Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter two

Part two

I walked towards the crowded street with the little girl on my hand and asked her what her parents looked like. I didn’t get much answers. I went to put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her a bit more, till I was pushed aside quite harshly. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LITTLE GIRL! WE WERE SO WORRIED!” A woman yelled at me. I got back up and brushed myself off a little. “Ma’am I didn’t do anything, she lost sight of you and I was trying to help her find her parents back…” I said with a smile. “How do I know you are telling the truth! There are a lot of creeps out there! Come on rainy, let’s get away from her…” She held the little girl on her arm and quickly walked away. The little girl waved shyly at me. I sighed. “Well that was a nice experience..” I said to myself… I was leaning against a tree, massaging my temples…Sometimes, I get terrible headaches, don’t ask me what causes them, I wouldn’t know. I was just enjoying my ‘me’ time a little bit until I heard snickering behind me. I turned around and saw a whole group of guys watching me, including the vagabond from earlier. Only now, surrounded by his friends, I recognized him. It was Ryan Dunn, and ofcourse, Bam Margera, Chris Raab, Tim Glomb, Brandon Dicamillo, Brandon Novak and Ville Valo. That, ladies and gentlemen, was my idol. The man is a god in music! I met him once…don’t think he remembers it. He was quite drunk, atleast, I thought he was. That way all that he was saying makes way more sence. But back to the moment. No matter how much every fibre of my being wanted to go up to them and tell them that it is rude to laugh at someone, my shyness took over and I blushed and walked away.

Dunn’s POV

“Dude, that is the chick that told you to get lost? She seems like a shy little thing to me…” Bam said laughing. “Hot though…but shy..” he added. I didn’t understand it either, the way she was acting before was totally different from the way she was acting now, like she was a schizo or something… “We still going to that bar tonight Bam Bam?” Ville asked him. “Yeah, I feel like getting wasted tonight!” He added and ran to the hummer. It was fine with me. We were going back to Westchester tomorrow, as long as I didn’t have to drive back, I was in on getting wasted.

~That night~
Your POV

Yes, I am shy around people I don’t know, but when I am comfortable, I can let go. And comfortable doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings when I am at Larry’s, the local bar around here. It is my second home, I know everybody there. I am almost like the queen of that place. And that reputation came from my dancing skills, I was never beat in a battle and always got the floor as soon as I got in the bar. Tonight I was pumped, I was really looking forward to just let go. David was meeting me there.[P]

I put on another outfit, because my working clothes weren’t really going out material. I put on:
ImageImage Image
I got used to wearing those boots, I could almost do anything in them, certainly dance. And I love the top too, you can see a little bit from my tattoo on my right upper arm, I like to think of it as mysterious. After getting ready I got to my car and went to the bar.

Stepping out of my car I could hear the music from inside. It was still a bar, but people were always dancing. I walked inside and looked for familiar faces. I locked eyes with the owner, Jamie, she gave me a questioning look and I grinned as answer. She started another song, ‘bad boy’ by cascada. Not really my style, but it was a nice song. People started looking around and spotted me, the group parted and let me trough the floor. I grinned and pulled off my black hoodie. Got a few wolf whistles but just started dancing. When the song ended and the next one started I pulled a few other people on the floor. I used to dance professionally with them. “Second routine?” I mouthed at them. They all started grinning like mad people and I ran up to Jamie to tell her which song to put on. Jamie started laughing when I told her. “Make a whole show of it why don’t ya?” I grinned at her “Sorry, last time! I promise!” She nodded and I ran back to the floor. I counted down and the music started playing. We all did the routing that once won us nationals. When it was over we got a huge applause. I was sweating like crazy and plopped down in a booth. The rest of my former dance team came to sit with me. “Come on Rain, what do you want us to do, you need to come dancing with us again!” They all looked with pleading eyes. “No guys, sorry, I’m not going to make dancing my profession again, it takes the fun out of it. This was a one time thing…sorry…” They all got cranky and left. David sat down next to me. “Hard time babe?” He asked me. “Yeah” I answered…and took a swig of my beer.

Bam’s POV
Damn, the girl can dance! They didn’t even notice us come in! Not really used to that! Villes voice got me out of my trance. “Ah, Bam Bam got a bruised ego?” He chuckled. “Shut up.” I grumbled. “Forget about it sweetheart, lets just get plastered tonight and tomorrow were going back to WC anyway. “Yeah, you’re right” I started walking towards an empty booth. Next to the one the girl and a guy were sitting, but who cares right? “Dude, it’s like the chick has multiple personality’s or something!” Dunn whispered to me. “Yeah, but who cares…” I whispered back. “I don’t…” He whispered with a slightly disappointed look on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can get them out pretty fast right now.. I've got them written up till chapter 47.. so prepare.. :P And there aren't many more of those pics in the story.. it was a beginner's fault :)