Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter forty two

Part forty two:

~FF three weeks~
"I’m having so much fun doing the show Ville, but it feels like I’m going to explode.. " I said sighing. "Darling, I don’t know what else to say to you.. tell him how you feel. He may not return the gesture, but then you’ll have some peace! It’s not healthy to keep feelings bottled up, especially feelings of love.. " I laughed weakly. "For a guy who claims to be just a miserable poet, no love expert, you have an awful lot of advice about the topic.. " I said rolling my eyes. "I try darling, for my friends.. " I smiled at that. I looked up from my firmly fixed gaze on the floor and saw Bam walk past my room for the third time tonight. Stealing a short glance in my direction. I stood up. "I’ll call you back Ville.. " I didn’t wait for his answer, I hung up. Afraid the sudden bravery would die down before I got a chance to tell him. I quickly walked out of my room and caught Bam going down the stairs. "Bam.. " I said just loud enough for him to hear. My nerves were already getting the best of me.. He turned around and walked back to me. I wish I would just disappear right now.. what did I want to say again? "Yeah? " He said looking me in the eye. He was awfully close to me. Normally I wouldn’t have mind. But now, as I was about to declare my feelings to him, it was a little too close for my taste. "I.. " I bit my lip, a nervous habit. I saw his eyes travel down to my lips and he smiled. He knew I did that when I was nervous. "What? " He asked sweetly. "I feel like.." I started again. I saw him look away for a sec, the trouble staying focused kicking in. I squinted my eyes shut. *Why can’t I just say it..* I looked at him again, to see something of dissapointment in his eyes. "Tell me when you find the words huh..? " He said laughing it off a little. I stepped forward and kissed him. Hands on either side of his face, just a simple kiss on his mouth, but long enough to tell him it wasn’t meant friendly. I let go and looked at him. He seemed dazed. I smiled weakly. *I knew it..* "That’s how I feel.. " I said softly before walking back to my room. *Be prepared for awkwardness Hell..* I said to myself. Just as I was about to close the door, I heard him speak. "I’ve been wondering what they’d taste like.. " My head shot back in his direction. "Come again..? " I said wide eyed. He smiled and approached me. He made me more nervous than he had ever made me. "I said, I’ve been wondering what they’d taste like.. your lips.. " He said grazing his fingertips over my wrist and grabbing my hand lightly. "Oh..? " Was all I could bring out. *Smooth..* My mind scolded at me. "I think I feel the same as you Hell.. if you feel what I think you feel.. " *Was that not clear enough!?* I screamed in my mind. His lips caught mine again. His lips felt warm against mine, I was always cold. I opened my mouth just a little, no tongue.. to see if he’d take the next step. He did. His hands found their way around my waist and pulled me close. He walked a few steps forward and pushed me against the door. Just by little bits, his tongue found mine. My hands were draped around his neck, desperately trying to keep myself up, but failing miserably. If I wasn’t pressed against a door, I think I would have fallen down. My knees failing every function. He broke away. Seeing as I couldn’t, being pressed against a door. I sighed and buried my face in his shoulder. My whole body was trembling. I felt him chuckled softly and pull me even closer. "So I guess it’s safe to say you’re mine now..? " He whispered in my ear. I nodded, face still in his shoulder. My arms wouldn’t stop shaking. He smiled. "Good.. " He whispered. A light kiss was placed in my neck, causing goosebumps to rise all over my body. He laughed at the sight. I looked at him again. Expecting him to be just messing with me. He smiled a true smile. "Not laughing at you, I’m just amazed a simple touch can make that happen.. My touch.. " He said. A smirk was tugging at his lips. I knew he felt good about it and I decided to test something of my own. I placed my lips on his collarbone and kissed closely to his neck. My lips hardly touching his skin. I felt a shiver flow over his body. I smirked and looked up again. "Amazing huh? How just one touch can make that happen? My touch.. " He returned the smirk and spoke softly. "You fit me.. " I smiled and kissed him. "I’m going to bed.. " I said softly, my voice a little hoarse. He nodded. "Probably a good idea.. " I raised an eyebrow. "Tomorrow will be busy.. we’re having guests.. " I sighed and looked down. "My guess is, that I don’t even want to know.. if I still want a good night sleep.. " He chuckled and made me face him again. "Probably for the best.. " He smiled, pecking my lips again. I smiled back and let go of him. Before closing my door, I felt his hand graze my side. "Thanks.. for doing that.. " I looked at him confused. "I couldn’t find the courage to do something, for the first time in my life.. " He said looking away with a light blush on his cheeks. I smiled. "Chicken.. " I said with a wink before closing my door. A soft laugh was heard before he walked away. An immense smile appeared on my face and I buried my face in the pillow on my bed. This night was going to be really pleasant. The butterflies were working overtime again, but this time in a good way.. they finally had a reason to..

I woke up to the sunlight in my face the next morning. That was a pleasant wake up. I turned to look at the alarm clock, to meet a smiling Bam. I gave out a little scream and moved back. He laughed. "Well good to know I’m pleasant to look at! " He said laughing. He pulled me close and kissed me. I rolled my eyes and pouted. "You scared me.. you don’t look scary.. " He laughed. "Good.. because I think so too.. " I laughed. "Ego.. " He kissed my cheek. "Now will you move so I can see what time it is? He shook his head. "Nah, I’m good here.. " I sighed dramatically and climbed over him. He laughed and grabbed my hips. "What are you doing? " I asked eyeing him suspiciously. He grinned cheekily and pulled me down again. "Making sure you don’t run away.. " He said moving closer to me. I moved away a little, he looked confused and a little hurt. "Morning breath? " I said with an ashamed grin. He laughed. "I already kissed you.. big deal. " He pulled me close again and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and grabbed his hair. I let it slide through my fingers. I really could get used to waking up like this.. Suddenly the door slammed open. "Bam you are too slow! I’ll wake her up-.. oh.. " Novak’s voice sounded. We broke away and sighed. We turned to look at him. A huge smirk was plastered on his face. "Can’t say you’re quick to handle Lifepartner, but you certainly did a good job! " He said still grinning. I groaned and closed my eyes. Bam and Novak laughed. "You go do what you do best huh? I’ll tell those guests to wait a little longer.. " He said closing the door again. Not a minute later we heard him yell. "Bam is finally getting laid again, so entertain yourself for a while! " I groaned and buried my face in the pillow. "About time!! " Some of the guys yelled from downstairs. I groaned and buried my face even deeper. Bam just laughed beside me. I looked up and fake glared at him. "You really need new friends.. " He laughed and grabbed my sides. "You love them too.. admit it.. " I sighed and smiled. "Fine, but they need new manners.. " He laughed. "Yeah, that’s a well known fact, they don’t need new manners, they need manners, period. " I laughed. "Do I have time to take a shower..? " I asked him pleadingly. He sighed dramatically. "I guess.. " I jumped up. "Thank god.. " I walked towards the bathroom as he wailed. "Heeyy! " He sounded displeased. I turned around with my hands on my hips. "Hmm? " I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Kiss.. " He pouted. I laughed and shook my head. "After the shower, I know you.. if I kiss you now, I’ll never get off that bed again! " He grinned cheekily. I smirked. "See? " I stuck out my tongue and quickly went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I walked downstairs. My hair up in a messy ponytail and wearing just jeans and a 69 eyes shirt. "Finally! " Bam said coming from the pirate bar. "She’s done! " He yelled back down. I laughed. "It was only 15 minutes.. " He shrugged. "Still, it took to long.. now, where is my kiss? " I shrugged. "Dunno, why don’t you go look for it? " Dico came walking from the pirate bar and only heard the last sentence. He immediately started bouncing around, pulling pillows off the couch. "Cool! What are we looking for?! " He said all hyper. Bam laughed and pulled me towards him, his arm around my waist. I laughed with him. "A kiss? " I said amused. Dico stopped and turned to look at us. He pointed an amazed finger in our direction. "It.. it’s true?! " He said with his mouth open. I kissed Bam shortly and smiled at Dico. "I guess..? " I said with a grin. He clapped in his hands. "Novak was right guys!! " He yelled down to the bar. A lot of cheers were heard and also footsteps coming our way. Novak started yelling. "See! I told you I wasn’t joking! " I looked at Bam with a smile. "Jesus, like we’re some kind of walking miracle.. " I muttered snuggling a little closer to him. Novak laughed. "Well, with the time he took to get you this far.. it is a miracle! "
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a feeling you all liked this one.. (A)