Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter forty three

Part forty three:

"Now tell me, who are those guests? " I said nudging Bam in the side. He grinned and grabbed my side a little more firm. "Hey Mister O! get out here! " I looked at him with my eyes squinted, I already had a feeling where this was going. Jup, and I was right.. there came Johnny, Steve-O, Chris and Wee man. My eyes widened and a lot of doom scenario’s flashed through my head. They all came to a halt in front of me and stood there grinning. "Okay, that’s disturbing.. Hi, I’m Hell.. Nice to meet you all" I said shaking their hands. They didn’t speak, just grinned. "Okay, Bam I know Johnny is supposed to be king jackass and all, but if you don’t make them stop really soon, I’ll make it queen jackass and her little obedient maid’s.. " I said really grossed out by their stares. They all jumped back a metre and Bam laughed loudly. "That’s my girl.. Johnny, fuck off will ya? " Johnny chuckled and took my hand again. He pressed his lips against it and smiled up to me. "Truly a pleasure to meet you, Bam has said nothing but good about you.. " I rolled my eyes and smirked. "Too late lover boy, the roll of the eternal gentleman has already been given to mister Valo.. " He frowned and I smiled. "Oh.. that reminds me.. still have to call him.. " I mumbled. "Bam looked at me with a frown. "Call Ville? Why is that? " I smiled. "Don’t worry, just have to thank him for something.. " He still looked at me weird while I ran up the stairs.

After a really confusing Finnish answering machine, I heard the beep and started talking. "Right, I think that’s my cue? It’s Hell.. I just wanted to tell you something.. could you call me back? " I hung up and threw myself on my bed. Or the bed I had been staying in for these past few weeks, I can’t really call it my bed.. My phone rang and I looked at the screen. I smiled. "Hello mister Valo. " He chuckled. "Good.. evening, Miss Duquette.. I just missed your call.. you wanted to speak with me? " I smiled. "Yah, I wanted to say thanks.. " It was silent for a second. "For what? " He asked confused. I laughed, expecting such a reaction. "For pushing me.. " Silence again. "Pushing you into what? What happened? " He really lost it now.. I snickered to myself. I decided to tease him a little more. "Thank you for pushing me into something I was afraid of doing mister Valo, I came out of it better.. " He really didn’t follow me, he made some kind of weird noise. Bam, decided to ruin my fun.. he heard me saying mister Valo and barged in. "What are you doing talking to my girlfriend Valo! You better not woo her! " I rolled my eyes at his childish grin. Ville actually squeaked. "What!? That’s awesome! When? How! You weren’t yesterday! " I laughed at his giddy schoolgirl behaviour and explained everything, with Bam on speakerphone. He had to take his asthma medicin at the end of it, he was breathing heavily. Bam laughed at his Finnish friend. "Wait till I give you the details once we really get into it! You’ll end up having a heart attack! " My eyes went wide. "Bam! " I yelled astonished. He snickered and Ville laughed too. "Don’t worry darling, I promise to hang up as soon as he tries to tell me anything.. " I rolled my eyes.. "Yeah, you better be happy I can’t make you pinky swear right now.. "

"Well, are you coming outside with us? We are going to ride the ATV’s.. " Bam said jumping down from the bed. I nodded. "Yeah, just a sec.. let me put on some other pants.. " I jumped up and skipped towards my suitcase. He chuckled and watched me skip my way into the bathroom. I dropped my old pants outside the door and quickly put on the others. "Babe, your pants need attention.. " Came Bam’s voice from the bedroom. I quickly buttoned it and stepped out. "Huh? " I asked confused. "It’s ringing" He said with a grin. It was only now that I noticed my cell phone loudly ringing and vibrating in the pockets of the pants I threw on the floor. "Yhellow? " I answered. "Hey couzz.. " Bradley said from the other line. I squealed. "Brad! How’ve you been ass!? " He laughed. "I’m great, better than ever actually.. "

~Bam’s POV~
I watched her talk on the phone.. Who was this brad? Can’t be much competition. She called him an ass.. Let’s hope he’s gay..

She gasped, threw the pone on the bed and ran downstairs. I followed her, a bit confused. When I came downstairs, Hell was sitting in front of the TV and I saw a muddy Johnny gesturing for us to come outside.. My curiosity got the best of me and I went to see what Hell was watching. Just as I stood behind her, she squealed and turned around. "My freaking cousin, MY cousin! Is riding in the freaking X games!! " I smiled and hugged her. "That’s great! I said laughing at her enthusiasm. "He asked me to train with him.. "She said a little calmer now. My eyes went wide. "Seriously? For how long? " She smiled and kissed me softly. "Relax, I’m taking all of you with me, he’s training in Ireland.. for about a month. " I smiled relieved. "Good, let’s tell the guys. " I said dragging her outside. She laughed. "Hold on! You don’t even know when we’re leaving yet! " I stopped. "Well? " She grinned. "Three days.. " That only made me more exited.

~Your POV~
"That rocks! You ride!? " A muddy mess that supposedly had Steve-O underneath it yelled after we told them the story. I laughed " Ah, can we go too? Can we? Can we? " He said jumping in circles around Johnny. He shrugged. "If the lady is okay wit hit.. " He said gesturing towards me. I laughed. "The more the merrier! Happy to have you guys! " They cheered and climbed back on the ATV’s. I felt a tug at my sleeve and saw Bam with the last one. I grinned and sat behind him.

~Bam’s POV~
The planeride went rather quickly. I glanced over at Hell now and then, to make sure she was okay. Not that much could happen in these first class chairs. Behind me Steve and Johnny were bugging the hell out of a flight attendant, it was hard to keep from laughing, so I concentrated on Hell. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. It might not have shown much until now, but I’m happier than ever to have her. I laid my head on top of hers and felt sleep take over.

"Ah, look at the two cuties.. " I heard a voice coo. I opened one eye and glared at Johnny through my sunglasses. "Fuck you Knoxville.. " I grumbled, my voice raspy from sleep. "Wish you would prince charming.. better wake up your lady, seeing was we landed 15 minutes ago.. " I lifted my head and saw an empty plane. I turned back to Hell and kissed her neck. She began stirring as I smirked. Johnny made gagging noises as I flipped him off over my shoulder. I kissed her mouth instead. She smiled and kissed back shortly before breaking free. "Are we there yet..? " She asked in the cutest voice ever. I nodded. "Yeah, we landed a while ago, we fell asleep.. " She raised her eyebrows and slowly stood up from her seat. "Oh.. " She said with a yawn. She stretched and it showed her stomach. Damn.. Seriously, that was all that went through my head.

~Your POV~
"When you do it, you do it big huh couz? " Bradley laughed when we stepped onto the track. I laughed and hugged him. "You know it babe, do it big or don’t bother.. " I grinned. Bam snuck his arm around my waist and shot me an amused glance. I just rolled my eyes playfully and turned my attention back to Bradley. "Now, I’m sure you know who all these fine gentlemen are.. Guys, this is my cousin Bradley.. Just Brad for short though.." They all nodded but Bam was being polite and shook his hand. It was my turn to look amused, even the guys started snickering. "Nice to meet you too dude.. " Brad said with a smile. "So, couz.. ready for me? " He said wiggling his eyebrows. I jumped up and down. "You bet your freaking ass I am! I’m so going to kick your butt! " I said running towards the building on the side of the tracks. "Hey! " He shouted after me. "Don’t forget who’s riding the X games here! " I just grinned and kept on running. But then skidded to a halt and walked back with a sheepish grin on my face. "Aye, brad? " He grinned and handed me his backpack. "Your own suit, just as you left it. " He said with a grin. I jumped and kissed his cheek, then kissed Bam on the lips and ran away again.

~Bam’s POV~
Brad looked at me funny. "You two dating..? " He asked suspiciously. My eyes went wide. "Eh.. " OH great! She didn’t tell him!? "Yeah.. " I muttered. Why was I so nervous?
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got written until 47..so posting is going to slow down, I'm going to try and get ahead a little more.. Hope you liked it :)