Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter forty four

Part fourty four:

"Hah, don’t worry buddy.. I’m perfectly fine with you dating her, anyone for that matter. She’s not the most easy girl you’ll find.. " I laughed nervously. "Yeah, you can say that again, it took us a while.. " He grinned. "Ah, just treat her right and you won’t be in any trouble with me.. " I nodded and smiled. I looked around at the guys, they were playing some kind of weird tag game in a mud pit nearby. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the building Hell had disappeared into. "So how long have you been dating? " Brad asked me. I laughed. "For about a week.. but I really like her.. " He nodded. "Don’t ask me how.. but I can see that.. " He pretended to wipe some drool of his chin. My hand immediately shot to mine. He laughed heartedly and I grinned like a fool *damn..* Our conversation was cut short by Hell running back to meet us. "You better tell me you’ve got my bike here too! " She said laughing at Brad. He shook his head. "You’re the worst.. of course I do! " He pointed behind us and I saw two beat up bikes waiting for their riders. They both grinned and sped off towards them. "Good luck! " I yelled laughing. Hell was First to jump on and came riding towards me. She lifted her helmet and kissed me. "That’s for good luck.. Go stand in the sidelines with the other trophy wives! " I gave her a little push. "Screw you.. " I mumbled laughing. "Ahh! Don’t worry.. It’ll be fun! " She screamed before taking off. Brad already had an head start. I went to catch up with the guys.

~Your POV~
It was great to ride with Brad again, I missed this. We were tearing up the track for about two hours now. The guys still hadn’t gotten bored of us and were cheering me on every time I took a jump earlier than Brad. I smiled. I really loved the life I slowly but surely had rolled into. I took a glance towards the sidelines and saw Bam looking at my every move. He was proud of me, I felt it. That made me feel so good. I really liked him.. a lot.. And it’s only been a week.

"Done for today couz? " I taunted Bradley. I finished before him, and he wasn’t all to happy about it. "Yeah.. " He mumbled. "I’ll get your ass tomorrow.. " He rode off towards the shed where the bikes were kept. I smiled and jumped off. The guys came running towards me. "Seriously, a girl who dirtbikes, is awesome in my book! " Steve-O yelled. I laughed. "Thanks Steve.. But if you lad’s will excuse me, I’m in desperate need of a shower.. " I shook my hair out and felt my head. Even that was sweaty. They all agreed to meet up at our hotel again. Bam walked with me to the locker rooms to get my stuff and for me to take a quick shower. "I don’t know how you do it, because it doesn’t happen much.. but you truly amaze me.. " He said wrapping his arm around my waist. I smiled. "Thanks.. I guess it’s the same thing your skateboarding does to me. Even though you don’t do that much anymore.. It’s amazing how you can be so at ease riding that thing.. Flying like it’s in your nature.. That’s riding for me, I guess.. " I wasn’t even making sense to myself anymore. He chuckled and pushed me into the shower cabin. "You just clean yourself up huh? " I saluted him over the door and laughed. "Yes captain.. " He smiled and went back to the lockers to wait for me. I quickly undid my suit and let the water massage my aching body. I loved the sport, but it wasn’t good for your muscles..

"Finally! What did you guys do in there! " Johnny yelled as soon as we came walking through the hotel doors. " I" I started. "Took a shower.. " I looked him in the eye, trying to bring over the fact that I said I, not we.. He grinned and nodded. Oh damn, I didn’t even know him for that long but how I hated that grin with a passion. "I’m really disturbed by the fact that he keeps pulling that stupid grin on us.. It could make superman unsure of himself.. " I muttered towards Bam. He snorted. "Great analogy there.. " I pouted. "Hey.. it made a point.. " He nodded. "Sure it did.. " I snuck out from under his arm and went to walk next to Ryan out of protest. He wailed. "Unfair! " I looked back and stuck out my tongue to him. Now he pouted. I smirked. *Sweet, Victory..*

~FF two weeks~
It’s been two weeks now. As soon as the word spread Bam and the guys were in Ireland, they had business to take care of off their own. They did some short interviews and stuff but we always met up at night again. Lately Bam had been more touching and holding me and stuff. I wasn’t complaining, god no.. But I was wondering why he did it. Today was the last day of practicing for me and Brad, before we would have 4 days of free time. The course was booked for a short competition, we would continue practice after that. Bam was waiting for us at the sidelines, as where some riding friends from Brad. When I stepped off my bike, Bam’s arm appeared around my waist immediately. I looked at him questioningly. "What am I.. some magnet or something? " I said laughing. He shrugged and looked a bit embarrassed. "I just don’t like the way they keep looking at you.. You’re the only girl here.. " He muttered, staring at his shoes. I smiled, not to tease him or anything, I was genuinely touched. "Ahh.. that’s sweet. Thank you.. " I said kissing him. The guys, including Brad of course, immediately started howling at us. I grinned and kissed him even harder. We walked away hand in hand. Bam had a rental car so we would drive back the hotel on our own. "what, no shower today? " He asked me. I shook my head. "Nah, the one at the hotel is better. I don’t enjoy crappy showers. " He laughed. "High maintenance.. " He said between coughs. I nudged him. "Not nice.. stupid" He grinned and kissed my cheek. "Love you too babe.. " We kept walking until it dawned on me what he actually had said. I looked at him and saw that he noticed too. "I.. ehh.. " He seemed flushed. "I do.. " He said softly. I smiled, it felt right. "Good, cause I’d hate to be the only one.. " I said giving him a soft kiss before getting into the car. He quickly stepped in as well and looked at me. It was as if he was asking me with his eyes, if I wasn’t messing with him. I laughed and nodded my head. "I love you too.. " He smiled, as if proud of himself and started the car. "So.. do you miss America..? " I asked once we neared the hotel. He nodded. "Yeah, a little.. but that happens every time I’m in another country.. you get used to it. " I nodded and stayed silent for a while. "Good.. cause I kind of miss it too.. " He looked at me surprised. I smiled. "Yeah, I never really expected it, but I miss Pennsylvania.. I miss the familiar things.. " He nodded. "Yeah, me too.. I want to sleep in my own bed again. " We spent the rest of the ride talking about all the things we missed. I loved seeing this side of him.

The last two days of our stay were the first rounds of the X games. They were held in Ireland so we were staying to watch. We were standing first row waiting for the first rider to start. Johnny nudged me in the side. "Weird? Not riding anymore? " He and I had nice talks over these few weeks, he was a cool guy.. eventually. I shook my head and smiled. "Nah, not really.. I’ve gone a long time without it. I can do it again.. " He nodded and focused on the track as the first rider started his run. Brad would be second. Bam’s hand found his way to mine. I smiled up at him and he kissed me. We were still going strong, that did me good. As did the whole experience here.. I had a lot of short notes on my laptop for the sequel to my book. I was going to write them all out once we got home. Which couldn’t be coming fast enough in my opinion. I really missed it.

"Thanks for everything couzz, the practice did more than good for me. " Brad said hugging me at the airport. I smiled. "Anytime, you know it. Heck, god knows I love doing it.. " He laughed. "Yeah, and I didn’t think god needed to know that! " I slapped him upside the head. "Screw you Brad.. you just make sure you win okay? " He nodded and smiled. "You know I will.. " We hugged and he went to say goodbye to the guys. I already sat down on one of the chairs, waiting for them to be ready to leave.