Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter forty one

Part forty one:

"Bahaaam! QUIT IT! " I said laughing. The other guys had gathered around us by now, seeing who would win this match. I was kicking Bam like crazy, trying to get him away. He was just enjoying my misery way to much. Getting tickled with you stomach full of food isn’t exactly funny. He was definitely winning until I accidentally kicked him in a "soft spot.. " He doubled over while I finally got time to breathe. The guys laughed and patted his back. "Tough luck dude.. " Dico said laughing. I grinned and sat him up straight a little more. "Sorry Bam Bam.. you alright..? " I said smiling.. He looked at me with squinted eyes. "I will be.. eventually.. Thank god you took those heals off.. " I laughed and laid back on the bed. A cold shiver made me pull the covers up to my chin. Bam finally recovered from his pain and saw me lying like that. He laughed. "You are like a little kid, afraid of the boogyman.. " He said pointing at me. I stuck out my tongue. "Big freakin deal, I’m cold.. so sue me. " He laughed again and laid down next to me. "I’ll protect you little Hell, don’t worry.. " He said in a baby voice. I fake glared at him, but couldn’t help myself. I duck under the covers and crawled close to him. With my arms around his chest I started shaking. "Help me Bam! The boogyman is here to get me! " I felt him chuckle and his heartbeat increase. I came out from under the covers again and gave him a cheeky grin. Right after that, a yawn escaped my lips. He smiled at me. "Yeah, I’d be tired too.. " I nodded and rubbed my eyes. It was only then, that I noticed I still had my arms around his chest. He didn’t seem to mind.. and I knew for sure I didn’t.. so I just left them there and laid my head down again. His breathing was steady and slow. It started to "sing" me to sleep. Before I knew it.. I was gone.

I woke up to my cellphone alarm the next morning. Next to/Under me, Bam started stirring too. I gasped softly. "Ah shit, sorry! I fell asleep on you! " He chuckled and put his hand on my arm. "It’s cool.. I was out not long after you.. Your bed is way more comfortable than mine! " I laughed. "Well never thought such a scrawny skater would serve as such a comfy pillow! " I said taunting him. He smacked me in the face with a pillow and laughed. "There.. " I fell from the bed and laid still on the ground, just realising I maybe should get out. "Bam.. what’s the time? " I asked carefully. He moved around a little. "Ehh.. according to the little guy inside your phone, it is now 10.00. I shrieked. "Shit! I have to be in the lobby at 10.15! " I raced into the shower and was out again in five minutes. I ran through my room in a towel, completely forgetting Bam was still on my bed. I grabbed some clothes and ran back in the bathroom again. "Wow.. ehh.. thanks for that wake up? " I heard him say through the door. I slapped my forehead. "Shit.. forgot.. " I mumbled. "What? What Helena? Did you forget there was a man on your bed? " He said obviously amused. I laughed sarcastically. "Can hardly call you a man Margera! " He gasped. "Come out of there and say that to my face! " I laughed. "Rather not, I’m kind of naked at the moment! Why don’t you be a good boy and get me my shoes from the closet! " He groaned. "Fine.. But only cause I love you.." He mumbled. I froze mid-pulling pants up. I knew he didn’t mean it like I wanted him to mean it.. but damn did those words catch me by surprise.

I sat down in the car with a deep sigh. The guys were entertaining themselves today, I had to do some interviews with radio people and one magazine and then I was done, back home again. I was longing for my own bed.

When the car dropped me off at the hotel again, the bus stood in front of it. I walked on it to see if someone was there. All the guys sat watching tv. I raised an eyebrow. "Finally! We want to go home! Your stuff is already here! Let’s go! " Raab exclaimed. I held up my hand. "How many of my panties are missing..? " I asked eyeing him and Novak. "None! I swear! " Novak immediately yelled. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "You do know that when I find one in your possession, you will loose any way of reproducing yourself..? " He nodded weakly. I smiled. "Good, let’s go then.. " I flopped down on the couch next to Bam and watched the movie with them. After about ten minutes of watching, my cell rang. I stood up and walked to the back of the bus. "Llow? " I said stretching. "Hell, how did it go!? " Lance asked happily. I smiled. "It was great.. the interview with Ellen was the highlight of the week I think.. " He laughed. "Yeah I caught that on television.. it’s good to be yourself. " I smiled. "Hey, I have great news! " He said a little loud. I removed the phone from my ear a little and laughed. "And what might that be Lance? " He took a deep breath. "Your sales, have increased by.. " He said building up tension. I wailed "Tell me! " He laughed. "200% My darling!! " I dropped the phone. I quickly put it next to my ear again and screamed. "What!? You’re kidding me right!? " He laughed. "Nope! I’m thanking you on behalf of the whole company here, for being our first hit since ages! And your books are being printed as we speak, to be sold all over the west side of the country! " I squealed, not caring about what the guys would think. "I love you! You are the best Lance! " I flipped the phone shut and danced around, only to meet the confused faces of the guys.. and Bam’s hurt one? "My sales have increased 200%!! I’m being sold all over the west!! " I said grabbing bam and hugging him. I was in heaven. I also hugged all the other guys and started jumping around again. Relief washed over Bam’s face as he watched me dance around. That was, until I hit my head on the ceiling of the bus. I fell on the ground with a soft thud and rubbed my head. "Auwch.. " I said with a pout. This resulted in hysterical laughter from those whom I call my friends. Bam pulled me up. "Congrats Hell" He said hugging me. "Thanks Bam Bam.. I can’t believe it’s doing this well.. " I said still a bit dazed. He laughed. "Better believe it.. 200% Is not nothing.. " I nodded and gave a little squeal again. He laughed and guided me back to the couch.

"Home sweet castle! " Bam said stepping off the bus. It had dropped us off at his house again. I laughed at his remark and dragged my bag to my car. "Hey, where ya going!? " he asked confused. I laughed. "Back home.. I want to sleep in my own bed for once! " He pouted, the others soon joined him. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "I know.. filming starts the day after tomorrow, I’ll be back by then, just let me enjoy a little peace for the time! " They sighed. "Fine, be that way.. " Bam said turning his back to me. I laughed and climbed in my car. I revved the engine and he turned around again, obviously expected me to beg him to not be mad at me. I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him. "I know you a little longer than today Bam! Your tactics are getting predictable! " He looked dumbfounded. I winked. "See you in two days! " He fake glared and waved me off. I smiled and wished those butterflies would lay low for a while.

When I got home and put away my stuff I sat down on the couch and sighed. I was disappointed in myself, I couldn’t even entertain myself anymore! I was bored.. I grabbed my phone and texted Bam:

=I’m bored.. =

=Hah! That’s what you get for not staying here! It’s always fun in my house!=

=Hmm, so you’re bored too aye?=

=Yah..=

I laughed out loud.

= Damn we are pathetic.. =

= Speak for urself! I, the Bam, is not pathetic, I, is great! =

= Right.. well, if you believe yourself, I guess that’s all that matters.. :P =

= Screw you Hell.. :P I’ll get you in two days.. mark my words.. =

= *Grabs marker* Marked.. :) =