Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter eightteen

Part eighteen:

Okay, well the CKY crew in my house.. that just isn’t going to end right, you might think. But surprisingly.. they didn’t do a thing! I was weird though. They just sat, watching my do my business. Ah well, don’t hear me complaining. I’m glad they didn’t break anything! After I went trough my mail I searched the net for some advertisements, seeing as I really needed a job again after this. The guys were talking with each other until I heard a coughing fit. I walked back into the room and saw the guys all looking at Bam weird. He we coughing really loud and turned a little purple. I rushed over to the sink and got some water. Set it in front of him and started slapping his back. He grabbed the water and downed it. He calmed down again and sighed. "Wow, where did that come from? " He mumbled. I laughed. "Weirdo.. want some more water? " He nodded. Yeah, thanks.. " I gave him another glass and went back to work.

"There, done.. " I mumbled happily to myself. I didn’t find a advertisement but got my work here done. I walked back to the living room. "There guys, I’m do-" I stopped mid sentence. They were gone. "Shit, I should’ve known! " I rushed up the stairs and slowed down when I approached my room. I heard them rustling around. "Dude, she has superman boxers! " Dico said happily. I snickered. Dumbass.. I kicked open the door. "FREEZE! " I said like a cop. They all jumped three feet in the air. I went into a laughing fit. "Damn that was funny! " I managed to choke out between laughs. "But no playing, I want all those panties back where they belong! " I said after I was done laughing. They all grumbled and started putting things back. Bam was the last to leave the room. I patted his shoulder. He turned around. I did the morpheus(MATRIX!!! XD) hand gesture and he grinned. Pulled out my spiderman underwear out of his back pocket and walked out. I sighed and shook my head. "Okay suckers! MOVE IT! out ofmy house! " I yelled. They all came and met me at the front door, ready for our travel back to castle Bam.

I spent the rest of the night talking with April in the pirate bar. The guys had decided to go out. I really loved that woman. She was so sweet. It made me miss my mother a bit though.. but that was a long time ago, no need to be sad over that.. After April went home, I watched the end of a movie and went to bed. That was at about 22.30.. I was looking forward to a good night sleep.

Believe it or not, I actually was awake at 7.00. I decided to use this in my advantage, since the guys probably would have hangovers and wouldn’t leave their room until noon. This gave me time to finish my mural. I started this day with an extremely good mood, hoping it wouldn’t leave me for some.. reason.. It went really fast. It was now 12.30 I heard the guys come downstairs and I was putting the finishing touches on the mural. April and Phil had already gone to work. The guys came past me walking to the pirate bar. "Wow Hell..good job.. " Novak said sincerely. "It’s beautiful, Bam will love it. " I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him. "Thanks Novie, isn’t Bam up yet? " He shrugged. "No, not that I know of. I did hear him in a coughing fit again. But he will probably be down in a few minutes. " He walked away holding his head, in search of some Advil. Again with the coughing. *Maybe I should check on him, just to make sure. Those guys will sure as hell won’t..* I put down my brush and went upstairs. Even before I was upstairs I could hear Bam coughing. This wasn’t good.. I knocked on his door and heard him cough. I took it as a yes and entered. He sat on the edge of his bed, head down and incredibly sweaty. Next to him, on his bed stand was an empty glass. He looked up with red eyes. My guess was, he didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. "Nothing helps.. " He choked out before coughing again. I pushed him down on his bed again gently. He wasn’t just sweating from the coughing. He had a fever, he was glowing with warmth. I put the blanket over his legs and filled another glass of water. "Slow, little sips. The minute you think your coughing again, you take a sip. " I smiled. I walked into the bathroom and searched for a thermometer. Surprisingly I found one. I walked back in and put it in his mouth. "Don’t take it out before I come back okay? You can still drink if you think you’re coughing again. Be right back. I walked back down and went into the pirate bar in search of some cough drops or anything else sweet to suck on. It would keep him swallowing, hopefully putting down the coughing. I found some coughmedicine and some lollypops. That had to do until I went to the store. The guys looked at me weird. "Bam’s sick.. " I said. They all nodded in understanding. I was a little shocked that none even asked if they could do anything. *And they call each other friends..* I thought. I walked back upstairs and went into Bam’s room. He was laying with his head back and with the thermometer still in his mouth. No coughing this time, that’s a good sign. He looked up when I entered the room and smiled. "Thanx.. " Came a little twisted out of his mouth. I chuckled and took the thermometer out. "It’s cool, you just make sure you drink.. " I looked at the thermometer. Jup, a fever.. a good one at that. I gave him the cough medicine. "You only get to take one spoon in the hour. Not more. " I said stern. My neice had once drank a whole bottle of cough medicine because she liked the taste of it. She got really sick. He nodded. But started coughing again. "Drink" I said. I refilled his glass. He gladly took it. After he was done coughing he sighed. It took all his energy. I pushed him back on the bed and tucked him in a little. "Now, you have a fever, so you’ll be hot.. but out of own experience.. it’s probably better to sweat it out a little. Try to stay under the covers, only if it’s really unbearable, pull them back a little. I grinned and pushed a lolly in his mouth. "Suck, sucker.. " I said with a smile. "I’m going to the shop to get you some cough drops and to see if there is anything to help get that fever down. I’ll get the guys to stay out of your room. Anything you need? " He shook his head slowly. I saw his eyes already dropping down a bit. I smiled and ruffled his hair a little. "Try and sleep, probably the best remedy. He smiled and laid down a bit more. "Thanks Hell.. really, the guys wouldn’t do this.. Shit, even I wouldn’t do this for anyone. " He said with a soft voice. The coughing had damaged his throat. I smiled. "Stop thanking me. You’re sick, you need care. Besides, I like mothering people a little. " I said with a wink. "Now sleep, be careful you don’t choke on the lolly" He nodded and turned over. I softly closed his door. I walked downstairs. "Guys, I’m going to the store to get Bam some medicine. Stay out of his room please, he really isn’t feeling good, now isn’t a time for pranks.. If you go in there, just do it to check up on him. I’ll be back in about 30 minutes. " They all nodded. But I knew they wouldn’t go in there, they were to busy nursing their hangovers.

I walked back in with some cough drops and some medicine against tonsillitis. That is what he probably had. I had it as a kid, exactly the same symptoms. I walked straight up the stairs. I heard the guys outside by the pool, guess they had recovered by now.. I silently opened the door and saw Bam sleep on his bed. He had kicked the covers off him. I smiled. I was about to put the medicine and cough drops away in the medicine cabinet when he busted out coughing again, but stayed asleep. I laughed a little to myself. I walked over to him and felt his forehead. Burning hot. "Shihiiit.. " I muttered under my breath. I walked into his bathroom and got a wet washcloth. I held it in ice cold water and wrung it out a lot. It remained cold. I put it on his forehead and sat down on the floor against the wall. I grabbed a skate magazine that laid half under his bed. I started looking it trough. Painting would have to wait, I was not going to let Bam choke in his sleep because no one would take care of him..