Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter fourty five

Part fourty five:

~FF Two weeks~
These past weeks have been a bitch. When we got home, I caught a few new reviews of my book, where people said they were doubting my second book would be that good. They saw me as the next one hit wonder, and that pissed me off. I’ve written all the little idea’s out that the trip to Ireland got me, and it has been coming along nicely. So I’ve been pretty busy. But not as busy as Bam though.. In only one week, he agreed to direct at least 5 video’s that friends of him were making. I love that he has such a social life, but he isn’t doing it right.. in my opinion. He had to start immediately and is coming back today, from his first shoot with the 69 eyes. We talked on the phone a lot, and he sounded incredibly tired.. I’m worried, to be honest. And that’s a really weird feeling for me.

I was kicking Dico’s ass at Grand theft auto when all of a sudden, a bucket of chocolate syrup was poured over his head. I jumped up and looked back. There stood Bam, physically at least. He still wore that killer grin, but his eyes had bags under them and lost their spark. "Fuck dude.. that’s going to take forever to get out! " Dico whined squashing towards the stairs. "And my xbox better not be broken asshole! " He yelled from the top. Bam just grinned and waved him off. I eyed him while he took a few steps forward. "What? No welcome home? " He said pressing his lips against my neck. I found his lips and kissed him. He grinned and tried to turn it into a full make out session. I pushed him away softly and made him look at me. "I missed you Bam bam.. but, go to bed.. " He looked a little confused. I smiled and pushed him up the stairs softly, following myself. "Come on babe.. It’s not that hard to spot, you’re dead tired.. go to sleep, then we’ll talk.. " I pushed him into his room and closed the door. He sat down on the bed. "I’m not that tired.. really.. " I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and pointed my thumb towards the mirror and he looked in it. "Fine, I look like shit.. but that doesn’t mean I’m tired! " He said displeased. I cracked a smile. "You not only look like shit babe, you’re starting to smell like it too.. " I bit my tongue, waiting for his reply. He got up, walked to the dresser and grabbed his cologne. He sprayed some of it in the air and skipped through it, waving his arms like a little girl (Sorry, just had to put that in, I just saw that part in the unholy union series.. It’s funny XD) I chuckled and pushed him back to the bed. He smirked and pulled me with him. I fell on top of him and he rolled us over. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Seriously.. go to bed Bam.. " I said kissing him quickly. He sighed. "Fine, if you stay with me.. " I looked at my watch. 20.30. Ah, what the heck.. I’ll just go to bed too.. "Fine.. " I said stripping down to my bra and panties.. He stood for a second, just looking at me. I smirked. "I thought you’d be at least that much of a gentlemen to offer me something to sleep in.. " I said closing his mouth for him. He smirked. "Hell no.. " He pulled of his clothes to and got in bed next to me. He wrapped his arm around me. I squealed and squirmed away from him. He looked at me weird and laughed. I pouted. "You’re cold.. " He got closer again, making me squirm to the edge of the bed. "That’s what you’re here for, warming me up.. " I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, that’s all? " He laughed and pulled me close to him in one swift motion. I smiled and closed my eyes, leaning into his chest a little more. "You know.. you’re bra clasp kinda sticks into my chest.. You could always-" I heard the smirk in his voice and broke him off. "You’re tired. " I said in an ordering manner. He chuckled softly before pressing his lips to my neck. "Of course.. " We both got deeper under the blankets and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. I went in search of Bam, telling him that I would go home for some clothes and stuff, seeing as I didn’t have any here, except for the ones I wore yesterday. I found him in the kitchen with Novak. "So when we get her side of the story we- Hey babe.. " Bam said when he noticed me entering. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Morning. " I said leaning on his shoulder a little bit. "Hey where is my lovin? " Novak said moving his hands over his torso. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek too, much to his surprise. Bam grinned. "It better stay at that.. " He said eyeing Novak. I laughed. "Believe me.. it will.. " I grinned pouring myself some coffee. Novak just huffed. "But as I said, we’ll start filming in four weeks or so.. when I finish that last video. " Bam continued. I turned around. "Seriously? You’re starting that movie about Novak now? Aren’t you taking a little to much on at once? " I said looking at him. "What? You don’t think I deserve some fame? " Novak said smirking. I shook my head. "Novak.. You can have all the fame you want.. I’m just concerned that friend of yours, is getting in over his head.. Look what one week filming did to you! " I said pointing at Bam. He sighed. "I’m fine Hell, seriously.. I do whatever the fuck I want remember? If I want to quit, I’ll do it.. " He smiled at me. I sighed and shook my head. "You’re fucking stubborn.. " Novak pumped his fist in the air. "Hell yeah he is! " I rolled my eyes. "Hey, I’m going to go home, I don’t have clothes here.. and I still need to do some writing.. " I said kissing Bam on the cheek. "Just dump some of your shit here..! Theres more than enough room.. " He said grabbing my waist. I smiled. "I’ll bring some over.. But I still need to take care of a few bills anyways. I’ll see you later okay? " He nodded. "Later guys.. " I smiled before walking out.

I was typing all afternoon. *Damn, five already.. * I thought looking at the clock. I got up to order some pizza when I saw the light of my answering machine blinking. Huh? Did I really miss the annoying sound of my phone? What kind of trance was I in? I called for a pizza first, then sat down to listen the two messages that were on my machine. "Now who’s working to much? " Bam’s voice sounded through the speaker. I smiled. " You’re probably hypnotized by your laptop, I’ll keep it short.. I’m going to help Jared and Jimmy with their new video the day after tomorrow, I want you to come with me. They want to meet you.. Call me back okay? Love you" I smiled.. Maybe that would be a good idea.. That way I can keep him from working to long.. Or in his case.. partying to long.. Don’t get me wrong I know he works really hard.. and that’s probably the biggest reason he gets tired. But after work, he can party the entire night.. Yeah, that takes it’s toll.. I waited for the next message. "Haven’t heard from you in quite some time miss Duquette! How’s life going in the states? " I slapped my hand over my mouth.. was it really bad that I forgot about Ville a little? "Bam told me about Ireland.. You’re one talented girl, that’s for sure.. Call me back will you? We need to catch up! Bye love" I smiled and erased the messages. I called Bam back first. "I’m not in the mood for your whining or just simply to busy having a life.. if you feel the need..*beep*" I laughed. "Interesting.. surely is.. I see how it is, you’re not in the mood for my whining? Fine. Sounds cool though.. I’ll go with you to that shoot. I’m probably staying here tonight, not quite finished yet.. I’ll see you tomorrow, love you. " I hung up and immediately called Ville back. "Hei? " I smiled. "Viiiillleee! How are you? " He laughed. "Ah, Helena, I’m okay.. and you? " "I’m fine.. just enjoying some quiet time for a change.. " He chuckled. "I take it you’re at your own place then? " I nodded. "Yeah, Love the guys.. but damn, they’re loud. I’ve gotten a lot done.. I’m almost satisfied with the sequal to my first book. " He gasped. "And you’re telling me now!? Send me those chapters! " I laughed. "Sorry Ville, no can do.. My Publisher told me not to.. He doesn’t want anything leaking out. It doesn’t matter how much I trust you guys.. He just doesn’t.. " He sighed. "Stupid guy.. " I laughed. "Sorry, you have to wait for the book to come out like everyone else.. " "Now I don’t feel special anymore.. " He wailed. I chuckled. "Ah, you’ll always be special.. Just because your mommy said so! " I bit my tongue. "No, my mommy always said I was beautiful.. " He said, a smirk audible in his voice. I raised my eyebrows. "Ah, did she clear as a compulsive liar? " It was silent a few seconds. "How dare you! " He laughed. I grinned. "Hey Ville, I have to go.. I’m going with Bam to a videoshoot the day after tomorrow, better start getting my rest.. And besides, my pizza is here too.. " I said while paying the boy that just shown up at my door. He chuckled. "Ah, I won’t keep you from eating.. IF you promise to call a little more often.. " I laughed. "Yeah, sorry about that.. I promise.. " He smiled. "Good, have a nice dinner.. and get enough sleep. Trust me, Bam is even worse on set.. " I groaned. "Thanks for the heads up.. " He laughed. "Sweet dreams.. " "Sleep tight Ville.. "
♠ ♠ ♠
This is because I love those comments you're giving me.. it means a lot guys! :)