning into the driveway, I saw a huge sand mountain laying in Bam’s backyard. I gasped. "Shihiiit, he wasn’t kidding! " I muttered under my breath. Now it was Novak’s turn to laugh. "Did you think he was? Life partner doesn’t kid about these things! " We got out of the car and I walked up to the mountain of sand. Something inside of me started bubbling. I hadn’t done this for so long! I was actually looking forward to it! Dirt biking was so much fun. I looked to the beginning of the mountain. There was a brand new dirt bike. I ran to it. "Wow! " I ran my fingers across it. Then it hit me, I didn’t have any gear. I ran back to my car as Bam and the guys turned into the driveway with the hummer. I stopped next to them while revving my engine. "Where you going!? " Bam said with a gesture to the huge mountain of sand behind me. "Getting my motor gear! Wouldn’t want me to get hurt now would ya!? " I laughed. He grinned and I sped out the driveway in my brand new Lamborghini.

I went to the nearest store and walked to the counter. "Good afternoon miss, how can I help you? " A boy from about 18 said to me. "Plain black motor suit and I want to look at your helmets.. I said to him. He seemed taken aback by my determination. He got me a suit in my size and took me to the helmets. I picked a black one with Red flames on it. The flames had pink tips. I loved it. "Can I put it on here? I kinda need it right now.. " He nodded with wide eyes and pointed me to the backroom. I put the suit on and walked out. After I paid for the stuff, I got in my lambo and put my clothes in a pile on the passenger seat. I saw the boy looking at me with big eyes. Ok, so maybe I looked a bit like a teenage fantasy right now. Big fucking deal? I started the car and began making my way back to the house.

~Bam’s POV~
We were waiting for Hell to come back from the store. I had the mountain made higher than most riders were used to. But damn did I want to see her do it. I was just about to tell the camera men to wait inside when she came driving back. She shut off her car and got out. I think all our jaws dropped to the ground. She was in a black leather motor suit, and had a black flaming helmet under her arm. She looked so fucking hot, it had to be illegal. "Is it okay if I just ride a couple of laps to warm up first? " She said with a smile. No one spoke. The camera men were filming with grins on their faces. "Hellooo..Boys? " She waved her hand in front of our eyes. Still no one could find the strength to answer. She shrugged. "Whatever.. " Holding her hair up with one hand, she put her helmet on her head. Running to the motorcycle, she waved to us before she started driving a few rounds around the mountain. When she was out of our sight we finally got our power of speech back again. "Dude, I just died.. I think.. " Raab said. We all nodded in agreement. She came driving towards us. "Done, I’m doing the hill now okay? " She screamed over the engine. "GO FOR IT! " I screamed back. She called it a hill, well it was a fucking mountain to me! " She drove to the end of my yard and revved up her engine. She got ready for the jump.

~Your POV~
I was almost at the mountain. This felt so freaking good. Going up the hill I thought of a trick I could do. I just decided to let myself hang behind the bike. Freak them out a little. *hehe* I wasn’t a real champ or something. But to someone who didn’t know the sport, I certainly could make myself look like a pro. I did my trick and immediately went for another run. I forgot how carefree I felt on a bike.

After a few runs I decided to go to the guys, see what they thought about the whole thing. They stood watching me wide eyed. When I came up to them and had turned my motor off I took off my helmet. I smiled..

~Bam’s POV~
My life just went in slow motion, I swear. She took off her helmet. Her hair fell out. Shit, I’m really talking like a movie right now. But damn did she look good! Never expected her to be a bikerchick.. This was going to make a great episode for the show!