Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter twenty three

Part twenty three:

I knew they were heading over here at warp speed. I had to plan the last part real quick so I just hoped it would work. My car was parked in between trees just outside Bam’s property. The wouldn’t be passing it if they returned from Philly. Me, I was hiding just at the edge of the woods, closest to the house. I wanted to make sure I took the last skateboards with me. There were definitely one or two boards in the hummer. So I wanted to wait until they stormed the house and quickly take those. If I ran towards my lambo unseen, I could go home and deadbolt the doors. Hoping they wouldn’t demolish my house with some kind of heavy machinery.

I sat there snickering to myself. I saw the guys roll up and they all jumped out of the car, running to the house. They didn’t even notice my car not being there.. but hey, you don’t hear me complaining. This would only make my job easier. They all jumped out of the car. Leaving the doors wide open.. I grinned. Slowly but surely I sneaked towards the car. I opened the trunk. To my surprise, only one board laid there.. Then it hit me.. under the seats. I quickly looked there and discovered one more board. With a grin on my face I stepped out again, ready to make a run for it. Big mistake. I saw Bam at the top window of the house. He ran past it, only looking out quickly. My eyes grew wide when his face appeared again. He was smirking deviously. I made a run for it. I heard him yell commands even from 20 meters away from the house. I ran as fast as my legs would go. I saw my car. When I sat in the drivers seat, I immediately closed all the doors and started my car. I pulled out and looked to the driveway again. Bam and the guys came running down it full speed. I waved and smirked. At this moment, my ego got the best of me. I rolled down my window and yelled: "Love the show Bam! You should consider a comeback! " I didn’t see the paintball gun Dico had with him though. The grin was wiped of my face when a clear shot was launched straight trough the window. It exploded on the other window at the passengers side. I quickly rolled up the window again and sped away. Seeing Bam jump furiously in my rear-view mirror. I chuckled.. this was a good day indeed.

The rest of the ride I continuously looked in my mirror to see the hummer, or any of Bam’s cars for that matter. But they never showed. I sighed happily. I knew this wasn’t the end of it. But it would be, for now.. I neared Philly. My house was not that far anymore. I felt a little safe again. I parked in front of my house and walked up to the door. The note still hung there. I chuckled and tore it off. I went inside and closed the door. I locked it three times and checked the backdoor too. I changed my clothes and sat down in front of the TV. Before I turned it on, I checked my cell. 20 missed calls from Bam. I laughed out loud. "Haahh, I got him good.. " I spoke to myself contently. I turned on the TV and watched War of the worlds. During one of the commercial breaks I stood up and walked to the kitchen to make myself some tea. I’m addicted to lemon tea, I don’t know why. Waiting for the water to boil I stretched my arms above my head. My shirt riding up a little. Suddenly, there were two cold arms around me. I shrieked and tried to wiggle out of the grasp this person had on me. One hand was placed over my mouth. I heard a distinct voice. "Guess you forgot one crew member huh babe? " *shit.. Novak..* The past few hours played in my mind. Damn.. he wasn’t with the guys! How could I not have noticed! In the time I was thinking about him not being with the guys today, he tied my hands behind my back and stood in front of me grinning. "Finally. I thought you never were coming off that couch! " I grumbled. "That’s why they didn’t come after me.. " He laughed and nodded. "Exactly, now if you’ll excuse me, I have to report back to the chief! " He got out his cell phone and dialled a number. "Are you coming here or should I bring it over there? " I growled. "IT has a name you dick! " Novak smirked. "Even though it’s big.. it doesn’t overshadow the person babe, I’m still Novie. " He said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes. "Hell? Bam says hi! " Novak said with a smirk as soon as he hung up. "Bite me.. " I growled. This wasn’t going good.. "With pleasure! " He responded. I rolled my eyes again.

*Well at least he didn’t throw me in the trunk* I thought when he pushed me towards the door of the castle. Even before we had climbed up the stairs, the big doors opened to reveal a grinning Bam. I lifted my head to meet his gaze. I just stared at him, not saying anything. Novak was beside me by now. "Dude.. she’s freaky when she does that.. " He said waving a hand in front of my face. Bam just stared back, with the same grin. I suddenly brought my head forward, like I was going to headbut him. He took a step backward, the grin falling of his face. I smirked. *Gotya* I walked in further and sat down on the couch. My hands still tied behind my back. The guys all sat around me. Looking in my direction with expectant looks. My guess, Bam was behind me. ‘Cause they would never, ever look at me with that kind of.. respect, at lack of a better word. Thoughts ran trough my mind. I could try and escape, but they would be coming back for me every time. Bam wouldn’t let public humiliation go by this easily. There would be payback, one way or another. Probably better let it wash over me. In the end, I’ll walk out of here. "Well then miss Duquette. This day has certainly overcome all my expectations.. Never thought you would have it in you.. I huffed. "Am I worthy of the name Hell your highness? " My voice dripping with sarcasm. He chuckled. "ooh, I like that. You’re going to be calling me that from now on.. " I let out a hard laugh. "HAH! Make me! " He snickered. "I was hoping you’d say that Hell.. we will, I promise we will.. " I had to be honest, this frightened me a little. He sounded dark. To dark.. "For tonight. We’ve decided to let you stay in a guestroom. Aren’t we just the sweetest!? " He said with a little squeal. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. Great, sleeping with ropes on my wrists.. can life get any better!?

~Bam’s POV~
I can’t deny, that stunt she pulled. Definitely got her my respect. Ape handed me the tape of the entire episode. I wouldn’t have guessed that camera failure was her. Smart though.. I smirked. I sat in the living room flipping the tape in my hands. It was 7.00. Normally, I wasn’t up this early.. but for her payback, I had called in some help. The dudesons would be arriving any minute now. And damn.. could they be cruel. They don’t care if it’s a chick or not, they’ll fuck with her. A loud bang was heard at the front door. I rushed over there and made them shut up. They looked at me with confused looks. I just lead them over to the livingroom and sat them down. "Okay, listen up.. The reason you guys have to be quiet" I hissed. Mostly towards Jarno who was eyeing one of the vases in the corner. "Is that I don’t want Hell to wake up yet. This here. " I pointed to the tape. Is the tape of yesterday’s episode. This will explain why I want to get this girl back. I put the tape in and set on the TV softly. I didn’t want to wake anyone. Damn.. never thought I would try and NOT wake anyone.. The guys were in tears at the end of the show. "She got you good my friend! " Jarno laughed. I nodded with an agitated look on my face. "Now.. for revenge.. " I said with a smirk. We huddled together and discussed our battleplans.

~Your POV~
My wake up went as expected. I was almost drowned in something I don’t want to know the ingredients of. It smelled like fish though.. I sat up and looked at the five grinning men in front of me. One I knew.. all to well by know. And four others who I thought I’ve heard of. The dudes.. or something like that. I stood up without saying anything and walked over to the finns. I turned around and wiggled my hand as a sign for him to shake it. Hey, they still were tied behind my back!. "Hell.. nice to meet you. " I smiled. I wasn’t going to let this payback get to me. I was going to act like nothing ever happened. They all raised an eyebrow and Bam looked amused. But none the less, they introduced themselves too. "Jarno" The first said with a smirk. "Jukka" The second said, looking me up and down. The last two were rather quiet. "HP. " "Jarppi" They said with a wave. Can’t blame them. Wouldn’t want to touch me in this condition either. "Nice to meet you gentlemen.. now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to take a shower. I think Bam has forgotten to change those sheets in a while, they smell a little muggy. " I turned around and walked into the nearest bathroom. Only to walk out the other door again. I slowly tiptoed down the stairs and walked towards the pool. *Have fun cleaning that one Bam Bam! * I thought with a smirk. I jumped in.