Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter seventeen

Part seventeen:

I had convinced Dico to do one run with me. I would just jump the mountain, no tricks. He reluctantly got on the back of the motorcycle and I revved it. The guys all had these indescribable looks on their faces, a look of sheer horror but also fun. I got ready and started my run for the mountain. Just when I was about to go on Dico jumped off! It scared the hell out of me! He could kill himself! I saw him rolling around and I turned and got back to him. I took off my helmet and knelt beside him. "Dico! Are you okay!? " I heart a faint sound come from him. When he rolled on his back I saw that it was laughing. "What the fuck?! " I yelled. "You asshole! You scared the shit out of me!! You could die doing that you know!? " All the guys stood behind us laughing their asses off. I stomped away. Screw that, I’m finishing the mural. Bam jogged up beside me. "Where are you going!? That was some great shit! " I glared at him. "That scared the fucking hell out of me. I’m going inside to finish the mural. You better get out of that house all day or I might chuck a can of paint at your head. That was everything BUT funny! " I grumbled. He stopped walking and looked at me enter the house. "Woops…" He said with a slight grin..

Because of all the days activities, it was already 16.00 when I started painting. I made myself go on until 20.00. That’s when I took a shower, made a sandwich and watched Edward Scissor hands on TV. It was 22.00. I decided to just go to bed. I had had it for today. I went up the stairs and got under the covers. I didn’t like what the guys did today, but I had grown accustomed to it now. It would be weird when I finished the mural. Being in Philly again.. I was only in bed for about 5 minutes when I heard the front door slam. "Great, the kids are home.. " I mumbled. I turned around and tried to fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up to a quiet house. That was really the most scariest thing I’ve ever experienced. That house isn’t supposed to be quiet. When I came downstairs, I found a note. Filming all day, hope you find it in your heart to forgive Dico, he lost his brains in our first jackass stunt..-BAM. I chuckled a little. I wasn’t really mad at any of them. It just scared the shit out of me. It was more the moment than anything else. But I didn’t mind them being out of the house all day. I skipped over to the mural and started painting. This was a good day.. a good day indeed..

It was about lunchtime when the phone rang. I, being well raised and all.. Didn’t pick it up. It was not my phone, so none of my business. A minute after the phone stopped ringing my cell went. –BAM- I answered on speaker so I could keep painting.
"Hey Bam, what’s up? "
"Where are you? "
"Eeh.. in your house.. painting.. why? "
"Why didn’t you answer the phone then! "
"Me was learned never to pick up anyone else’s phone.. sorry.. "
"Meh, whatever.. you not mad anymore? "
I laughed.
"Nope, never really was.. just scared shitless.. "
"Good, cuz we’re turning into the driveway now.. "
He hung up. Oh gees, this was going to be fun.. Might as well quit painting already..

I continued anyways and they came in just a minute after Bam had hung up. "Honey! I’m home! " I heard Novak yell. I laughed. "Great sweetheart, the baby needs his diaper changed! Could you do it? Oh and watch out for the puke, he has good aim! " I yelled at him. I heard several "Ew"’s and "Nasty"’s come from the hallway. All the boys came stumbling in. Novak with a fairly nauseous look on his face. I chuckled. "So, how was filming? " They shrugged. "Same old same old.. the mural looks rad! " Raab skipped over to me and tried to lick it. I smacked his ear with my red paint. "Don’t even think about it! " I waved the brush to him. "But glad you like it.. that was kind of the point of this whole project.. " I smiled and started painting again. After five minutes, I knew they still sat there. "Anything I could help you with gentlemen? " "Nah, just looking.. " Bam said. I laughed. "Whatever floats your boat.. " "AIR! " Dico yelled. "Air floats my boat! I like air! Air is floaty! Air is .. ooh.. invisible .. " He stook his arms out like a plane and pretended to fly away.. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "That’s a weird little fucker aye? " They all laughed. "Yeah, kinda.. " Came the unison answer. "MEOOW! " Came Dico’s voice from the hallway. I started laughing uncontrollably. "Damn! That was random!! " I laughed. The guys laughed with me. Dico’s behaviour never got old.. The guys all went into the kitchen to make themselves something to eat. Since April wasn’t around. Bam stayed behind. "So, how long do you think you’ll need to finish it? " I shrugged. "Don’t know.. I think One more full day if I can continue painting today. He was silent. "Cool…I euh.. I guess you’re going back to Philly after that huh? " He said a little shaky. "Yeah, I guess, but I’ll keep visiting! You won’t get rid of me that easily.. I’ve grown accustomed to you guys.. " He chuckled. "Good, ‘cause it’s nice to have a girl around again. He poked my side and left to go eat something. I kept on painting.

I didn’t realise it but it was already dinnertime when I was about to get my lunch sandwich. I washed my hands and run into april. "Oh hunny, what do you want for dinner tonight, I’m out of idea’s. " I shrugged. "Beats me April, I’m not eating here tonight. I’ll grab something on the way. " She looked surprised. "Where are you going? " I smiled. That’s right, I forgot to tell them. "I’m going home, I’m out of clothes.. And I also want to check up on my mail. " "Oh I could wash those clothes for you, your mail can wait.. stay.. eat! " I laughed. "No thanks April, I really should go home, I’ll be back tonight though. I’m just going to check up on things. " "What things? " Bam said walking into the kitchen. "Nothing.. " I said hastily and walked out of the kitchen. I knew that they would want to come if I told them what I was doing. My house would never survive that kind of hurricane. I grabbed my bag and went to walk out of the door when Dico appeared in front of me. Yes, I am serious when I say appeared. I didn’t know where the fuck he came from. " Dico! Damn, you scared me. Let me trough! " He smirked. "Nope, I want to go with you, I want to see your house. " I looked at him surprised. How did he- what did.. My thoughts were interrupted by doors opening and all the guys talking. "Were going to your house? Cool! " "I’m in! " "Shotgun! " I sighed. Damn…so close.. Bam held still beside me. He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "You’re so enjoying this.. " He nodded with that smirk still on his face. I sighed once again and started walking to my car. Then I got an idea. I sprinted to my car and jumped in, locked the doors and started it. I’d like to see my house in one piece after today. I didn’t wait for them. Okay, so it was a little harsh? They’ve had worse!

Looking in the rear-view mirror I saw them all yelling and getting into the hummer. Thank god Bam took me to a Lambo dealer! I floored it and drove away quickly. It took me about 10 minutes to get to the highway. Not a hummer in sight. I felt myself shaking a bit from excitement. My god, they’ll never find it on their own.. suckers.. I reached my house. Still in one piece. Thank god. I have to admit, it looked weird, a Lambo in my driveway. I opened the door and walked in. "Ah, familliarness.. I said with a content sigh. " "Like the place Hell, you have good taste.. " Came from my left. I froze. *Not true.. not true..* I turned and saw all the guys sitting in my livingroom. "What the fuck! How did you-!?" I stood with wide eyes. "Ahh damn! You guys are freaky! " I whined stomping a little. Big deal, I felt like a little girl.. a little girl that couldn’t have her candy or something.. "How, the freaking fuck have you beat me here. I was riding a freaking lambo and you didn’t even know where it was! " They all laughed. "Yah, well, I kinda did know where you live.. " I raised an eyebrow. "How? " He laughed. "My little secret.. " *Screw you Bam..*