Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter thirty nine

Part thirty nine:

I was ecstatic. I said squirming in my seat, all the way to April’s place. She was just throwing out the trash when I came driving up. I jumped out, not even bothering to shut off the car. I walked up to her smiling. Her grin equalled mine. I guess she already knew. I stood in front of her and we both squealed. "Congratulations!! " She said hugging me. I laughed. "Thanks April.. All I have to do is sign these papers and send them the cover drawing I made. Then I’m all set.. " I said smiling. She slapped my arm lightly. "Go on then! Get! " I laughed and jumped in my car again. I raced home and got behind my computer. My hands were shaking. I really was about to become a published author..!

It had been two days since I sent it now. I just got off the phone with Lance. That’s mister Devon’s first name. He informed me that the first load of books was printed and ready to go. He just sent me the very first copy and told me my book would be in stores by Monday. It was now Friday. I of course, thanked him a thousand times again and went on with my story. Yes, indeed.. I was already typing a follow-up. Lance was very pleased with that news, but told me to take my time. I felt my hands grow numb and I laid back on the couch for a sec to regain some strength.

"Hooooraaaayyy! " Sounded many voices. I was thrown in the air. My eyes shot open. "What the fuck!? " I screeched. I looked down and saw all the guys happy faces. I laughed. "You’re back already! " They all laughed and put me down. "Yah, what do you think.. we had to congratulate our famous writer friend! " I rolled my eyes. "Don’t go to fast guys, I’m published.. we’ll see about that famous part.. " They all shrugged. "You say tomatoe, I say potatoe.. get packing missy! " Bam shouted pushing me towards my room. I skidded to a halt. "For what? " I said eyeing him suspiciously. "The new season of course! You’re going to be in it! " I opened my mouth. "Nah fucking uh, you are.. wether you like it or not! We need another female on the show, and we already said you would! " He said triumphantly. I frowned. "To who? " Novak threw me a magazine. "Just about every tabloid on the east coast.. " They all grinned. I groaned in frustration and started throwing some clothes into a bag.

Yeah, that whole episode, was three weeks ago. I have to admit, it really is fun, doing that show of his. Especially when I get to know of all of Bam’s pranks before he pulls them. He dubbed me his partner in crime. So I’m actually having fun. I only got pranked about three times, well that’s pretty good if you ask me. My book is going well. Not a best seller. But according to Lance it takes a while to get known. I’m just happy I can find my book in a store, and some people actually recognized me from the picture on the back of it. The sequal is going good too, I’m already on 6 chapters. Yeah I know.. no big numbers. But what would you do? I’m living in the Margera household! Privacy is non-existent here!

"Hella, come on.. I’m going to the mall to pick up some shit for tomorrows stunts. You’re coming with. " Bam said wrapping his arm around my waist. I’ve grown accustomed to that now. It felt nice. I sighed playfully. "Like it’s any use fighting this.. " He grinned and patted my head. "See? You’ll learn, good little Hell! " I growled at him. "Don’t push it boy.. " He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Chill, sorry " I blushed at his kiss, but quickly shook my hair in front of it to hide it.

We walked into the mall and went into various shops. Bam also bought princess dresses. "I really don’t want to know what this is for.. " I said holding a pink and gold spotted thong over my shoppingbasket as if it was a disease. Bam chuckled. "Just put it in.. Raab will know what to do with it.. " I started jumping around. "EW! BAM! Too much info! " I squirmed. He chuckled and guided me towards the exit. We walked out with both two bags in our hands when a little girl came running up to us. She looked about 4 years old. She mumbled something with her thumb in her mouth looking up to Bam and me. "Come again little girl? " I said crouching to her eye level and smiling. She had two dolls in her hand. She removed her thumb to grab one doll in each hand. She pointed up at us and put the faces of the dolls together. *Kiss kiss* I quickly stood up and felt my face turn red. I laughed it off and gave her a little pat on the head. "Don’t be silly.. " She ran away as quickly as she came. Surprisingly, no adult was in sight to claim her as theirs. I glanced at Bam. He was grinning. *Oh Jesus, great.. now I feel more insecure about myself..* "So.. what else do you need? Do we have any time left to check out hottopic? " I said quickly covering up the awkward moment. He grinned and shook his head. "Nah, we’ve got time.. I’m done anyways.. I feel like spending money on useless shit, to hottopic! " Bam yelled the last part, causing people to turn our way. "Dude, that is Bam! And Hell! " It sounded weird when the boy shouted my name as wel, but that’s what you get when you are on viva la Bam.. I guess. A few teenage kids came running up to you and Bam asking for pictures and autographs. "Can I get a picture of you and Bam? " A lonely looking girl asked me shyly. She looked about 15. I smiled. "Sure.. you got a camera? " She nodded and took a few steps back to get me and Bam in the picture. I found it weird that she didn’t want to be in it, but didn’t make anything of it. Bam would probably have seen much weirder stuff. "Yo Bam! Come here for a sec, ehh.. " I looked at the girl. "Adrienne.. " "Adrienne want’s a picture! " Bam came jogging up to me. "So, how do you want us.. " He said grinning to the girl. She shrugged shyly. "I don’t care.. just, do what you want I guess.. " I grinned and jumped on Bam’s back. Adrienne started laughing a bit but took a picture. I jumped off again. She put her camera away but I quickly dragged Bam over to her and snatched it out of her hands. "Smile! " I said grinning. Bam wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close. She looked shocked but that was soon replaced by a big smile. I took two pictures before going over to her again. I put you head next to her and held the camera out infront of us. "Funny face! " I said laughing. We both made a weird face at the camera and you snapped another picture. Bam came over laughing and took the camera from me, he handed it back to Adrienne. "Here, she get’s crazy with camera’s.. run.. while you still can. " He whispered the last part to her, but I still heard. I slapped him upside the head. He grinned and I drug him out of the mall. "That was fun.. " I said once inside the car. Bam looked at me smiling. "Yeah.. you’re good with your fans! " I rolled my eyes. "Ah, they’re your fans.. I happened to be there with you.. I doubt I’ll get much fans.. " Bam shook his head. "You just wait.. a girl like you? You’ll have teenage boys after you within a few days.. I swear.. " I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He just smirked.

"HUNNY I”M HOME!!!! " Bam yelled once we entered the house again. I flinched. "Christ Bam, do you have to be loud all the time? " He just grinned smugly. I rolled my eyes. I was just going to see what the guys were up to when my cell rang. "Lance" Flashed across the screen. I gasped and ran outside to have some peace and quiet.

"Hey Lance. " I smiled. "Helena, good, you’re here. I have great news. " I raised an eyebrow. "And that might be..? " He inhaled. "We’ve organized a short booktour through PA and Ohio for you to promote your first book. We also arranged an interview with Ellen Degeneres. She loves starting writers. She also read your book! " My eyes went wide. "Youre kidding right? " He laughed. "Most certainly am not.. Are you okay with the tour starting next Monday? " It was Saturday now. "Uh yeah sure.. for how long? " He laughed. "Wow, that was easier than I thought.. Just a week, you can bring some friends if you want.. The first tours are always the most nerve wrecking. I smiled. "Good, I wanted to ask you that next. So.. where do I have to go? " "Oh everything’s set, a small bus will pick you up at your house. I think at about 10 in the morning. " I nodded. "Okay cool, can you send me another update on the sales before I leave? " He laughed. "Just did, don’t worry.. and have fun Monday! " I smiled. "I will, thanks Lance. " "Bye Helena. " We hung up. I turned around, only to jump back another feet. The guys were all standing directly behind me. "So, where are you taking us? " Bam asked grinning. I rolled my eyes. "Damn.. you have good hearing.. "